Sign in to follow this  
plddogs

MORONEY

I'm not one to jump on a bandwagon, but damn he looks good. He is flying around the field

I know it is preseason, but I'm hoping everyone I draft with tomorrow is still at work!

Guest Black Label Society

DELETE THIS FUCKKING THREAD.

Looks just like he was in the Minnesota Gophers backfield, running rampant.

I was a nice guy and deleted mine but knew there would be others. :headbanger:

I saw, and appreciate that.

this guy is the next LT........please tell him to delete this thread.

Dillon is DONE. Done, done, done.

I saw, and appreciate that.

this guy is the next LT........please tell him to delete this thread.

Dillon is DONE. Done, done, done.

Yea Dillion look like garbage compared to Maroney. Ill wait though before we crown Maroney the next LT till we see how his used getting catches. These threads will be on various fantasy football boards just going to have to deal with it.

1. Maroney does indeed look very good.

2. Dillon looked pretty good, too....much better than what I saw of him last season.

3. Atlanta's run defense remains awful.

At first glance the stats look great for only Maroney - but the mean averag eof both backs seems to put them both near 5.0 YPC - I would say this Falcon defense is bad.

2. Dillon looked pretty good, too....much better than what I saw of him last season.

All 3 are true. Both Dillon and Maroney are looking like pro-bowlers running against the craptacular Atlanta run DEF. Atlanta is looking just as bad as they did last season when it comes to stopping the run. Maroney's good showing is a product of the D he is facing, nothing more.

Maroney looks like he runs with the aggression and bad intentions that Dillon used to.

He is definitely faster than Dillon, but Dillon is still a punishing runner when he's healthy.

He is definitely faster than Dillon, but Dillon is still a punishing runner when he's healthy.

Prediction by week six Maroney will be declared the starter and Dillion will come in to keep him fresh. Kinda like the Parker Bettis thing last year only I think Maroney will get his share of tds.

Maroney vs. Dillon in this game isn't even fair.

Dillon's best days are behind him. Maroney is gonna be a bonafide stud.

Mark it.

Maroney is a stud. Plain and simple. He was a stud in Minnesota now he will be a stud in the NFL. Corey Dillon and him will make a killer one two punch and that Brady guy isnt too shabby either.

Pats defense isnt very impressive. I love that, more yards for Brady who I just drafted and/or kept in two different leagues.

Shanahan said he was the best back in the draft and semi-quote, "New England got themselves one heck of a football player."

U of Minnesota, runningback factory :huh:

Shanahan said he was the best back in the draft and semi-quote, "New England got themselves one heck of a football player."

U of Minnesota, runningback factory :huh:

I have posted it several times but both Dungy and Peyton Manning said they wanted Maroney also.

gonna be

Mark it.

Yes gonna be.... no doubt Maroney is the future of the NE run game, but Dillon is not done by any means.... if you REALLY think that.... then go check your FOCKIN LOOP cause you need to go out next friday night and have a few beers instead of watching the 1st PRE-SEASON GAME OF THE YEAR, and blowing things out of proportion :thumbsup:

Yes gonna be.... no doubt Maroney is the future of the NE run game, but Dillon is not done by any means.... if you REALLY think that.... then go check your FOCKIN LOOP cause you need to go out next friday night and have a few beers instead of watching the 1st PRE-SEASON GAME OF THE YEAR, and blowing things out of proportion :pointstosky:

Delete :dunno:

Lawrence Maroney/Minnesota will have the best career of any RB selected in this years draft. Most reports have himas the 3rd RB selected.

I know many folks will say that a sure 1st rounder doesn't qualify as a sleeper, but this guy will be an All Pro, and a top 5 RB for years to come.

:ninja:

Pats homer here.

yup, Maroney looked fantastic, but maybe more importantly, he was picking up his blocking assignments.

and Dillon looked better last night than he did all of last year. Next to Dunn and Maroney, Dillon did look slow, but he was running with more power/pop! than he did last year.

other quick things:

Duckett looked faster than I ever remember him being.

TE Ben Watson did motion out to the slot as a WR. His big gainer (40yds) came off of a post where he was lined up tight to the line though.

Yes gonna be.... no doubt Maroney is the future of the NE run game, but Dillon is not done by any means.... if you REALLY think that.... then go check your FOCKIN LOOP cause you need to go out next friday night and have a few beers instead of watching the 1st PRE-SEASON GAME OF THE YEAR, and blowing things out of proportion :thumbsup:

and dilion stays injured!

did you see when dillion was in, near the goal, inside of the falcons 10 yardline and he had to come out of the game. he was twirling his shoulder as if he had a shoulder stinger or somethin.

then the kid came back in.....and ran hard.

we will see this same scenario play out repeatedly thi sseason.

dillon = :bench:

more maroney please = :pointstosky: