Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

***Official Big Brother All-Stars thread***

She was so focking stupid. Put the focker on Erica. Put it on Boogie. I can't figure out why she hates Diane? Maybe it's because Diane is the only one that rivals her in the house when it comes to looks.

I have noticed something about James. Does he seem sexist to you? The way he treated his GF in season 6 and the way he talks about the other women on the show makes me think that he truly thinks he is smarter then them just because they are female.

Supposedely Janelle said that Diane was ugly last year on Big Brother. Diane was pissed about it. Janelle called to apologize and Diane didn't believe it was sincere.

Actually James is the POV champ, and I guess I'm foolish cause I don't think Kaysar has a deal with Will.

Guess we'll see tomorrow night who's the better competitor in POV. Janelle is a much better competitor than James and it will show tomorrow night. She proved it time and time again last year and she will again tomorrow night. James is nothing more than a whining pr!ck while Janelle continues to whip their ass when her back is against the wall.

The hottest chick ever is Sarah ... way too good for that James focker. She's gonna break him.

alsoithinkdianeishot

I think the editing so far gives it away ... they want the fat couch potato audience.

So, my money is on Chicken George or Howie. Producers want Howie to win. I think Howie wins it all.

"The smartest people in the world act stupid."

- Bill Cosby

That's my prognosticatoring.

When Janelle wins POV tonight it will be interesting to see who Danielle puts in her place as that will cause the plan to backfire. I think it's going to be between 3 people.

1. Will - Most dangerous

2. Marcelles - She can't stand him

3. Kaysar - She might try to break up BB6

When Janelle wins POV tonight it will be interesting to see who Danielle puts in her place as that will cause the plan to backfire. I think it's going to be between 3 people.

1. Will - Most dangerous

2. Marcelles - She can't stand him

3. Kaysar - She might try to break up BB6

Why the fock would she put up Will? :clap:

If Janelle wins then she puts up Kaysar and he goes home.

Also is it me or did Janelle turn dumb overnight? :dunno:

Why the fock would she put up Will? :pointstosky:

If Janelle wins then she puts up Kaysar and he goes home.

Also is it me or did Janelle turn dumb overnight? :mad:

I didn't watch Sunday night and didn't know there was a new alliance. Regardless, I guess it doesn't matter anyway to you since James is the POV king he should win tonight right? Janelle wins again tonight and the whole plan backfires. She'll prove once again she's the second best gamer in the house.

Kaysar is worthless, but he is a vote.

I don't want to spoil but I watch the live feed and I'm "pretty sure" *if* Janelle wins veto that Kaysar will go up.

However I think between Kaysar and James, James will go home.

look at the votes for eviction...

Janelle - James

Howie - James

Will and Boogie - James (they promised Janelle and I believe they want to go final 4 with Howie/Janelle)

Marcellas - probably Kaysar even though he wants to gay sex0r him

Chicken - probably Kaysar cuz he's a knob

Erika - probably Kaysar even though she wants him as much as Marcellas...

So even if all 3 floaters vote Kaysar out I still think James will have the other 4 votes cast against him.

That's the way I hope it turns out atleast... :mellow:

And Janelle doesn't disappoint me. I think she pretty much erased all doubt that she's the best player in the competitions, not only this season, but in the history of the game.

I don't want to spoil but I watch the live feed and I'm "pretty sure" *if* Janelle wins veto that Kaysar will go up.

Janelle - James

Howie - James

Will and Boogie - James (they promised Janelle and I believe they want to go final 4 with Howie/Janelle)

So even if all 3 floaters vote Kaysar out I still think James will have the other 4 votes cast against him.

That's the way I hope it turns out atleast... :mellow:

I hope James is gone. Danielle is surprised the others went after the prizes? :rolleyes: Give me a plasma TV and a free trip over winning a veto competition. These people turn on each other at a moment's notice, so grab the free stuff while you can.

Will is a focking genius. To deflect all the prizes on Marcelles is great. The master at mind games wins again.

I used to think Will and Boogie were jerks but these guys are pimps. They run the house and Will deserves to win (again).

I used to think Will and Boogie were jerks but these guys are pimps. They run the house and Will deserves to win (again).

At the beginning of Big Brother 2 I couldn't stand Will. Less than half way through the season he was my favorite. I don't see how anyone can't appreciate and like his smartassness and his ability to get anyone in that house to change their mind.

I love chilltown now, but if anyone saw Talladega Nights this weekend, doesnt Will and boogie remind you of Ricky Bobby and the other guy? Like Boogie does whatever Will says and will never win.

I love chilltown now, but if anyone saw Talladega Nights this weekend, doesnt Will and boogie remind you of Ricky Bobby and the other guy? Like Boogie does whatever Will says and will never win.

