Sign in to follow this  
bigben's helmet

P.Manning or Warner?

Who do you think I should start? Manning at the Giants or Warner at home against the 49ers? I'm leaning towards Warner because of the matchup. What do you think?

Thanks

I dont recommend ever benching Peyton Manning. Ever. Warner should be able to accumulate some nice passing yds, but who is to say that they dont run it in when they get inside the 10, or stall and settle for FGs. Not to mention that he is made of glass. One good shot and he is toast. Start your best player. If your going to rotate Qbs this yr, you may as well trade Peyton to improve at another position and just go with 2 quality Qbs, such as Warner and Delhomme.

Why did you waste a high pick on a qb, if you were going to second guess yourself? Don't be a moron...PM plays every week.

if you ever want to start warner, this is the game to do it. how can you even consider benching manning though. :dunno:

i agree with you. pittsburgh laid out the gameplan to stop peyton and jacksonville did it twice last year. peyton also started slow last year and will probably do it again. i wouldn't start peyton until he has proven himself and i bet you find that you don't start him until after his bye week and only maybe then. peyton is just trade bait and consider yourself lucky if you get a tier 1 kicker and backup TE.

(For everyone else, if monkeys keep posting on the wrong board, let's give them great advice. See above.)

First of all, wrong board.

Second of all, never bench Peyton Manning.

This is getting way out of hand. PLEASE Stop the madness. :bandana:

On that team Warner is a Stud when Healthy , Week 1 he is a Super Stud, BUT NEVER bench P Manning .EVER.

You must not have been wearing that Big Ben Helmet when you fell. LOL. Maybe you are new so we should give you a break but you will learn the main thing in this game . NEVER BENCH THE STUDS. Most of the time it leads to nothing good and you regret it.