Sign in to follow this  
Flashover

Republicans Sink to All-Time Low

I heard about this one. It's sad really. :dunno: I don't think this is an all-time low, I'm sure they have something even sleezier up there sleeves.

That is harsh.

:thumbsup: awesome, truth hurts :thumbsup:

:rolleyes: SBVFT ;)

It's selective truthtelling to deliberatly mislead. There's no point celebrating that with a pair of :-pointstosky-: s.

September 21st Press Release from Michael Steele's campaign:

Steele Demands NBRA Take Down Radio Ad

TEMPLE HILLS, MD – Michael Steele released the following statement today concerning the NBRA radio ad:

“NBRA’s current radio ad is insulting to Marylanders and should come down immediately. Although they may have had good intentions, there is no room for this kind of slash-and-burn partisan politics in the important conversation about how to best bring meaningful change to Washington, D.C. and get something done for Maryland. This is exactly the kind of attack politics Marylanders are sick of and why its time to change this Washington brand of cut-throat politics. My campaign has already contacted NBRA and demanded the ad be removed from the air immediately.”

link

Its not "Slash and burn politics" its History. See Howie Dean for slash and burn lies and rhetoric....or just about any member of the Dem. party these days.

While I fully understand that GWB has the worst record in the history of U.S. Presidents and Republicans want to distant themselves from him, having to go back almost 150 years for your 2006 campaign is pretty hilarious. :(

"What? Bush has slashed funds for education, single working moms, low-income people, vets, and has sent a disproportianate number of Blacks to go and get slaughtered in his quagmire all while giving massive tax-cuts to his rich buddies?? That's not good, girl, but did you know that Abraham Lincoln was a Republican and he freed the slaves 145 years ago??. Giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl. I'm going to get my GOP on!!!"

That'll work. :shocking:

There should be an electoral law forcing parties to focus their ads strictly on what they are offering to do over their next mandates. In your country and in mine. I can read what analysts are saying about accomplishments and decide if what a party in power merits to stay in power. Ads like these by any party are ridiculous IMHO.