Sign in to follow this  
CoolGuy2006

Oh My Friggin God!

I just traded Randy "Smandy" Moss for Roy "BoyToy" Williams and what do I see in pre-season, A 62 yd. Td reception from Moss!! WTF!!!! Void.. Void.. Void... Help! The ship is sinking!!

Well, it took awhile to see anything from Brooks. But last week we see him make a couple nice scrambles and have one nice drive. Now this week we see him throw a deep one and hit Randy. Don't give up on Randy just yet. :doublethumbsup:

I just traded Randy "Smandy" Moss for Roy "BoyToy" Williams and what do I see in pre-season, A and what do I see?? yd. Td reception!! WTF!!!! Void.. Void.. Void... Help! The ship is sinking!!

Ya well Boller just ran in a TD as well.....

I don't think anyones crying about that!!

Randy WILL have TDS, you knew that when ya traded him....

So what?

I still say I got the better end of the deal.. Randy hates Oakland, and is alway bitchin. Roy Williams has Mike Martz at the helm and will post better stats than Smandy!!!

I still say I got the better end of the deal.. Randy hates Oakland, and is alway bitchin. Roy Williams has Mike Martz at the helm and will post better stats than Smandy!!!

Nice response, but um.........why did you draft Randy then? :doublethumbsup:

I remember what happened when I got all excited after Moss and Collins hooked up several times last preseason....I drafted him...

I also remember what happened when the regular season began and I kicked myself every week for having him on my roster. Save yourself the aggrevation, don't trust Moss as your #1

I remember what happened when I got all excited after Moss and Collins hooked up several times last preseason....I drafted him...

I also remember what happened when the regular season began and I kicked myself every week for having him on my roster. Save yourself the aggrevation, don't trust Moss as your #1

agreed

Guest Black Label Society

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

UCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKF

CKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFU

KFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUC

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

UCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKF

CKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

TD #2 to Randy....yeah that Randy guy is washed up. :argue:

I'm telling ya, I fell for it last preseason....he is a no show in most games. Preseason seems to be Moss's favorite time of the year. He dominated in preseason last year.

CKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFU

KFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUC

CKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

? why ?

I'm telling ya, I fell for it last preseason....he is a no show in most games. Preseason seems to be Moss's favorite time of the year. He dominated in preseason last year.

Randy is a great receiver BUT it is just preseason, and... they are playing Detroit... :argue: :headbanger:

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

? why ?

because he just traded Moss... i assume...

"All that glitters is not gold" - Shakespeare

This is preseason guys - get a grip. LJ went 4 for 8 last week.

Good thing you're not in a preseason fantasy league our you'd be REALLY mad!! ROY will be fine for you.

? why ?

That's so BS. His first 4 games of last year before he got hurt.

@NE 130 Yards 1 TD

KC 127 Yards 1 TD

@PHI 86 Yards

DAL 123 Yards

He was on pace for a monster season. He never really recovered from the injury.

? why ?

Because I only needed 2 more weeks of them stinkin it up, and Moss was a middle to late 2nd round pick.

He's been on my list as big time bounce back players....and now it's gonna be all over sports center, and every moron tom,######, and harry will only see that........

Because I only needed 2 more weeks of them stinkin it up, and Moss was a middle to late 2nd round pick.

He's been on my list as big time bounce back players....and now it's gonna be all over sports center, and every moron tom,######, and harry will only see that........

And you dont think everyone else was thinking the same thing you were... please!!!

A healthy Moss could go for 1000 and 10 with Jim Drunkenmiller at QB. He is an absolute steal this year.

And you dont think everyone else was thinking the same thing you were... please!!!

What exactly is it with all the childish remarks, and unneccesary shots people feel they must make on this bored??

What exactly is it with all the childish remarks, and unneccesary shots people feel they must make on this bored??

It wasnt a shot. It just cracks me up when people think that they are the only ones with the vision and insight to see these things and that they are going to be sneaky and not mention the fact that Moss has 2 TD and over 100 yards. Everyone was worried about Moss because Brooks was sucking the place up, but noone has counted him out.

Oh yeah....My draft is at 8:00 tomorrow night ...... and I want Mike Bell in the middle rounds.... hey what do you know... The Broncos are playing the Texans at 8:00 and guess what we'll have on in the background :pointstosky: DEMS DA BREAKS !

It wasnt a shot. It just cracks me up when people think that they are the only ones with the vision and insight to see these things and that they are going to be sneaky and not mention the fact that Moss has 2 TD and over 100 yards. Everyone was worried about Moss because Brooks was sucking the place up, but noone has counted him out.

I guess I didn't realize I insinuated that I was the only guy smart enough to follow him...but in my market (MN), Moss returning home last week, we were all sure he was gonna TOAST the VIkes to pay em back.

When they flat out sucked, everybody around here has been saying the Raiders are done, Moss is injury prone, etc, etc.....i would've been happy enough knowing they stunk it up during the preseason...onlly to come out in the regular season and start chucking itdeep. I'm relatively confident that I put in 10 times the work on Fantasy than any other guy in my league....I was simply hoping they would've continued their woeful ways.

A healthy Moss could go for 1000 and 10 with Jim Drunkenmiller at QB. He is an absolute steal this year.

What he said.

Randy could still have a 1500+/15+ season if things go right.

Easily one of the most talented players in the NFL.

And the BS about his attitude is still going on when he's been a professional

since before he got to Oakland.

Oh, excuse me...I didn't realize I was in the "Raiders played the Lions preseason panic" topic.

