Sign in to follow this  
sawilson

The thing about bandwagoners

Is I was looking online yesterday to find the one Hawks game that I wanted to go see this year. I usually try to get to at least 1 a year and wanted good seats if possible. I knew the Monday night games would be sold out so I went and looked at some others to get a couple tickets and they are all FOCKING SOLD OUT!!!! The only seats that are available (and I only found this for one game) is box seats for the first home game going for $275/ea!!! :)

Jeebus Christ people - you never used to have a problem getting at least 2 focking tickets to the hawks before, now before the first game of the season they are all focking sold out - every focking game is sold out!!!!!! :banana:

Guess I'll be keeping my eye on the papers for any available tickets...

Maybe if you weren't on the bandwagon and already had season tickets, you wouldn't have this problem? :mad:

Jeebus Christ people - you never used to have a problem getting at least 2 focking tickets to the hawks before, now before the first game of the season they are all focking sold out - every focking game is sold out!!!!!! :mad:

Guess I'll be keeping my eye on the papers for any available tickets...

I was wanting to see the Packers game and checked a couple days after they went up for sale. I think I saw an article where they sold out in about 20 minutes or something :mad:

Maybe if you weren't on the bandwagon and already had season tickets, you wouldn't have this problem? :dunno:

Bite Me JK. I actually had season tickets about 9 years ago for a couple of years until I had my son. Then it became too expensive to go to every focking game so I decided to do the one GREAT game a year thing to make up for having to give them up.

Not going to happen this year! :cry:

I was wanting to see the Packers game and checked a couple days after they went up for sale. I think I saw an article where they sold out in about 20 minutes or something :cry:

I know, it bites doesn't it. :doh:

Well, as I look through the paper EVERY week, I will keep my eye open for you for the Packers game and let you know what I come up with! :banana:

Bite Me JK. I actually had season tickets about 9 years ago for a couple of years until I had my son. Then it became too expensive to go to every focking game so I decided to do the one GREAT game a year thing to make up for having to give them up.

Not going to happen this year! :banana:

So you are upset that, given that the Seahawks made the Superbowl last year and have a good chance of repeating, that others decided to go to the one GREAT game? :doh:

Two Seahawks Tickets- Sept 17th vs Arizona Cardinals - $70

2 tickets together on Home Team side, section 337. Great seats under covered area which is great with the rainy season approaching. Season tickets can't use this weekend. $70/each

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/tix/205263157.html

She knows that the Cards will kick their ass, therefore it is not a GREAT game. :dunno:

If you are unable to find tickets, be sure to check back often. As the date of the event nears, often times a limited number of tickets may be released.

So you are upset that, given that the Seahawks made the Superbowl last year and have a good chance of repeating, that others decided to go to the one GREAT game? :dunno:

Again, Bite Me

That basically sums it up, yeah. They are called bandwagon junkies and because the hawks went to the superbowl, there are NO more tickets available. So yeah, it pisses me off. Got a problem with that?!?! :P

You know it used to be a hard focking job being a Hawks fan. Even wearing the gear around DURING football season I would get focked up comments made. And now it's the same focking people who used to make fun of me for sporting the hawks gear that are now wanting to see all thier games and taking all the focking tickets. :mad:

Now that you got be going JK - ON TOP of having season tickets for a couple years until I couldnt' afford them any longer, AND trying to go to at least ONE game a year I would like to add to that that one of my son's first outfits EVAH was a Seahawks outfit AND I have my son's picture taken with EVERY hawks QB since he's been born.

So yeah, I am friggen pissed off that all these people are coming out NOW and I can't get a focking ticket.. :mad:

Whew, OK - I think I'm done for a while.

Two Seahawks Tickets- Sept 17th vs Arizona Cardinals - $70

2 tickets together on Home Team side, section 337. Great seats under covered area which is great with the rainy season approaching. Season tickets can't use this weekend. $70/each

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/tix/205263157.html

Thanks for the link Spotted but I'm kind of hoping to go to a game where the Hawks play a team that is actually WORTH seeing. Knowing that they will spank the Cardinals and the game will be a wash, I'd rather spend the money on a game where the other team actually shows up. ;)

Thanks for the link Spotted but I'm kind of hoping to go to a game where the Hawks play a team that is actually WORTH seeing. Knowing that they will spank the Cardinals and the game will be a wash, I'd rather spend the money on a game where the other team actually shows up. :P

Found another site. ;) Email sent

Again, Bite Me

That basically sums it up, yeah. They are called bandwagon junkies and because the hawks went to the superbowl, there are NO more tickets available. So yeah, it pisses me off. Got a problem with that?!?! :first:

You know it used to be a hard focking job being a Hawks fan. Even wearing the gear around DURING football season I would get focked up comments made. And now it's the same focking people who used to make fun of me for sporting the hawks gear that are now wanting to see all thier games and taking all the focking tickets. :)

Now that you got be going JK - ON TOP of having season tickets for a couple years until I couldnt' afford them any longer, AND trying to go to at least ONE game a year I would like to add to that that one of my son's first outfits EVAH was a Seahawks outfit AND I have my son's picture taken with EVERY hawks QB since he's been born.

