Sign in to follow this  
Proteus71

Which NFL team do you hate the most?

Cowgirls, Deadskins, Faiders

I'm not sure about anyone else but personaly, i am a big fan of the cowgirls. I like their uniforms, their style, and their moves. I def. think they are a top 10 group. Can anyone honestly say they would turn down a sex session with a cowgirl??? Texas has some hot girls and add to taht a cheerleading outfit, i'm sold. But yea, that has got to be the stupidest name to make fun of a team. "You like the cowgirls? they suck" "Well yes, i am a heterosexual man so in fact i am a big fan of them"

I hate all losers that go on a messageboard and claim to hate an entire fan base. :thumbsup: Do you realize how many people that is? That's a lot of hate, even for losers like you :mad:

I also hate all losers that go on a messageboard and claim to hate an entire team. My team stinks, so I'll hate yours... :mad:

:clap:

Whoever this guys favorite team is...I hate all their fans because they say they hate people that say they hate other teams fans on message boreds. So my hate for this guys teams fans is now well founded.

I'd have to say without a doubt it's the Deadskins I hate the most. Probably because I lived in the VA area and was inundated by all the crappin Deadskin fans and got to watch them every friggin weekend!

I am in Charlotte now and get to watch the best team in the NFL. See my Sig line.

I H-A-T-E the Packers....

They have the most championships and their fans are as handsome as they are smart :mad:

They are also almost never intoxicated :banana:

Cowboys followed shortly after by the Pack.

I don't necessarily hate either team. I think Jerry Jones is a jerkoff and the average Pack fan epitimizes all that is wrong with the USA, and why we're hated by the international community. Other then that I've got nothing but love for both.

:banana:

Dude, talk about a generalization. I'm originally from the great state of Sconie, and if your are trying to pidgeon hole every Packer fan as a gun toting, bush loving, foreiner hating breed... You are dead wrong. Wisconsin is one of the most liberal states in the country- Look it up.

They have the most championships and their fans are as handsome as they are smart :mad:

They are also almost never intoxicated :banana:

Don't forget that there fans never post sarcastically.

On a side note, guess which city recently won the "most drunkedness city" award, (which is the city that I proudly call home).

Being hated is part of greatness! Usually the most hated teams are the most loved as well.

Don't hate the Steelers because your Browns haven't even come close to producing a competitive football team in the last decade. There is no Asterisk either you moron. Everyone outside of Clevland and Seattle aren't crying about the Superbowl, and at least respect the Steelers for the year that they had. They also respect them because they put up a damn competitive team year in and year out. In the last 10 years, your Browns had less winning seasons, than the Steelers had losing seasons. Then before that, they didn't even have a team. Ha, I'd be proud if I were you.

When your team is a #6 seed, and beats the #3, #2, and #1 seeds on the road to make it to the Superbowl, and then dominates the game to to win the Superbowl, then retires a Hall of Fame Champion in his home town, I'll give your Browns credit. Until then, I and the rest of the NFL just views the Browns as the laughing stock of the league. How NOT to draft, how NOT to run a team.

Good luck with Charlie Frye and Winslow. ha ha

BTW, the teams I hate are the Ravens, Redskins and Seattle. Ravens are criminals, Redskins somehow don't need to abide by a Salary Cap, and Seattle are a bunch of damn whiners. Don't blame your failures on officiating when you suck....

Did you just claim that the Steelers "dominated" in the Super Bowl? I mean be proud your team stole that game, but avoid the hyperbole and I will respect you more.

I already said above I am biased against the Steelers before you posted, so none of your wasted words have any teeth now. I also gave Bettis and Ward props and my comments about the SB were all tongue in cheek, I knew it would be so easy to rile you guys up! I'll give you a tip, if you really aren't bugged by people knocking the Steelers victory or bringing up the many ADMITTED mistakes the refs made that went the Steelers way, don't go so worked up about it.

Winslow will be a top 10 TE this year and put up similar or better numbers to Heath Miller. Write it down kid! Do it! :headbanger: I have them both on my roster right now in fact. Although I plan on dumping Miller in a trade...or dumping ON Miller. I hate Steelers or Ravens on my roster as I can simply not root for them without feeling like an Art Modell.

Nobody is prouder of their team than Browns fans. The team didn't leave because of lack of fan support, it left because of the Devil himself. It was our proud history and amazing fan base that made the NFL immediately declare the Browns would return.

Good to see we can at least agree on also hating the Ravens.

Hot Chick = Good Football Fan???? I'm trying to do the math.

Dont hurt yourself on this one man...

They have the most championships and their fans are as handsome as they are smart :banana:

They are also almost never intoxicated :headbanger:

Those are some REALLY dumb fans

Dude, talk about a generalization. I'm originally from the great state of Sconie, and if your are trying to pidgeon hole every Packer fan as a gun toting, bush loving, foreiner hating breed... You are dead wrong. Wisconsin is one of the most liberal states in the country- Look it up.

I said "THE AVERAGE FAN (ie. 50%)" not "ALL PACK FANS". However, I think it's safe to say you're one of those cheese hat wearing, G. Bush fellatiating, illiterate douchebags I'm speaking of.

HTH

Don't forget that there fans never post sarcastically.

On a side note, guess which city recently won the "most drunkedness city" award, (which is the city that I proudly call home).

That was an amateur contest.

Madison didn't win because they don't rank professionals with amateurs. :headbanger:

Cowboys followed shortly after by the Pack.

I don't necessarily hate either team. I think Jerry Jones is a jerkoff and the average Pack fan epitimizes all that is wrong with the USA, and why we're hated by the international community. Other then that I've got nothing but love for both.

:headbanger:

Go cry with Rosey O'Donnell. No one cares about your political views here.

Now go get your focking shine box!!!

I said "THE AVERAGE FAN (ie. 50%)" not "ALL PACK FANS". However, I think it's safe to say you're one of those cheese hat wearing, G. Bush fellatiating, illiterate douchebags I'm speaking of.

HTH

Yeah, we voted Russ Feingold and Tammy Baldwin in -- two of the most liberal liberals in Congress. :headbanger:

Read a newspaper once in awhile, hom0. :banana:

HTH

An individual with average intelligence would have read my response and determined I was, in fact, very liberal politically. Based on your response, I can only determine you have less than average intelligence, live in your parents basement and jerk off to Harry Potter.

HTH

Actually...Wisconsin has 2 very large liberal areas in Milwaukee and Madison....surrounded by alot of conservative areas in the smaller towns.

For the record I am not some tool named beantownbobby, I am a bitter Browns fan tortured by years of inept front office decisions and the Devil Himself, Art Modell. Get it straight.

I'm not a Hawks fan by any stretch, but they got jobbed in that game.

There is an asterisk in the minds of many, or we all wouldn't be debating it every time that Super Bowl comes up. Don't get me wrong, if I were from Pittsburgh I would take the win and celebrate it...but in the back of my mind I would always wish they would have won more convincingly, my QB would have performed better, and the refs would not have given fans of other teams so much ammunition for their conspiracy theories.

Yes my opinion is biased because I hate Pittsburgh, how could it not be? Just like if the Browns ever won it, Pittsburgh fans would give us no credit. I did feel good for Bettis, he's a good guy...and I secretly like Hinez Ward when he isn't playing against my team.

So yeah, watching that game was hard...but not quite as bad as in 2000. The one and only Super Bowl I will probably ever get to go to was then...yeah...the year the Ravens made it and spanked the Giants. I won the ticket and got to sit in a luxury box catered by hot chicks serving free alcohol and amazing food...which is the only reason I didn't hang myself when they named Murder Ray MVP.

My bad...for some reason I thought BirdBradyBobby...whatever posted this...not you.

I promise the people that think there is an asterisk are and will continue to be a minority.

My bad...for some reason I thought BirdBradyBobby...whatever posted this...not you.

I promise the people that think there is an asterisk are and will continue to be a minority.

I don't know how I created the post just above this one. I can focus my hate with the best of them, but not my attention, apparently.

My hate isn't tied to one team but follows Mike Martz wherever he goes. I hate his smug, thin-lipped expression on the sidelines, glasses glittering in the lights as he calls mysterious timeouts or mysteriously fails to call them. I hated the Rams when he was there, but I now love the Rams and hate the Lions. Martz and Millen are the perfect pair to guide the Lions to a 2-14 record in '06. They won't even need the help of the head coach, whoever he is.