Sign in to follow this  
davebg

Davaco: "I cheer for terrorists"

Guest Davaco
I didnt realize 50% of Americans revel at the idea of terrorists killing thousands more Americans?

i dont either.

you obviously didnt read anything but the headline

I would like my privacy from you, however...I do not need my privacy from the gov't. I am very willing to allow them to tap my calls.

you cant pick and choose, thats the point. once its out there, its out there.

its like saying, "i want email so my friends can contact me, but i dont want the spam"

you ever get spam?

You do need privacy from the government, especially this one. I'm sure glad you weren't one of the founding fathers Brad. Sheesh.

Listen, I understand the reasons for not wanting wiretapping. My main concern would be, if they do this...then what are they giong to do next? I would be concerned they would slowly take away our rights little by little, until we have none left...I totally understand that point of view. However Davaco doesn't support his argument, he just keeps saying "give me your phone number"...it's not the same

There is another side though. Is this really a huge invasion of privacy? I don't think so. And what would all of you say if another terrorist attack occurred, and it could've been prevented if we got the intel we needed through wiretaps? Thousands of lives lost. I think as Americans, we too often forget what happend on 9/11. It really surprises me how almost an entire nation can, forget how horrible this was. And at the time, didn't want it to ever happen again and would do whatever it took to stop it.

you cant pick and choose, thats the point. once its out there, its out there.

The government has rights the rest of us don't, Davaco. They can do things you can't. That's reality. Your argument is about the same as me saying..."if you pay taxes to the gov't, then why don't you pay me taxes too." It's too entirely different concepts that have nothing to do with each other.

I didnt realize 50% of Americans revel at the idea of terrorists killing thousands more Americans?

50% of Americans think George Bush is the real terrorist :thumbsdown:

Atleast these "terrorists" are willing to die for their beliefs. Bush sends a bunch of innocent young men into the crossfire to die for his blood lust.

Eye for an eye I guess.

i dont either.

you obviously didnt read anything but the headline

No, ive rifled through your posts, you are the singular physical embodiment of everything that is wrong with this country. You are free to believe what you want, but you've crossed the line. Being responsible for your words or actions has never been the strong suit of a person like you but these things always have a way of working themselves out. You will either find it, or it will be struck upon you.

Guest Davaco
No, ive rifled through your posts, you are the singular physical embodiment of everything that is wrong with this country. You are free to believe what you want, but you've crossed the line. Being responsible for your words or actions has never been the strong suit of a person like you but these things always have a way of working themselves out. You will either find it, or it will be struck upon you.

read , dont rifle

Listen, I understand the reasons for not wanting wiretapping. My main concern would be, if they do this...then what are they giong to do next? I would be concerned they would slowly take away our rights little by little, until we have none left...I totally understand that point of view. However Davaco doesn't support his argument, he just keeps saying "give me your phone number"...it's not the same

There is another side though. Is this really a huge invasion of privacy? I don't think so. And what would all of you say if another terrorist attack occurred, and it could've been prevented if we got the intel we needed through wiretaps? Thousands of lives lost. I think as Americans, we too often forget what happend on 9/11. It really surprises me how almost an entire nation can, forget how horrible this was. And at the time, didn't want it to ever happen again and would do whatever it took to stop it.

The government has rights the rest of us don't, Davaco. They can do things you can't. That's reality. Your argument is about the same as me saying..."if you pay taxes to the gov't, then why don't you pay me taxes too." It's too entirely different concepts that have nothing to do with each other.

about the same, isnt exactly the same. keep fishing

read , dont rifle

about the same, isnt exactly the same. keep fishing

What an unbelievable punk this guy is. Its a shame we have people like this in our country. Your kind NEVER win. Ever. Just keep spinning your wheels. Evolution will deal with your weak lineage in a few centuries, bye bye.

dave was owned in the arguement, so what does he do, he takes my words out of context.

i never said i cheered for terrorists, i said bush makes me wanna cheer for terrorists, with his illegal wars, torture, and threats to "allys" . making and actually cheering are 2 different things

also, it was first wished upon me that i die, what did dave think?, that an attack would occur and I would be the only dead person. Dave wished for an attack first, with much death and dextruction.

all cause i won an arguement.

start your thread and run away for the weekend

thanks dave.

:doublethumbsup:

Owned so much you deleted what you wrote?

And no...you have not owned anyone in any single argument on this board. EVER.

You have wished for another attack in the past as well.

Nothing about that is you winning an argument...it is just you being a POS.

This thread makes me :lol: on so many levels. :clap:

Sounds to me like...

drumroll please...

stevejohnson

What do I win?

No thoughts on this? :ninja:

This thread makes me :lol: on so many levels. :clap:

No thoughts on this? :(

Nah....he would have already whined that people were stalking him by now...insulted the mods...and been banned.

Nah....he would have already whined that people were stalking him by now...insulted the mods...and been banned.

I dunno, through his evolution to Joe Carcuss he seemed to become more and more, I dunno, adept at adapting? The lack of any capital letters is interesting, that wasn't a characteristic of Joe's (not that I remember, I just looked back at an old thread). The extreme anti-semitism seems like a new twist too. I'm not huge into alias busting, but nobody is this ignorant, so an alias is the obvious conclusion, and I'm bored. :(

I dunno, through his evolution to Joe Carcuss he seemed to become more and more, I dunno, adept at adapting? The lack of any capital letters is interesting, that wasn't a characteristic of Joe's (not that I remember, I just looked back at an old thread). The extreme anti-semitism seems like a new twist too. I'm not huge into alias busting, but nobody is this ignorant, so an alias is the obvious conclusion, and I'm bored. :doh:

Itsatip that you can still be cool without using multi syllable words to get your point across :banana:

just a thought from the "Rednecks" here

:huh:

Itsatip that you can still be cool without using multi syllable words to get your point across :thumbsup:

just a thought from the "Rednecks" here

:ninja:

I'll leave it as an exercise for the student to count how many mult syllable words are in your post. :cheers:

I'll leave it as an exercise for the student to count how many mult syllable words are in your post. :thumbsup:

The only problem is that I don't know what a "mult" is :ninja:

Goodnight Jerry :cheers:

The only problem is that I don't know what a "mult" is :banana:

Goodnight Jerry :headbanger:

If you look above, it is a pseudo word in your post. Sorry for using big words again. :doh:

Goodnight :cheers: