Sign in to follow this  
Counterfit

Who should I start at WR3 R. Moss, G. Jennings, A. Bryant

I almost feel it's sacreligious to sit Randy Moss but he's been flat out preformed by these two youngsters. I'm Starting Holt, Chambers and need to fill in my WR3 so who do you like

Randy Moss vs. Cleveland with a new QB

Greg Jennings vs. Philly in what is shaping up to be a shootout with all the injuries in the iggles secondary

Antonio Bryant vs. KC, this kid has looked like the second coming 2 out of the last 3 weeks.

I would start Moss but with hesitation. I do think Jennings will have a productive game, but I have to go with Moss off the bye week and a good matchup against a banged up Browns secondary.

I have to say Antonio Bryant is almost an every week starter no matter what. Go with Bryant. I don't trust the Raider's offense. Thanks for mine.

I think this will be breakout weekend in the NFL with players like LJ, Lamont Jordan, Chad Johnson and yes, Randy Moss having big games.

Go with Randy.

This week I stick with Moss. Jordan called out that entire team, and at the very least, they'll keep 7 in to block and let Walters just chuck it up towards the sideline.

I like Moss, BARELY, over Bryant.

I hope the rest of your team is good, because you have alot of good trade depth at WR that you could be exploring.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=239251

This week I stick with Moss. Jordan called out that entire team, and at the very least, they'll keep 7 in to block and let Walters just chuck it up towards the sideline.

I like Moss, BARELY, over Bryant.

I hope the rest of your team is good, because you have alot of good trade depth at WR that you could be exploring.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=239251

10 team redraft

currently 3-0

QB

D. McNabb

D. Bledsoe

RB

R. Brown

C. Taylor

D. Foster

D. Williams

B. Jacobs

L. White(just picked him up, I think he's going to take the starting spot in the next few weeks)

WR

T. Holt

C. Chambers

R. Moss

A. Bryant

G. Jennings

K

A. Vinieteri

DEF

Jaguars

I got Chambers and Deangelo in a week 1 trade for Reggie Bush and Matt Jones. Does anyone elst have an opinion? Leave Link

Antonio Bryant..he's the more consistent one out of all the three you have there. can you look at my post?

sure thing I'll look for you as the post starter but you'll get alot more responses if you leave links for people, were lazy.

I think this is the week Moss breaks out....You have a back up QB that has had two weeks to prepare against a crap D. Plus Oakland is at home....Jennings may do OK but I wouldn't trust him @ Philly on MNF. Philly D and crowd will be pumped up....I think you will see Favre come back to earth this week after play a terrible Detroit team last week.....Bryant may start seeing more double coverages b/c he seems to be A Smith's favorite target....Good luck and thanks for the reply.....

Thanks for the reply.

Like others, I don't trust the Raiders' offense yet, but I think you have to start Moss. It's a good match-up for him and the Raiders after coming out of a BYE week. Walter will throw some bad balls, but I think he knows that he should rely on Moss. Tough choice though. Jennings would be after him, and Bryant last. KC's passing D is tough. And Jennings only had good start, last week, against the Lions. I expect a different result on MNF in Philly.

I'd go with Jennings. I have him as my 3rd WR on 2 of my other teams. Driver is Favre's safety net but Jennings is the HR threat and Favre really is beginning to click with him. Plus it's Monday night and Favre is always hot then. Also,Philly's secondary is all banged up. I just think the risk reward value here is too good to pass up. Moss and Bryant have some negative issues to deal with also. My 2 cents.