The Real Story: TO

TO  

147 members have voted

1. 1. What really happened ?

• He was really trying to commit suicide - now they are covering it up
    • It was an accident, just a mixup

What i want to know is

A. what type of painkillers theyr were

B.WHAT HE WAS TAKING THEM FOR IN THE FIRST PLACE!

C. How many he actually took.....untill we know allthat stuff w wont be able to determain what actually happened......but as i have started before, i would not shed one tear if that man would have.....i have no sympathy for his i need attention storys....wich we ALL know he is VERY good at.........its a fact that the dude has probloms.......did any of u watch quite Frankly last night?

He answered all these questions.

A. Hydrocodone

B. He has a broken finger and he is trying to play through it.

C. he took "2 or 3"

My official opinion

TO is telling the truth about what happened....He took a few too many pills. Probably because he was a little down about stuff and just felt like going numb. Suicide never entered his mind I don't believe.

Publicist came in, TO was out of it, she knew he was down, she panicked and thought he was trying to off himself.

She called 911 in a panic and said he was trying to kill himself, and we'll hear that in the next few days.

What TO said to the cops can be discounted due to being doped up. What she said to the cops she believed to be true at the time.

But now she realizes she screwed up bigtime. They are spinning and she is trying to back out of her false read of the situation, in order to save her job with the guy that has "25 million reasons to live".

so...in other words.....Vicodin?.......Depends on the Mg, but one-two of them will realive my broken upper arm when it was broke.....let alone a finger......how the hell dose he get vicodin for a broken finger!?!?!?

prolly because he had a metal plate inserted into his hand. :dunno:

No we don't. That's the "spin". We don't know jack and probably never will.

Exactly.

i think its quite possible that he had a reaction to the pain killers mixed with some supplement. i'd be willing to bet the supplament was no herb though. no doubt some kind of hgh, steroid or something. fockin herbs and vicodin are not gonna make you go all crazy. what a focktard he is for saying that and expecting people to believe him. plus the fact he looks like the friggin robocop. hes juicin.

and its also obvious, hes not quite right up stairs. wether or not he is honestly a threat to himself is the job of a doctor to determine. and it is pretty serious and if he is that focked up, i fell bad for him and it shouldn't be made light of.

hes still a fockin tool and i wouldn't want him on my team.(that was before this most recent "suicide" thing. now i think he needs some serious help). i mean, what about the bike suits stunt? that is all of a sudden forgotten. i wish bill parcels woulda stuffed that exercise bike straight up his azz. hes an idiot.

but it seems to me, he has some serious issues and needs medical care. again, wether he did attempt suicide or not i have no clue. but the dude has got some serious issues and the people around him currently are NOT helping him.

Couldn't this all be answered with "How many pills are left"?

probably not. i think it's very likely that he's got more that just the pills prescribed for his finger. i'm sure he's had enough injuries over his career that he could definitely had a "stash" if he wanted one.

but it seems to me, he has some serious issues and needs medical care. again, wether he did attempt suicide or not i have no clue. but the dude has got some serious issues and the people around him currently are NOT helping him.

:ninja:

For all of those denying it, what exactly was the excuse? Did he trip and fall and all those pills fell in his mouth?

So in your eyes then, Rothlisberber attempted suicide? Interesting. I mean, the dude made a conscious decision to get on his motorcycle. He wasn't aware that a reaction would take place that would interrupt his ride.

Do us all a favor and take a high school A&P class...then comment. You sound like a fool :ninja:

fockin herbs and vicodin are not gonna make you go all crazy. what a focktard he is for saying that and expecting people to believe him. plus the fact he looks like the friggin robocop. hes juicin.

ibut it seems to me, he has some serious issues and needs medical care. again, wether he did attempt suicide or not i have no clue. but the dude has got some serious issues and the people around him currently are NOT helping him.

Hmm. Interesting. What medical care should they give him? Stitches in is left pinky finger? Remove his appendix? Sinus medicine? What is it that you can see he needs medical attention for?

And who isn't helping him? What do you reckon they do? Hug him?

Couldn't this all be answered with "How many pills are left"?

Unfortunately no.

The script was for 40 pills. The bottle, according to TO at the press conference, was empty and Ethridge saw it and thought he had taken them. TO said that the rest of the pills were "in a drawer".

Why? He didn't say.

And who isn't helping him? What do you reckon they do? Hug him?

No, convince him to seek professional help like a shrink or psychologist at least. The guy's got some serious issues.

i think its bull S*it........TO tries to commit suicide they cover it up.....if one of us were trying to commit suicide, they would put us in a mental insitution......TO IS A PEICE OF GARBAGE.....i really wish he would have died so i would not have to here the TO story evry time i turn on a radio or T.V.

Its probly all just another ploid for him to get attention........the man should be in an institution..... :( :sleep: :thumbsdown:

Dude, read your post. Who should be in an institution?

And "ploid"? What the fock? What went through your mind that made you believe "ploid" was a word?

TO is such an egotistical maniac that he thought he could kill himself and then rise on the third day.

:(

I can't take credit for it, I heard it on the radio

No, convince him to seek professional help like a shrink or psychologist at least. The guy's got some serious issues.

Serious issues? Based on what? The media's false report? Holy sh#t. I was unaware that's how it the system worked.

5 year old kid: "Mommy, I don't feel so good"

Mom: "Here son, let me stick this thermometer up your ass."

5 year old kid: .....

Mom: "Now how do you feel?"

5 year old kid" "Worse"

Mom: "I'll take it out then. Now how do you feel? "

5 year old kid: "Better"

Mom: "See honey, it worked"

Dude, read your post. Who should be in an institution?

And "ploid"? What the fock? What went through your mind that made you believe "ploid" was a word?

Thanks for the sig!

Serious issues? Based on what? The media's false report? Holy sh#t. I was unaware that's how it the system worked.

5 year old kid: "Mommy, I don't feel so good"

Mom: "Here son, let me stick this thermometer up your ass."

5 year old kid: .....

Mom: "Now how do you feel?"

5 year old kid" "Worse"

Mom: "I'll take it out then. Now how do you feel? "

5 year old kid: "Better"

Mom: "See honey, it worked"

Thanks for the sig!

Much of the media's report was factual. He did say yes when asked if he was trying to harm himself...he was taken to the hospital with what was thought as a possible suicide attempt.

People...quit blaming the media...blame his "publicist" who made the call and quite possibly blew the thing up to what it became.

Much of the media's report was factual.

What the media reported "Owens Attempts suicide" and Mighty ESPN's "Owens: Suicide Try", was false. They reported he attempted suicide, and that in itself is false.

What the media reported "Owens Attempts suicide" and Mighty ESPN's "Owens: Suicide Try", was false. They reported he attempted suicide, and that in itself is false.

The "title" of there report was incorrect...the substance of what happened, appears to still be correct...that despite scooter's denial...the police did not state that the first police report was false...they simply state they could not confirm or deny the reports.

There was an apparent attempted suicide...based on the paramedics, police report, and words of his publicist that began the whole thing.

If any of you watched quite frankly on ESPN last night, he stated that even when he was a publisist for Philly that he noticed even then that he had MENTAL issues, and that he NEEDS MENTAL help......

The comment about the hospital not allowing him to leave for 24 hours is false. My girlfriends brother tried to kill himself and he was taken to the hospital, he even said he was trying to, and he walked out of there after 3 hours. The hospital said they don't have the right to hold him with out a written request from a relative. This was a month ago.

If it was almost any other player, except Chad Jonhson, I would believe he tried to kill himself, but its TO.

Actually any hospital can initiate a 24 hr hold til a Temporary Detainment Application "TDA" can be submitted if a patient is a harm to himself/herself or others. Once a TDA is submitted, the hospital has the right to hold the patient til the hearing or til the patient is deemed not to be a risk for harming himself/herself.

Based on his own accounts of his childhood and his subsequent behavior as an adult. Jeebus, even a retard can see that this guy has some serious psychological issues.

Here's my take:

Motive

1. TO's financee broke off the engagement a day or two before the incident

2. TO was not allowed to see his kid on his 7th birthday a day or two before the incident

3. TO is not well regarded by the general public and he knows it

4. TO has not played well this season, seems to always be injured, and may have lost a step

Evidence

1. The police report is likely unbiased

2. When you are asked a question in a drugged state you are more likely to give a true answer

3. Why would you take all of the pills out of a bottle and put them in a drawer?

4. If TO did not take the pills where are they?

5. TO has every reason to lie... count 'em, 25 million reasons

6. The publicist should know the fallout for calling 911 and would not do it unless she was truely concerned for his life and therefore this was likely not a misunderstanding or mistake

7. The publicist has every reason to lie now... lost client/paycheck/friend

8. If TO looked as though he was having a drug interaction and had recently taken some pills, suicide attempt or not, they hospital would likely pump his stomach

9. If his stomach was pumped they could analize the contents and should be able to tell what he took and what he didn't take - not a criminal case but the analysis could have erased all doubt

10. TO claims his stomach was not pumped

11. TO's lawyers have descended upon the police department and the hospital threatening lawsuits against anybody releasing any information regarding this incident

12. TO's statement about the interaction between supplements and the pain killers causing his "black-out" is weak at best and as yet unsubstantiated by a medical professional

13. TO did not name the supplement

you do the math.

This poll needs a third option...

"He was a little drama queen and as any art school student knows nothing gets attention faster than a botched suicide".

Maybe TO needs to go Emo

Here's my take:

Motive

1. TO's financee broke off the engagement a day or two before the incident

2. TO was not allowed to see his kid on his 7th birthday a day or two before the incident

3. TO is not well regarded by the general public and he knows it

4. TO has not played well this season, seems to always be injured, and may have lost a step

Evidence

1. The police report is likely unbiased

2. When you are asked a question in a drugged state you are more likely to give a true answer

3. Why would you take all of the pills out of a bottle and put them in a drawer?

4. If TO did not take the pills where are they?

5. TO has every reason to lie... count 'em, 25 million reasons

6. The publicist should know the fallout for calling 911 and would not do it unless she was truely concerned for his life and therefore this was likely not a misunderstanding or mistake

7. The publicist has every reason to lie now... lost client/paycheck/friend

8. If TO looked as though he was having a drug interaction and had recently taken some pills, suicide attempt or not, they hospital would likely pump his stomach

9. If his stomach was pumped they could analize the contents and should be able to tell what he took and what he didn't take - not a criminal case but the analysis could have erased all doubt

10. TO claims his stomach was not pumped

11. TO's lawyers have descended upon the police department and the hospital threatening lawsuits against anybody releasing any information regarding this incident

12. TO's statement about the interaction between supplements and the pain killers causing his "black-out" is weak at best and as yet unsubstantiated by a medical professional

13. TO did not name the supplement

you do the math.

I just did the math. It all adds up to you speculating wildly, and choosing whom to believe about what. Nothing you assert is obvious is, and you conveniently give no one in the TO camp the benefit of the doubt about anything.

In short, this all adds up to a big fat 0.

I just did the math. It all adds up to you speculating wildly, and choosing whom to believe about what. Nothing you assert is obvious is, and you conveniently give no one in the TO camp the benefit of the doubt about anything.

While he was off on a few things...you saying "chosing whom to believe" is quite funny...since you cannot get the facts straight about what happened.

Or are you still going with the lie that the police have debunked the police report thing?

All they did was pull some information because they were not supposed to release it due to the Privacy Act.

While he was off on a few things...you saying "chosing whom to believe" is quite funny...since you cannot get the facts straight about what happened.

Or are you still going with the lie that the police have debunked the police report thing?

All they did was pull some information because they were not supposed to release it due to the Privacy Act.

idiot - the police DID debunk the initial report. They made the statement in the official press conference. If you're too stupid to understand what that means, then I cannot help you, nor can anyone. But the fact is that the ambulance driver saying anything to the police about Owens condition, state of mind or any actions they witnessed are clear violations of HIPPA. The police then went on to report these statements, not based on thier own account, but on the ambulance driver's account. And they then dismissed that account as inaccurate. How hard is that for you to grasp? Are you focking retarded or something? Did you fail to watch the press conference that the police held? Millions of people saw it, and heard them state emphatically that the initial police report was discredited, and that the statement they were making at the press conference was the ONLY OFFICIAL STATEMENT.

So you go on harping on something that's already been dismissed by the very authors of it...go on denying reality and making yourself look more like an idiot with every post. It's quite amusing to see you flail around like this, really. :banana:

You're not very good at math then, are you? Yeah, I suppose OJ was innocent too - it was all a big conspiracy. Speculating wildly? No, just reiterating what's been reported. I'm very aware that media reports can be suspect but there's just too many reports from too many different sources (i.e. police, hospital, TO's publicist, etc.) to assume the attempted suicide story is the product of overly-aggressive media speculation. In addition, TO's story doesn't seem to fit the "facts" of the case. And who in the "TO camp" has earned the "benefit of the doubt" about anything? TO? Drew Rosenhaus?

