Sign in to follow this  
Bert

This one's for you

torrid will tell you that being here illegally is not a crime, but shooting a police officer in the head 4 times is a crime.

ah hell, I can't do it. That story is too focking sad to be made light of. My prayers go out to the officer and his family.

Shooting a cop is horrible...this focker should die immediately, but how did the guy end up with a gun in the back seat of a police car?

Shooting a cop is horrible...this focker should die immediately, but how did the guy end up with a gun in the back seat of a police car?

I got the impression that the cop didn't frisk him, just was taking him in for a traffic violation and/or suspicion of being here illegally. I'm guessing he didn't follow their official procedure? :doublethumbsup:

"Police say Quintero has confessed to the shooting, but on Tuesday he would not admit to shooting the officer, nor would he give details of the incident."

He confessed to shooting, but not shooting the cop? I don't get it.

In any case, somebody needs to tell criminals... NEVER CONFESS TO ANYTHING!!!! There is absolutely no good that will ever come from it. If you get arrested, shut-up and get a lawyer!

It just occurred to me, could you imagine being the first officer to arrive after the shooting? A fellow officer is dead in the front seat, and the guy is sitting in the back with the gun in his hands. Wouldn't have taken much to empty your clip into him, and it is totally defensible. Just saying. :dunno:

You must be new.

In Torrid's world illegal imigrants would probably be allowed to get a driver's license and if he had a license he would not have been handcuffed and that officer would still be alive.