Sign in to follow this  
lagarzlebrew

Twins are coming....

Big win for the Twinkies tonight, pulled to 4 back of the Tigers with a series coming up against them.. Should be a fun last 40 days of the season.

It is a 3 team race now. Hopefully they'll make it interesting with actual good baseball instead of taking turns crapping themselves.

Big win for the Twinkies tonight, pulled to 4 back of the Tigers with a series coming up against them.. Should be a fun last 40 days of the season.

um, the series is two weeks away. relax.

most likely the twins are just being cruel and teasing their fans.

how the fock do the twins get shutout at home by the royals?

you've jinxed them. congratulations.

I'll post the :P :P :banana: :ninja: for today but I don't give enough of a fock about Minnesota to post a dancing banana in this thread ... where's CMH when you need him?

seriously, dude. you've focked up royally (pun intended) and jinxed them. better burn a goat or a stray neighborhood cat or something...maybe throw salt over your should, chant. you have angered the baseball gods.

seriously, dude. you've focked up royally (pun intended) and jinxed them. better burn a goat or a stray neighborhood cat or something...maybe throw salt over your should, chant. you have angered the baseball gods.

I killed the neighbor's cat, so we should be cool ;)

Am I supposed to be happy KC took down Minny again and disappointed that TB decided not to beat the White Sox after all?

Technically, yeah, I guess.

um, the series is two weeks away. relax.

most likely the twins are just being cruel and teasing their fans.

1.5 back..... :bench:

And Liriano returns today!

Talk about overrated. He's a product of the Minnesota media bias!

:wacko:

Talk about overrated. He's a product of the Minnesota media bias!

:(

Yes. The rampant Midwestern sports-reporting bias in this country needs to be curtailed.

coming back after a few rehab starts and a bad arm injury never bothered wood or prior much...

ESPN reports Minnesota Twins SP Francisco Liriano (elbow) left his start in the third inning Wednesday, Sept. 13, against the Oakland Athletics. Liriano threw a pitch that went way low and immediately bent over in pain.

:o

:dunno:

:doh:

ESPN reports Minnesota Twins SP Francisco Liriano (elbow) left his start in the third inning Wednesday, Sept. 13, against the Oakland Athletics. Liriano threw a pitch that went way low and immediately bent over in pain.

:o

:unsure:

:cry:

Yeah, that's why I posted the crying smile.

"Left elbow pain" is the word thus far from John Gordon and Dazzle.

going to be tough without Francisco or Radke for the next few weeks....

War of attrition. Twins are trying to finish the season before they run out of players, White Sox trying to squeeze 2 weeks of decent ball out of their underachieving staff, and Tigers trying to make a 1.5 game lead last 3 weeks while scoring 2 runs a game.

going to be tough without Francisco or Radke for the next few weeks....

It's been tough, but they've done it. Thank God Boof is pitching pretty well. If Garza could build on today and if Silva keeps not sucking ... maybe they can hold it together until the pixie dust takes hold of Bradke's shoulder.

I swear, if he pitches again this season, I'll spend the entire time wondering if his arm will fly off a la Anton Lubchenko's in the Sprinfield U vs. Springfield A&M homecoming game.