In the end I hope that it's not true. TO a lot going for him and much to live for. While I don't respect a lot of what he has done over the past 3-4 years, there is some truth in what TO said about the public not really knowing what goes on behind the scenes and therefore cannot (fairly) judge him. I still respect his ability - especially his determination to play in the superbowl after breaking his leg. If he would just shut-the-heII-up!

idiot - the police DID debunk the initial report. They made the statement in the official press conference. If you're too stupid to understand what that means, then I cannot help you, nor can anyone. But the fact is that the ambulance driver saying anything to the police about Owens condition, state of mind or any actions they witnessed are clear violations of HIPPA. The police then went on to report these statements, not based on thier own account, but on the ambulance driver's account. And they then dismissed that account as inaccurate. How hard is that for you to grasp? Are you focking retarded or something? Did you fail to watch the press conference that the police held? Millions of people saw it, and heard them state emphatically that the initial police report was discredited, and that the statement they were making at the press conference was the ONLY OFFICIAL STATEMENT.

So you go on harping on something that's already been dismissed by the very authors of it...go on denying reality and making yourself look more like an idiot with every post. It's quite amusing to see you flail around like this, really. :ninja:

Wow. Do you beat your wife and kick your dog too or is it the other way around? Chill dude. I haven't seen the latest information today and am pretty much fed up with the subject but the "Official Statement" looked to be a retraction in fear of a lawsuit not a correction of previously reported facts.

Why are we using the terms "innocent" and "guilty" when talking about whether a guy tried to kill himself?

Moral Questions:

If he did try to kill himself, is it the right thing to do to dig and dig until we can prove he tried to kill himself? And if we find out he did try to kill himself, then what?

Wow. Do you beat your wife and kick your dog too or is it the other way around? Chill dude. I haven't seen the latest information today and am pretty much fed up with the subject but the "Official Statement" looked to be a retraction in fear of a lawsuit not a correction of previously reported facts.

Hey jackhole, I'm trying to have a :dunno: with my girlfriend sho nuff. Do me a favor and mind yer owne business. The reason for my vitriol is that Sho seems to have an extreme hard on for this subject, and is holding onto that initial police report like a bulldog with a soup bone.

But that's fine, if you choose to use information that has been debunked by the very authors of it to support your contentions, then you're an idiot too.

Wait - sorry, my bad...you're an idiot anyway.

I'm done with the Owens topic. This will be my last post on the matter. Let the record show that I was absolutely correct from the getgo: this was a pile of bunk. No suicide attempt, shameful actions by the police and media to irrisponsibly give this so much attention without validating any of it.

And shame on all the hate filled idiots out there who wished him dead or harm. No class whatsoever.

Also let the record show that Sho Nuff was 100% wrong from the getgo, while I was there being 100% right. Likely that's why Sho has been compelled to post 10,000 more posts on the matter, as though 9,999 subsequent posts of foolishness somehow validate the initial 100% invalid one. How sad that it only makes Sho look desperate.

I'm out.

So you go on harping on something that's already been dismissed by the very authors of it...go on denying reality and making yourself look more like an idiot with every post. It's quite amusing to see you flail around like this, really. :rolleyes:

I listened to the official press conference...they stated quite clearly they could not confirm or deny what was said.

Yet here you are...insulting me...because you still cannot see the truth.

The police report was not discredited...not by Owens...not by his lying ho....not by the police themselves.

It was further coroborated by the release of the 911 call today.

The only thing the police did was retract the portions of the report that they were not supposed to release...but did not deny the substance of it. Why can't you get that through your skull?

So you go on lying about what really went on...you truely are showing who the idiot is with your denial.

Hey jackhole, I'm trying to have a :P with my girlfriend sho nuff. Do me a favor and mind yer owne business. The reason for my vitriol is that Sho seems to have an extreme hard on for this subject, and is holding onto that initial police report like a bulldog with a soup bone.

But that's fine, if you choose to use information that has been debunked by the very authors of it to support your contentions, then you're an idiot too.

If they debunked it...then you could provide a transcript of them saying it was false...should be quite easy if they say what you are claiming they did.

Problem is...you are full of it. They never stated it was false...stated quite clear they could not confirm or deny it. And now the 911 call basically shows the report to be pretty close to dead on.

You were wrong...you continue to be wrong...and you keep lying about it.

I'm done with the Owens topic. This will be my last post on the matter. Let the record show that I was absolutely correct from the getgo: this was a pile of bunk. No suicide attempt, shameful actions by the police and media to irrisponsibly give this so much attention without validating any of it.

You should have been done with it a long time ago.