No question Boogie is riding Will's coattails, but the dude has a new plasma tv and a free trip. That's probably better than what most of them get.

No question Boogie is riding Will's coattails, but the dude has a new plasma tv and a free trip. That's probably better than what most of them get.

Probably don't add up to Will's $5K.

Will > all the other sh!td!cks in that house.

The four players that have any semblence of a decent strategy here are Will, James, Danielle (and I like what George is doing/not doing too by disapearing but it's boring). The rest are clueless. Janelle is a great player with zero strategy, she's succeeded in p*ssing off half the house. Kayser has no cutthroat in him at all. Boogie rides Will's coattails, Marcellas sucks the HOH's ass every week, Howie and Erika are stupid, useless, and just happy to be there.

And of course the King is Will, I've been rooting for him since I saw he was one of the contestants that BB considered putting in the house. I never thought he'd last one week with his reputation but he's so smooth and slick (and hillareous) he's kept himself and Boogie in the game this long and they're not on anybody's hit list.

The four players that have any semblence of a decent strategy here are Will, James, Danielle (and I like what George is doing/not doing too by disapearing but it's boring). The rest are clueless. Janelle is a great player with zero strategy, she's succeeded in p*ssing off half the house. Kayser has no cutthroat in him at all. Boogie rides Will's coattails, Marcellas sucks the HOH's ass every week, Howie and Erika are stupid, useless, and just happy to be there.

And of course the King is Will, I've been rooting for him since I saw he was one of the contestants that BB considered putting in the house. I never thought he'd last one week with his reputation but he's so smooth and slick (and hillareous) he's kept himself and Boogie in the game this long and they're not on anybody's hit list.

Will and Boogie will have to either piss off Jannelle and Howie or Danielle and James this week. The vote forces them to pick a side. I think they will side with James and Danielle. Jannelle and Howie are playing dumb and I think Will and Boogie will somehow get them to trust them again even after they vote out Kaysar.

Janelle has now gone two weeks in a row where she simply thought of herself with no thought of strategy or alliances. (granted, this week she had to).

She has alienated JAmes, and now, as a result, has had to have kaysor put up to save her own ass. She's made the house sleep on cots, took away their hot waer, and made four of them eat slop all week.

She is now the target of almost all of the houseguests, with the exception of lapdog Howie, and Chilltown, who only want her around to keep them out of the crosshairs.

Dannielle is nuts for puting up James, she should have just put up Janelle and Kayser than used Howie as a replacement. Kayser should still go, looks like he stopped trying and his head is elsewhere anyways, but the chances of this backfiring on James are decent.

Dannielle is nuts for puting up James, she should have just put up Janelle and Kayser than used Howie as a replacement. Kayser should still go, looks like he stopped trying and his head is elsewhere anyways, but the chances of this backfiring on James are decent.

It would kind of serve James right if he got evicted. He should have known Janelle would do all she could in order to get that veto. The fact that he didn't lay it all on the line like she did, could end up being his downfall. I hope the phone call was worth it, he may be getting a one on one visit with her soon.

Janelle - James

Howie - James

That's the way I hope it turns out atleast... :wacko:

Doesn't James have the ability to nulify one vote, giving the tiebreaker to Danielle?

Doesn't James have the ability to nulify one vote, giving the tiebreaker to Danielle?

Oh yah I forgot about that. Well I guess Kaysar just has to hope he can get Chicken George and/or Erika on his side. CG and James don't get along and James did nominate CG for eviction so maybe he still has a chance.

What's so funny about all this is both James and Kaysar completely wimped out when it was their turn to nominate WIll and Boogie yet they take offense when Janelle does the same thing.

:ninja:

James and Kaysar completely wimped out when it was their turn to nominate WIll and Boogie yet they take offense when Janelle does the same thing

Nope. James wanted to go after Will and Booger and the rest of the team said no.

Nope. James wanted to go after Will and Booger and the rest of the team said no.

No, Kaysar and Janelle originally wanted him to go after Will and Boog but James wanted Chicken George out (for whatever reason). James cut a deal with Will that he would use Will as a pawn to get CG off. Once CG won veto James put up Jase.

No, Kaysar and Janelle originally wanted him to go after Will and Boog but James wanted Chicken George out (for whatever reason). James cut a deal with Will that he would use Will as a pawn to get CG off. Once CG won veto James put up Jase.

Actually, he was using Will as a pawn and then when CG got the veto, he wanted to put up boogie, which would have been perfect but then everyone said no, go after jase, which james did not want to do.

James is playing this game really well, he should have been looking out for himself earlier though. Targetting George and Will was brilliant, those two want to disappear and the chances of them coming back to win HOH and nominate him are slim. I certainly hope that he survives for a while longer, he's the only one remotly close to Will's brilliance but being in season 6, he can't disappear like the others so he has to try hard to worm his way out of the bullseye. Let the anti-6 flack hit others.

