Sign in to follow this  
Isotopes

Jesus - King of Jews King of Beers

:cheers: :thumbsdown: :lol:

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=...&id=4354235

(7/11/06 - KTRK/HOUSTON) - Sophisticated graffiti artists have left their mark near downtown Houston.

Someone covered up a billboard on La Branch at Winbern with a poster featuring a picture of Jesus Christ holding a Budweiser can. The company that leases the billboard believes vandals made the poster at home and then pasted it on top of the ad that's supposed to be there.

It shows Jesus holding a Budweiser in between the phrases "Jesus, King of Jews" and "Jesus, King of Beers."

If that happened in the middle east with Muhammad instead of Jesus 12 people would die.

Then again we are talking about Houston so one never knows

Damn, you'd think if he could turn water into wine, he could turn Bud into Harp or Fat Tire at least....

Damn, you'd think if he could turn water into wine, he could turn Bud into Harp or Fat Tire at least....

:trendy:

In that neighborhood I am suprised it wasn't an image of the Virgian Mary in the head of a draft beer.

I saw a guy walking down the road near my house a few days ago. He had a giant wooden cross (maybe 12 feet tall). It had one wheel on the bottom of it so that he could roll the cross along while he "carried" it. I had just had a Budweiser Beer (in a can) a few minutes before hand. :dunno:

Also, it appears that Isotopes gave up the Geek Club for the New Year. :banana:

Isotopes - Last Seen: 31st December 2008 - 04:24 PM :wave:

If that happened in the middle east with Muhammad instead of Jesus 12 people would die.

Then again we are talking about Houston so one never knows

:thumbsup:

And if it happened here, every Tom, ###### and Adwallah would be :thumbsup: about 'persecution'.