So yeah, I am friggen pissed off that all these people are coming out NOW and I can't get a focking ticket.. :mad:

Whew, OK - I think I'm done for a while.

Thanks for the link Spotted but I'm kind of hoping to go to a game where the Hawks play a team that is actually WORTH seeing. Knowing that they will spank the Cardinals and the game will be a wash, I'd rather spend the money on a game where the other team actually shows up. :banana:

Hmm... where to start. Hard being a Seahawks fan? Try being a Cardinals fan for the past 17 years. I can play the kids outfit card blah blah blah... oh, and thanks for dissing us and proving my point. I smell a sig bet for that game. :clap:

Hmm... where to start. Hard being a Seahawks fan? Try being a Cardinals fan for the past 17 years. I can play the kids outfit card blah blah blah... oh, and thanks for dissing us and proving my point. I smell a sig bet for that game. :clap:

First, proving what point?? Your team sucks. You might be able to win a couple IF Warner is able to stay healthy past the first quarter of the first game - which isn't very likely.

And sig bet on this game?!?!? LMFAO - You're On Baby - BRING IT!!!!

Oh - and I have to add I do actually have to throw some respect your way for sporting your teams gear knowing how bad they suck. Been there, done that, it ain't fun, not so fun at all.

Saw, you seem to have a biting fetish :)

Can I be next? :banana:

:first:

No bandwagoners in Detroit when it comes to football, every Lions ticket is sold out within 15 minutes of going on sale every year. Seriously, i would almost hate to see how nuts this town will go if they make it to the playoffs, the Wings and Pistons combined maybe.

No shiot sherlock! LOL :thumbsdown:

Well, how the fock do I know? :pointstosky:

Some women think that teefs add to the pleasure :pointstosky:

Bite yourself

:dunno:

Well, how the fock do I know? :pointstosky:

Some women think that teefs add to the pleasure :thumbsdown:

Bite yourself

:dunno:

At this point, I really wish I could... :pointstosky:

No bandwagoners in Detroit when it comes to football, every Lions ticket is sold out within 15 minutes of going on sale every year. Seriously, i would almost hate to see how nuts this town will go if they make it to the playoffs, the Wings and Pistons combined maybe.

is that thanks to Ford Field? are the big businesses still buying up the remaining tickets liek they used to? so that the games wouldnt be blacked out?

i know the silverdome was a pit and huge..but being from GB..i couldnt get over that..going up to the UP to see grandma and the lions wouldnt be on because they werent sold out..im glad things have changed, at least...

as for the hawks...not to jinx it..i didnt buy a new seahawks hat until i saw a signed hutchinson and signed wistrom hat at a local auction..$20 per..so i bought both..

all year long before that, i kept asking Lids..(what a shiiit place THAT is)..are u getting a seahawks hat soon? they always said no..i can look online..fock you..i want to see the hat..try it on...

so i go today..hawks sweatshirt on..no hat..and yeah, they have the hawks hat front and center and the guy says..how can u wear the shirt but NOT the hat? i said, i HAVE 2 hats..you had your chance last year..quit being front runners..i do like 1 style..but ill get it somewhere else...

SAWILSON..as far as tickets go..a lot of teams send their tickets back to the home team a day or 2 before the game..i know..u cant plan ahead..but its something to keep in mind..

obviously, the bears are close and used all of their tickets for this game vs gb..a great game with the fly over and all of the 96 packer guys there etc...but late in the year, i can get any game no problem..

GB travels very well to all away games..and seattle-gb still has a strong connection..so im guessing gb will use all of their tickets..but its still worth calling the ticket office just in case...

First, proving what point?? Your team sucks. You might be able to win a couple IF Warner is able to stay healthy past the first quarter of the first game - which isn't very likely.

And sig bet on this game?!?!? LMFAO - You're On Baby - BRING IT!!!!

Oh - and I have to add I do actually have to throw some respect your way for sporting your teams gear knowing how bad they suck. Been there, done that, it ain't fun, not so fun at all.