James is playing this game really well, he should have been looking out for himself earlier though. Targetting George and Will was brilliant, those two want to disappear and the chances of them coming back to win HOH and nominate him are slim. I certainly hope that he survives for a while longer, he's the only one remotly close to Will's brilliance but being in season 6, he can't disappear like the others so he has to try hard to worm his way out of the bullseye. Let the anti-6 flack hit others.

I think Danielle is also playing a pretty smart game. I am not a fan of hers but I think she has a good grasp of what is going on. She was pretty clever to not get tricked into putting up Marcelleas instead of Kaysar.

I think Danielle is also playing a pretty smart game. I am not a fan of hers but I think she has a good grasp of what is going on. She was pretty clever to not get tricked into putting up Marcelleas instead of Kaysar.

Her week one strategy was whack and she got what she deserved. Her putting up James here was stupid too... why not just put up Janelle and Kaiser and use Howie as a veto alternative? I don't see why James should have to sweat like this. Why form a secondary alliance with someone who nominates you?

.... yet, you're right, she really is one of the better ones.

Her week one strategy was whack and she got what she deserved. Her putting up James here was stupid too... why not just put up Janelle and Kaiser and use Howie as a veto alternative? I don't see why James should have to sweat like this. Why form a secondary alliance with someone who nominates you?

.... yet, you're right, she really is one of the better ones.

As long as James stays, their alliance has an "in" on the BB6 alliance. They do not have to reveal that they are working together, even though it sounds like Jannelle and Kaysar are figuring it out. The theory was to distance themselves from each other a little bit. I think they were stupid to trust Will and Boogie to vote the way they want. If will and Boogie change their mind the plan will backfire. I understand why she did it, but I agree it may have not been the best move. She may have considered it a acceptable risk since she didn't have to go up herself.

Any plan that relies on Will keeping a promise is a bad plan. Still it should be OK. Will is caught between loyalties to Janelle and loyalties to James/Danielle. Will's hand is forced, he must turn on one or the other, so he's not going to come out of this clean. Kaiser refuses to play Will's game (or any game, he has very little strategy) so maybe Will can stick Kaiser and keep Janelle pacified until she's done.

Losing Kaiser totally weakens Janelle plus Janelle is already on shaky ground since everybody has it in for her. Her day of reckoning is coming real soon. Danielle is still in decent shape if James goes. She's so screwed over James it's unreal.

Any plan that relies on Will keeping a promise is a bad plan. Still it should be OK. Will is caught between loyalties to Janelle and loyalties to James/Danielle. Will's hand is forced, he must turn on one or the other, so he's not going to come out of this clean. Kaiser refuses to play Will's game (or any game, he has very little strategy) so maybe Will can stick Kaiser and keep Janelle pacified until she's done.

Losing Kaiser totally weakens Janelle plus Janelle is already on shaky ground since everybody has it in for her. Her day of reckoning is coming real soon. Danielle is still in decent shape if James goes. She's so screwed over James it's unreal.

Yah I love Kaysar and all but the guy is a dope. I don't know if it is his religion blinders or what but the guy believes everything. Janelle has everything figured out with James but dumb arse Howie and Kaysar are too stupid to buy into any of it. They should of realized day 1 that James was going to make a move first because he knows he's the first to go from the BB6 4some. I want to root for Kaysar because he's a real nice guy (ran into him at a Kinko's in Irvine, CA a year or so ago) but he seriously does not deserve to win. I just hope somehow he can make it through this week to further improve Janelle's chance of winning.

ps. To the guy who said something about Diane being hot. Diane is total whiskey tango and not even remotely hot...

Janelle sees what's going on with James but has made too many mistakes and enemies at this point. Her position is shaky. It's great that she won veto, her and Danielle going at each other will be great but I don't see her lasting much longer. She won't have the satisfaction of seeing Danielle leave.

It's too bad, I lke her, but she's brought it on.

I heard an interesting story, but I've yet to confirm it...

Howie protested and had CBS review the HOH competition. It was proven that he buzzed in to answer a question, but the buzzer didn't work, thus getting him eliminated.

They decided to redo the entire HOH competition.

The HOH isn't Erica anymore.

Howie protested and had CBS review the HOH competition. It was proven that he buzzed in to answer a question, but the buzzer didn't work, thus getting him eliminated.

Really? Wow. That, and the coup d'état are gonna fock all kinds of sh1t up.

This is correct. I checked one of the web sites where people talk about the live feeds. It is also posted on the big brother site.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother7/s...k05/thu05.shtml

I know who the new HOH is but I won't spoil it for everyone.