The record shows you have lied the entire time...you are still 100% wrong.

There was a story to this because the police were called for an apparent suidice attempt...the 911 call proves this. You have lied about the police press conference and you continue to do so...now you run away because you finally deep down realize how wrong you were.

And shame on all the hate filled idiots out there who wished him dead or harm. No class whatsoever.

There were a very small amount of people who wished him dead...and they were told how classless they were. But you have also showed a strong lack of class with your continued lies...just like Ms. Etheridge.

Also let the record show that Sho Nuff was 100% wrong from the getgo, while I was there being 100% right. Likely that's why Sho has been compelled to post 10,000 more posts on the matter, as though 9,999 subsequent posts of foolishness somehow validate the initial 100% invalid one. How sad that it only makes Sho look desperate.

I'm out.

Complete and utter BS.

Fact: I talked about the police report...that which they never "debunked" as you keep saying...and i was right.

Fact: I have called you on your lies which you keep repeating...but never really respond to, nor provide one ounce of evidence to prove your point.

I have post quite a bit on the matter...but so have you...and despite your whines and cries and now braggin...the desperate one here is you...grasping at straws and continuing to lie about what has gone one.

Fact: 911 was called for a possible suicide attempt...we have heard the tapes to prove this.

Fact: The police prematurely released a report detailing the situation on the scene.

Fact: Owens does not deny he answered yes when asked if he tried to harm himself...thus proving the police report to be correct.

Fact: Despite your continued lies, the only thing the Dallas PD did in their press conference yesterday was state that they were unsure of how the report got released and had to pull information back because of the privacy act...and that they could not confirm or deny that which was in the report.

FACT: You are a complete and utter moron who wishes to only insult others who disagree with you...facts are completely against you, yet you continue to claim to be 100% correct.

you need to add another poll option....

"he was needing attention so he faked the suicide attempt, and then it blew up out of control so now they're trying to cover it up"

I'd vote for that one!

i got a lot of comments

:shocking:

oh, and sho - for the record, I never once lied. We have a difference of opinion. I heard the press conference. You can disagree with me about Owens, but this is like the 40th time you've called me a liar - that's just a cheap shot. Now I've told you I'm done with this subject.

:shocking:

oh, and sho - for the record, I never once lied. We have a difference of opinion. I heard the press conference. You can disagree with me about Owens, but this is like the 40th time you've called me a liar - that's just a cheap shot. Now I've told you I'm done with this subject.

A. This is the 2nd time you have posted on the topic after saying you were done with it...that is 2 lies right there.

B. You have stated over and over again the police press conference debunked the original police report. Sorry, that is not a difference of opinion...that is crap...it was point out to you...you still ran with it...making it a lie. As I said...if it did debunk the report, you would be able to produce a transcript of the press conference where the police specifically state that any part of that police report was false. You cannot do so...because they never said such a thing.

No cheap shot needed...you have been insulting me the last 2 days...I have stated you lied...because you have.

Quit your :lol: :lol: :lol:

A. This is the 2nd time you have posted on the topic after saying you were done with it...that is 2 lies right there.

B. You have stated over and over again the police press conference debunked the original police report. Sorry, that is not a difference of opinion...that is crap...it was point out to you...you still ran with it...making it a lie. As I said...if it did debunk the report, you would be able to produce a transcript of the press conference where the police specifically state that any part of that police report was false. You cannot do so...because they never said such a thing.

No cheap shot needed...you have been insulting me the last 2 days...I have stated you lied...because you have.

Quit your :blink: :( :)

ok, I'm a compulsive liar. You got me. now move on. I'll make you a deal - stop goading me and I'll stop insulting you. Deal? :lol:

Wow, this Football Scooter guy seems to be the only one that makes any sense in this thread. The rest of you ganging up on him are pulling ###### outta your ass. :huh: Half of you don't even know the facts. :lol: You just 'know' TO is lying or faking something. :ninja: No point in 'debating' with retards that keep making things up and going back to things that are untrue. This board sucks.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/news.cfm?edit...7C7CE5728A93350

Wow, this Football Scooter guy seems to be the only one that makes any sense in this thread. The rest of you ganging up on him are pulling ###### outta your ass. :blink: Half of you don't even know the facts. :dunno: You just 'know' TO is lying or faking something. :rolleyes: No point in 'debating' with retards that keep making things up and going back to things that are untrue. This board sucks.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/news.cfm?edit...7C7CE5728A93350

:cry: :cry: someone get this guy a tissue