My "point" was that it is harder to be a Cards fan than a Seahawks fan. Now we have a new stadium and lo and behold you can't get tickets. But you don't see me :pointstosky: ing about it. And we'll definitely talk about a sig bet next week. :dunno:

At this point, I really wish I could... :ninja:

Aww... :D

I still :wub: you, for what it is worth :pointstosky:

My "point" was that it is harder to be a Cards fan than a Seahawks fan. Now we have a new stadium and lo and behold you can't get tickets. But you don't see me :cry: ing about it. And we'll definitely talk about a sig bet next week. :pointstosky:

Cards.... :dunno:

All the offensive firepower in the world...Oh....wait a min...thats what they said about the Lions last year... :thumbsdown:

is that thanks to Ford Field? are the big businesses still buying up the remaining tickets liek they used to? so that the games wouldnt be blacked out?

i know the silverdome was a pit and huge..but being from GB..i couldnt get over that..going up to the UP to see grandma and the lions wouldnt be on because they werent sold out..im glad things have changed, at least...

as for the hawks...not to jinx it..i didnt buy a new seahawks hat until i saw a signed hutchinson and signed wistrom hat at a local auction..$20 per..so i bought both..

all year long before that, i kept asking Lids..(what a shiiit place THAT is)..are u getting a seahawks hat soon? they always said no..i can look online..fock you..i want to see the hat..try it on...

so i go today..hawks sweatshirt on..no hat..and yeah, they have the hawks hat front and center and the guy says..how can u wear the shirt but NOT the hat? i said, i HAVE 2 hats..you had your chance last year..quit being front runners..i do like 1 style..but ill get it somewhere else...

SAWILSON..as far as tickets go..a lot of teams send their tickets back to the home team a day or 2 before the game..i know..u cant plan ahead..but its something to keep in mind..

obviously, the bears are close and used all of their tickets for this game vs gb..a great game with the fly over and all of the 96 packer guys there etc...but late in the year, i can get any game no problem..

GB travels very well to all away games..and seattle-gb still has a strong connection..so im guessing gb will use all of their tickets..but its still worth calling the ticket office just in case...

Thanks for the tip, and Chasers also sent me a link where I can find some tickets to games as well!!!

:cry:

My "point" was that it is harder to be a Cards fan than a Seahawks fan. Now we have a new stadium and lo and behold you can't get tickets. But you don't see me :wub: ing about it. And we'll definitely talk about a sig bet next week. :pointstosky:

Only recently it's harder being a Cards fan that a Hawks one, didn't used to be.

And you're not :D about it prolly cuz you don't want to go because they do actually STILL suck :thumbsdown:

And again, bring it baby!!! :pointstosky:

Aww... :D

I still :wub: you, for what it is worth :dunno:

Thanks Sux! Guys just piss me off lately so trust me, if I could "bite myself" I would, it would be so much easier AND I wouldn't expect to be in a serious relationship with myself or call myself 20 focking times a day... :ninja:

Last time GB came to Seattle (Oct.6/96 ?), I barely got 5 tickets 2 days before the game. It was the 1st sellout the 'Hawks had in about 5 years (and they went a couple more years after). Reggie White commented in the post game that it felt like a home game to them. GB fans were coming by the Busses, Plane loads from Oregon to Montana and Alaska for that game. Sure won't be like that this time

Only recently it's harder being a Cards fan that a Hawks one, didn't used to be.

And you're not ;) about it prolly cuz you don't want to go because they do actually STILL suck :mad:

And again, bring it baby!!! <_<

Sorry, that is just ignorant. Maybe 20+ years ago it was harder to be a Hawks fan. But in the 18 years of their pathetic record here, well...

Oh, and I will always bring it baby! :banana:

Does this sound like a scam? I might call and check on the Hawks/Giants game for next week.

There is still space available on the chartered bus for the 2006 Seattle Seahawks home opener with the Arizona Cardinal on Sunday, September 17th, and the game the following week, Sunday, September 24th with the New York Giants. This is the opportunity to see the Seahawks in their first regular season game to be played at Qwest Field since their fantastic run to the Super Bowl last season. And, the pre-game ceremonies should be very special. Or a re-match with the Giants, who the Seahawks beat in overtime last season after the Giants placekicker missed three field goal attempts that would have given New York the win.

The packages include desirable upper level seats at Seahawks Stadium, and round-trip transportation on an air-conditioned, DVD and restroom equipped chartered motor coach between Portland and Seattle. You will be traveling with a fun group of fans, and won’t need to fight traffic or pay for parking. In fact, the bus will park within a couple of blocks of Qwest Field. You will arrive in Seattle completely relaxed and ready to enjoy a National Football League game in one of the most beautiful facilities in America.

The per person pricing for the complete package, including

game ticket and round trip transportation is only:

$107.00 For Seats at the Corner of the End Zone

$120.00 For Seats at About the 25-Yard Line

If you have any questions or would like to arrange a trip, please call me at (503)654-6867 or email me at dijohn_27@msn.com.