It's the lions...wake me when they get a defense, because they looked horrible tonight defensively. There wasn't a DB within 5 yards of Moss and it wasn't anything special Moss did - he was WIDE OPEN, pitch and catch.

Let's try not to overreact here - the Liedowns pass rush was pathetic. When Aaron Brooks looks that good, someone's not playing defense very well.

I fear this will jump moss into the 1st round, which kinda irks me. I was hoping to nab him late second after all the "top" WRs are gone.

Oh, excuse me...I didn't realize I was in the "Raiders played the Lions preseason panic" topic.

It's the lions...wake me when they get a defense, because they looked horrible tonight defensively. There wasn't a DB within 5 yards of Moss and it wasn't anything special Moss did - he was WIDE OPEN, pitch and catch.

Let's try not to overreact here - the Liedowns pass rush was pathetic. When Aaron Brooks looks that good, someone's not playing defense very well.

I fear this will jump moss into the 1st round, which kinda irks me. I was hoping to nab him late second after all the "top" WRs are gone.

1 of moss td's was pretty sexy though, even u have to agree with that. Doube or was triple coverage in the back of the end zone???i agree, its the lion but moss looked like....moss with that td catch

1 of moss td's was pretty sexy though, even u have to agree with that. Doube or was triple coverage in the back of the end zone???i agree, its the lion but moss looked like....moss with that td catch

The double coverage red zone TD was good, but again - no pass rush. I backed up the TiVo and looked for it - nothing. Brooks had all day to plink it in there.

Nice catch, yeah. Seen Moss tap the toes plenty. So far this preseason that I've watched, the Raiders have played the Eagles, Niners and now DET - the only one of the 3 that;'s had a pass rush completely owned Brooks, and that was the Eagles.

I'm not sold - I think this game will elevate Raiders a little too high in drafts.

The double coverage red zone TD was good, but again - no pass rush. I backed up the TiVo and looked for it - nothing. Brooks had all day to plink it in there.

Nice catch, yeah. Seen Moss tap the toes plenty. So far this preseason that I've watched, the Raiders have played the Eagles, Niners and now DET - the only one of the 3 that;'s had a pass rush completely owned Brooks, and that was the Eagles.

I'm not sold - I think this game will elevate Raiders a little too high in drafts.

so outta curiosity scooter, where do u rank moss and if ur in the typing mood, rank the wr's before him

so outta curiosity scooter, where do u rank moss and if ur in the typing mood, rank the wr's before him

Oh, I rank Moss highly - he's a "sorta sleeper" - everyone knows he's there, but he's been going after most of the top WRs.

So I think he's a great value, if he stays in the late second.

I don't mean my post to put down Moss in any way - he will probably have around a 1300-15 season...but I was hoping he wouldn't bust out a 2 TD performance like this, as it might kill his value by elevating him to early 2nd status.

I like Moss - I think the Raiders struggle against a good pass rush, and it's unfortunate that the starters won't be playing much in the last week of the preseason...because with back to back games against the Lions and Niners, we aren't getting a great representation of what the team's really capable of. We'll know in week 1, but I suspect they'll be a little better than they were against Philly, and nowhere near as good as they looked against the Lions and Niners.

my top WR rankings are

CJohnson

Holt

Fitz

TO

Moss

Harrison

Smith

Boldin

Ward

And I could see any of these guys finishing in any order on this list. But all things considered, this is how I rank them.

Oh, I rank Moss highly - he's a "sorta sleeper" - everyone knows he's there, but he's been going after most of the top WRs.

So I think he's a great value, if he stays in the late second.

I don't mean my post to put down Moss in any way - he will probably have around a 1300-15 season...but I was hoping he wouldn't bust out a 2 TD performance like this, as it might kill his value by elevating him to early 2nd status.

I like Moss - I think the Raiders struggle against a good pass rush, and it's unfortunate that the starters won't be playing much in the last week of the preseason...because with back to back games against the Lions and Niners, we aren't getting a great representation of what the team's really capable of. We'll know in week 1, but I suspect they'll be a little better than they were against Philly, and nowhere near as good as they looked against the Lions and Niners.

my top WR rankings are

CJohnson

Holt

Fitz

TO

Moss

Harrison

Smith

Boldin

Ward

And I could see any of these guys finishing in any order on this list. But all things considered, this is how I rank them.

appreciate the reply and i love where u put steve smith. I also agree that hes gonna come back to reality. My big money draft is next weekend and its lookin like im gonna go wr in the 1st 2rds due to my keepers(tiki and ronnie). I lose my 3rd and 4th. Pretty lucky huh? That and some serious trading. Ward before chambers is the only disaggreement i have in ur rankings.

peace.

You guys get sucked into this Detroit fiction every year. I remember all the "KJ will be a top-3 RB" posts too. Now everybody's jumping onto this Roy Williams bandwagon. Well, if you trade Moss for any Detroit thug, pay the price. Come to think of it, I remember the Harrington top-3 posts too. Every year.

"All that glitters is not gold" - Shakespeare

This is preseason guys - get a grip. LJ went 4 for 8 last week.

:lol:

I just traded Randy "Smandy" Moss for Roy "BoyToy" Williams and what do I see in pre-season, A 62 yd. Td reception from Moss!! WTF!!!! Void.. Void.. Void... Help! The ship is sinking!!

Weird....in my league pre-season TD's are worth 0 points.

heres a question for ya scooter....12 team re-draft....im 11th pick...ill have a choice of fitz or holt at 11th, so what combo would you rather have...holt/fitz & moss or harrison & boldin/moss..........big bonus on long tds....-

it's the lions, chill out :lol: