Sign in to follow this  
zmanzzzz

what ever happened to ...

His right bicept and left calf filed for succession. They became so large, they decided that they should be their own independant people.

What was left of Boston was an oversized head, ridiculous pecks and a massive left arm, which he uses to pull his dolly down the street while he begs for spare change for steroids.

The rest, as they say, is history. :banana:

He is currently probably the third WR on the Bucs. I would keep an eye on him in the preseason, cause it could go either way. Gruden has little patience and if he shines and Clayton does not quickly regain his Rookie form, Boston could end up starting opposite Galloway. On the other hand (and probably more likely) he could drop down the depth chart. So far I have heard he has had some significant drops in Training camp, and this fires up Gruden. There is some fresh young WR on this team as well, who could surpass Boston in playing time.

Time will tell.

he sounds like late a round sleeper to me. :lol:

He is currently probably the third WR on the Bucs. I would keep an eye on him in the preseason, cause it could go either way. Gruden has little patience and if he shines and Clayton does not quickly regain his Rookie form, Boston could end up starting opposite Galloway. On the other hand (and probably more likely) he could drop down the depth chart. So far I have heard he has had some significant drops in Training camp, and this fires up Gruden. There is some fresh young WR on this team as well, who could surpass Boston in playing time.

Time will tell.

Added to this, I believe I recently read or heard Gruden praise Clayton for his off-season dedication. Apparently he's been making the sort of progress that was expected of him last year.

IMO, Boston is a red herring, and Clayton is a bit of a mid-to-late round sleeper. I wouldn't invest too heavily in him though...

His right bicept and left calf filed for succession. They became so large, they decided that they should be their own independant people.

What was left of Boston was an oversized head, ridiculous pecks and a massive left arm, which he uses to pull his dolly down the street while he begs for spare change for steroids.

The rest, as they say, is history. :huh:

LOl nice :wub:

I was going to comment along these lines, but ya beat me to the punch .. :lol:

How does this guys name keep coming up every year. He hasn't done much since 2001. In 2003 he had 2 great games, and 2 good ones. Sadly, those 2 games helped the eventual champ of our league. :lol:

Added to this, I believe I recently read or heard Gruden praise Clayton for his off-season dedication. Apparently he's been making the sort of progress that was expected of him last year.

IMO, Boston is a red herring, and Clayton is a bit of a mid-to-late round sleeper. I wouldn't invest too heavily in him though...

A red herring? So the Bucs signed him as an irrelevant player to take away attention form another player (Clayton)? :P :thumbsdown:

How does this guys name keep coming up every year. He hasn't done much since 2001. In 2003 he had 2 great games, and 2 good ones. Sadly, those 2 games helped the eventual champ of our league. :banana:

Because he's great, runs a sub 4.5 40 and is virtually impossible to cover. Now that he has his head on straight you will see Boston vintage 2001. You probably don't even realize that he is only 27 years old. Gruden stole Boston as the other coaches slept. If you saw today's TD catch with a defender all over him in the endzone, you would realize how great he is.

BOSTON IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A red herring? So the Bucs signed him as an irrelevant player to take away attention form another player (Clayton)? :o :blink:

lol

no. I do not think the bucs signing of him is a red herring. I just meant that in the context of this topic he was.

Jesus - what's up everyone's arse today? :doh:

Because he's great, runs a sub 4.5 40 and is virtually impossible to cover. Now that he has his head on straight you will see Boston vintage 2001. You probably don't even realize that he is only 27 years old. Gruden stole Boston as the other coaches slept. If you saw today's TD catch with a defender all over him in the endzone, you would realize how great he is.

BOSTON IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please god, tell me this is a joke.

:D :huh: :shocking:

If that knee ever heals..oh boy....what a pickup that would be. Simms will have some nice weapons around him. Better yet, it'll take some pressure off Clayton to perform.