Respectful

###### Johnson

DBA-- Just For The Fun Of It

<_<

Sorry, that is just ignorant. Maybe 20+ years ago it was harder to be a Hawks fan. But in the 18 years of their pathetic record here, well...

Oh, and I will always bring it baby! <_<

Well, this is one that we are going to have to agree to disagree on. I remember when players felt bad for other players when the Hawks drafted them, so it wasn't just the fan base, but the whole NFL!!

But again, lets agree to disagree on this one and concentrate on an even more important item now, the sig bet!!!! :banana:

Does this sound like a scam? I might call and check on the Hawks/Giants game for next week.

There is still space available on the chartered bus for the 2006 Seattle Seahawks home opener with the Arizona Cardinal on Sunday, September 17th, and the game the following week, Sunday, September 24th with the New York Giants. This is the opportunity to see the Seahawks in their first regular season game to be played at Qwest Field since their fantastic run to the Super Bowl last season. And, the pre-game ceremonies should be very special. Or a re-match with the Giants, who the Seahawks beat in overtime last season after the Giants placekicker missed three field goal attempts that would have given New York the win.

The packages include desirable upper level seats at Seahawks Stadium, and round-trip transportation on an air-conditioned, DVD and restroom equipped chartered motor coach between Portland and Seattle. You will be traveling with a fun group of fans, and won’t need to fight traffic or pay for parking. In fact, the bus will park within a couple of blocks of Qwest Field. You will arrive in Seattle completely relaxed and ready to enjoy a National Football League game in one of the most beautiful facilities in America.

The per person pricing for the complete package, including

game ticket and round trip transportation is only:

$107.00 For Seats at the Corner of the End Zone

$120.00 For Seats at About the 25-Yard Line

If you have any questions or would like to arrange a trip, please call me at (503)654-6867 or email me at dijohn_27@msn.com.

Respectful

###### Johnson

DBA-- Just For The Fun Of It

:mad:

I know that things like this do exist, did it with the Mariners before, but this one sounds a little sketchy to me. You might want to do a bit of research first before shelling out the dough. ;)

Sounds like an actual company, with the AC'd bus and dba. You should be able to investigate it and confirm. :mad:

Well, this is one that we are going to have to agree to disagree on. I remember when players felt bad for other players when the Hawks drafted them, so it wasn't just the fan base, but the whole NFL!!

But again, lets agree to disagree on this one and concentrate on an even more important item now, the sig bet!!!! <_<

Woman, you have no idea how nasty I could get with a sig bet. :banana:

Woman, you have no idea how nasty I could get with a sig bet. <_<

Translation: "Woman, you have no idea how verbose and stupid I can make myself sound when I give you my sig bet line"

:banana:

LOL. You all are arguing over who sucks more, Arizona or Seattle? That's like two short bus kids arguing over who is more retarded. <_<

Sounds like an actual company, with the AC'd bus and dba. You should be able to investigate it and confirm. :mad:

Woman, you have no idea how nasty I could get with a sig bet. <_<

Of that JK, I have absolutely NO doubt.

So I guess it's a good thing then that I'm not going to lose! :banana: ;)

LOL. You all are arguing over who sucks more, Arizona or Seattle? That's like two short bus kids arguing over who is more retarded. :P

Bite Me

I actually laughed at that one, shame on me

Sounds like an actual company, with the AC'd bus and dba. You should be able to investigate it and confirm. :dunno:

Woman, you have no idea how nasty I could get with a sig bet. :cheers:

I'll check this out Monday. The price appears to be too good to be true. I'll do some research following this weekend game and if they are legit...I will see the Hawks/Giants in Seattle.

I'll check this out Monday. The price appears to be too good to be true. I'll do some research following this weekend game and if they are legit...I will see the Hawks/Giants in Seattle.

That was my first thought, the price sounded too good to be true!

That was my first thought, the price sounded too good to be true!

If I score some tickets, can you find a babysitter? :cheers:

If I score some tickets, can you find a babysitter? :huh:

Why spotted, are you asking me on a date??? :banana:

JK dude - of COURSE I could find a sitter silly!!!! :dunno: :cheers:

You say that as if it's a bad thing <_<

Well, I don't know about Saw, but you're a pretty cute one :thumbsup:

also, forget it faggy poker boy.  I don't swing that way

:wub:

Well, I don't know about Saw, but you're a pretty cute one :wub:

also, forget it faggy poker boy.  I don't swing that way

<_<

I dunno Sux, you seem to be swinging that way lately, with JK and now Strike? :thumbsup:

I dunno Sux, you seem to be swinging that way lately, with JK and now Strike? :thumbsup:

Don't bring me into this :wub: