Sign in to follow this  
Q.Lazzarus

Thomlinson 90 yds already!

Still tough to watch him get caught at the 8 when you're sitting there screaming for the 66-yard TD. <_<

He is on pace for nearly 400-yards tonight, though!

Still tough to watch him get caught at the 8 when you're sitting there screaming for the 66-yard TD. <_<

He is on pace for nearly 400-yards tonight, though!

<_<

It's to bad he gets tired towards the end of the season... I sure could use him in the FF playoffs

It's to bad he gets tired towards the end of the season... I sure could use him in the FF playoffs

I drafted him... so that means he will be out with a season-ending injury by week 4. Apologies in advance.

He had over 400 in a game vs UTEP back in his Horned Frog days!

That's what people say. Truth is- nobody watched the TCU/UTEP game to verify this.

He burnt me two years in a row coming down the stretch resulting in 2 3rd place finishes. I ended up trading him for SA before the season in my Keeper league. If I hadn't locked up the win already this week I'd be kicking myself though. LT is so fun to watch, and I love rooting for him, but SD is going to run him into the ground. SA started off slow like usual but he's going to bring me the trophy come playoff time against Zona and SF.

:doublethumbsup:

He burnt me two years in a row coming down the stretch resulting in 2 3rd place finishes. I ended up trading him for SA before the season in my Keeper league. If I hadn't locked up the win already this week I'd be kicking myself though. LT is so fun to watch, and I love rooting for him, but SD is going to run him into the ground. SA started off slow like usual but he's going to bring me the trophy come playoff time against Zona and SF.

:mad:

You better hope Walter Jones is OK, because Hutchinson is gone and they can't lose him for long.