Sign in to follow this  
kal9584

I drafted Reggie Bush at 5.3 ....

There are a million different takes on Reggie Bush this year. I've seen him drafted as early as 2.6 and as late as 7.5, so I'm interested in hearing what you guys think about me taking him at 5.3 in a 12 team, redraft $ league. Had the 3rd pick and here is how the my draft broke down...

1.3 L. Tomlinson - RB

2.10 T. Holt - WR

3.3 A. Boldin - WR

4.10 F. Gore - RB

5.3 R. Bush - RE

6.10 J. Delhomme - QB

7.3 T. Heap - TE

8.10 K. McCardell - WR

9.3 E. Wilford - WR

10.10 De. Williams - RB

11.3 M. Booker - WR

12.10 Le. White - RB

13.3 B. Troupe TE

14.10 B. Johnson - QB

15.3 WR I can't remember.

16.10 M. Turner - RB

17.3 Drew - RB

18.10 Falcons D

19.3 Browns D

20.10 M Nugent - K

The scoring is pretty straight forward. R/R TDs are 6, Passing TDs are 4, 1 pt per 10 yds R/R, 1 pt per 25 yds passing. It's like the all rookie team when it comes to RB, but there is potential. I need one of my RBs other than Tomlinson to step up and play solid.

What do you guys think about that 5.3 pick? McNabb was there in terms of QB. At WR we were looking at L. Coles.

Thanks - leave a link.

I think he's a great value at 5.3. In my other league I got him at 4.12 and was completely shocked he fell that far.

I think your draft is very good. I'm a proponent of getting 2 RBs in the first 3, but the fact that you snagged a Gore and Bush with your next 2 (giving you 3 in the first 5), while risky, worked out pretty well. I would've swapped Delhomme and Heap, fearing that Heap would more likely be taken and not available in the 7th, whereas Delhomme is a little more interchangeable with other tier 2 QBs.

Not a fan of McCardell, but I like D Williams in the 10th. Solid backups, but I would've stayed clear of Tennesse running backs. until a bit later.

weak A-

Awesome value. He went in the early second in one of my leagues, and at the end of the first in another. Believe it or not, these are experienced players. Too many people listen to the hype. Watch the Rose Bowl again, people, that's DREW KELSON, Texas LINEBACKER going stride for stride with the "fastest" and "most electrifying" man alive.

Please. 5th round = genius; 2nd round = idiocy

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=228747