Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

Fatnasty Baseball

who's in em?

I'm going against posty in GHB1 in the semis :banana:

in my work league I'm kicking the 1st place teams ass in the semis

geek homers was a lost cause, as it usually is.

How did you enjoy your first and only season in GHB1 and Homers toro? :lol:

don't give up in homers...you can easily defeat me for 10th place. :mad:

i'm leading my roto league by 13 points...a stranglehold of a lead. i've been in first place since may. :banana:

ghbii...i'm up against farmer bernie in the semis. went into the playoffs in 1st place. :lol:

Currently kicking the crap out of GuardBum in the semis. Although Freddy Garcia throwing a gem against my Angels today is gonna hurt.

TTown & DBZFan2K locked up in a tight one in the other semis.

Currently kicking the crap out of GuardBum in the semis. Although Freddy Garcia throwing a gem against my Angels today is gonna hurt.

TTown & DBZFan2K locked up in a tight one in the other semis.

Oakland won too :banana:

Saunders got absolutely hammered

In one...other is over already...won the consolation bracket...yes...we do one every year and call it the little league world series...hey...I won $50 out of it so I don't care. No team in the playoffs wanted to see me make them...and for good reason, I would have coasted to a back to back championship. Won my last 6 games.

Other league, Im in the 2nd round...need to win this week to cash...down 4-3 in 5x5 and my pitching is taking a beating this weak...Lowe and Capuano getting rocked by the freakin Cubs and Pirates hurt...hopefull Santana and Myers can pick up the slack for me..if only Liriano would not have gotten hurt. Also was screwed by being out of town and not checking things early Monday and leaving Chipper in there this week. :bench:

I'm in mine because Hafner carried me there. And of course, he's gone and I have to use Nick Swisher as my Util player...

I'm in mine because Hafner carried me there. And of course, he's gone and I have to use Nick Swisher as my Util player...

Similar case with me in my keeper league, except sub Hafner with Manny. :unsure: