Sign in to follow this  
indybearsfan

bears 34 bills 3

Represent bills homers, do the bills even need to make the trip? I wouldn't if I were them. You saw what happened to seattle.

Represent bills homers, do the bills even need to make the trip? I wouldn't if I were them. You saw what happened to seattle.

Well as a bills fan, I only route for one team. You have Indy and the Bears in your name. So, I am assuming you are a Indy and Bears fan. What the Bears aren't good enough? Sure I admit you guys looked really good last night. However, you only beat Minnesota 19-16. So we will see what happens.

Well as a bills fan, I only route for one team. You have Indy and the Bears in your name. So, I am assuming you are a Indy and Bears fan. What the Bears aren't good enough? Sure I admit you guys looked really good last night. However, you only beat Minnesota 19-16. So we will see what happens.

After all theese years I still have to explain my alias, sigh! I live in indy, I'm a bears fan. Does that clear it up for you?

Love your confidence in your team, "We'll see what happens". Hope your team feels better about it than you do, else they might as well not get on the plane for real.

While I am as excited as anyone about da Bears, let's not get over confident here and take it one game at a time. The bills will be a tough close game, but at this point, I like the Bears chances against anyone in the league.

Last night was pretty much a flawless game against what was a top 5 team - easy to get over confident and possibly let your guard down after that. Let's hope Lovie keeps everyone focused and hungry.

da Bears 23 - da Bills 9

After all theese years I still have to explain my alias, sigh! I live in indy, I'm a bears fan. Does that clear it up for you?

Love your confidence in your team, "We'll see what happens". Hope your team feels better about it than you do, else they might as well not get on the plane for real.

Well, Sorry about the alias. I haven't been on these forums that long. It is about time Chicago has found a offense. I just feel Chicago is going to be on such a high. I am hoping they will look past the Bills. I do think right now Chicago is a better team. But, the Bills are looking better each week and could possibly give the Bears some problems.

The Bears look absolutely like a complete football team. The defense, special teams, and most surprisingly, the offense, have looked Super Bowl-caliber. The Bills, on the other hand, are a very young team going through a rebuilding phase (5 rookies on defense, 3 new starters on the O-line, 2 new starters on the D-line).

They are 2-2 and have played tough in every game so far, so I don't see them folding to the extent of the Seahawks. But I also don't predict a win. But hey, it's ridiculous to say the Bills shouldn't even play. Upsets happen every week.

I'll be interested to see how JP Losman handles the Bears' defense. The coaching staff has done a great job with him, I think after these first 4 games Bills fans feel we have the QB of the future (QB rating of 90.6, better than guys with the last names Brady, Palmer, and Favre). A tough D like the Bears will be a great test for him.

:banana:

For this week, the Bears are the suxor, the Bills are gonna thrash them.

Bills 71 Bears 3

dance banana! :thumbsup:

lol.....i really hope thats a joke.....Hey the bills looked good on sunday, but i have no dobt inmy mind that the bears will win....maby they will put up more of a challenge then seattle lol

Myprediction for right now is bears 27-9 bears

GO BEARS

let's not get over confident here and take it one game at a time.

As far as the team is concerned, I'm very confident that Lovie has them grounded. They still haven't forgotten the way last season ended...

While I am as excited as anyone about da Bears, let's not get over confident here and take it one game at a time. The bills will be a tough close game, but at this point, I like the Bears chances against anyone in the league.

Last night was pretty much a flawless game against what was a top 5 team - easy to get over confident and possibly let your guard down after that. Let's hope Lovie keeps everyone focused and hungry.

da Bears 23 - da Bills 9

I have to call into question your assessment of Seattle being a top 5 team? When they only beat Detroit 9-6 in week 1, nobody from Chicago had Seattle as a top 5 team. The fact that the Bears beat the Seahawks and practically the same score as they beat Detroit, I cannot see Seattle being a top 5 team. Seattle is surely suffering from the Super Bowl loser curse and may only make the playoffs by default (2 horrible teams in the division and one so-so at best).

Now, if you are talking top 5 in NFC, it still has to be called into question.

I would put Dallas, Washington, and Philadelphia above Seattle and probably Atlanta, New Orleans and Carolina as well. Of course, Chicago too. That's just from the NFC. And I recognize this is just my opinion. There are between 6 and 8 teams in the AFC better than Seattle. I recognize that this is just my opinion and it is still early in the season.

This has nothing to do with my assessment of the Bears. Right now I have them as the number 1 team in the league so don't think that I am just a Norris basher sans those awesome Lions!

I have to call into question your assessment of Seattle being a top 5 team? When they only beat Detroit 9-6 in week 1, nobody from Chicago had Seattle as a top 5 team. The fact that the Bears beat the Seahawks and practically the same score as they beat Detroit, I cannot see Seattle being a top 5 team. Seattle is surely suffering from the Super Bowl loser curse and may only make the playoffs by default (2 horrible teams in the division and one so-so at best).

I would put Dallas, Washington, and Philadelphia above Seattle and probably Atlanta, New Orleans and Carolina as well. Of course, Chicago too. That's just from the NFC. And I recognize this is just my opinion. There are between 6 and 8 teams in the AFC better than Seattle. I recognize that this is just my opinion and it is still early in the season.

This has nothing to do with my assessment of the Bears. Right now I have them as the number 1 team in the league so don't think that I am just a Norris basher sans those awesome Lions!

Typical post after last night. So quickly people forget how much hype the Seahawks were getting after raping the Giants.

I think before last night, most people would have had the hawks as top 5 and they are the SB runnerup. I did say "what was a top 5 team" - past tense. Where they are now, who knows?

Grossman has looked great thus far. But here is a question for you Bears fans...

Can he throw those pretty deep balls in the "windy city" in November and December, when the temp. is below freezing, the wind is swirling, and the games are all crucial?

Guess we'll find out. What is the problem with Benson? He is looking more bust-like all the time, and I thought he was sure fire coming out of college.

Don't forget, the Bills just as easily could have been 4-0 right now. The NE game was a fluke, the refs made some iffy calls and Jauron shouldn't have gone for it on 4th down. The Bills actually moved the ball against the Jets very well, but turnovers killed us. I'll take the Bears 17-14, but the way things are going with our young guys, I can see the Bills stomping the Bears in the near future. :headbanger:

Grossman has looked great thus far. But here is a question for you Bears fans...

Can he throw those pretty deep balls in the "windy city" in November and December, when the temp. is below freezing, the wind is swirling, and the games are all crucial?

Guess we'll find out. What is the problem with Benson? He is looking more bust-like all the time, and I thought he was sure fire coming out of college.

Diehard Bears fan here and I have to say this post has a very valid point. So far, when the Bear's have found running room it's been created by the pass and NOT the other way around. That had better change or winter games on the lake could get nasty of the Bears. Face it, our running game has had some serious problems early in the season. :headbanger:

Sure, "Brett" Grossman has a cannon. Man, I never thought I'd say it, but I'm starting to get pissed about the Bears swooping in and stealing Grossman from the Pack in the '02 draft.

I have been to Soldier Field about 60 times for a game and I can tell you that the conditions do get bad there late in the year. And the good Bear teams of the past win games there by playing good defense and running the football. Come the playoffs I will take my chances with our defense in the cold climate!

Just keep Steve Smith about 1000 miles from me.

I agree that it will be a close game until da bears offense takes the field at the 13:45 mark in the 1st quarter after that it doesn't look good for Jauron and the bills.

Bears 52

Bills 3

:blink: :lol: :banana:

Da Bears are just damn good! Have to bench McGahee in one league this week as there is no way the Bills will find the end zone against Urlacher and Co..

Definitely will be starting Robbie "Good As" Gould.

I think before last night, most people would have had the hawks as top 5 and they are the SB runnerup. I did say "what was a top 5 team" - past tense. Where they are now, who knows?

I think after the Seattle/Detroit game, Bears fans had the Seahawks as the number 31 team in the league and Detroit number 32. I can dig up the threads if you really want me to.

I stand corrected and admit my mistake. I did not find any threads where Bears fans stipulated either way about Seattle being a good or bad team.

I think after the Seattle/Detroit game, Bears fans had the Seahawks as the number 31 team in the league and Detroit number 32. I can dig up the threads if you really want me to.

Yeah, I'd like to see some of those posts. I'd say it could be more accurately described as Detroit fans acting like they could play with anyone in the league, and suggesting that a home loss was more impressive than a road victory. Meanwhile Bears fans said that a home loss wasn't impressive, and Detroit still sucked.

And it's proven to be true...

I really do. :headbanger:

Yeah, I'd like to see some of those posts. I'd say it could be more accurately described as Detroit fans acting like they could play with anyone in the league, and suggesting that a home loss was more impressive than a road victory. Meanwhile Bears fans said that a home loss wasn't impressive, and Detroit still sucked.

And it's proven to be true...

I have corrected my statement above.

I really do. <_<

I have corrected my statement above.

As far as the team is concerned, I'm very confident that Lovie has them grounded. They still haven't forgotten the way last season ended...

Lovie seriousy is great. You can't find a more classier guy. How many teams now are kicking themselves in the head for not giving him a chance.

The Bears look absolutely like a complete football team. The defense, special teams, and most surprisingly, the offense, have looked Super Bowl-caliber. The Bills, on the other hand, are a very young team going through a rebuilding phase (5 rookies on defense, 3 new starters on the O-line, 2 new starters on the D-line).

They are 2-2 and have played tough in every game so far, so I don't see them folding to the extent of the Seahawks. But I also don't predict a win. But hey, it's ridiculous to say the Bills shouldn't even play. Upsets happen every week.

I'll be interested to see how JP Losman handles the Bears' defense. The coaching staff has done a great job with him, I think after these first 4 games Bills fans feel we have the QB of the future (QB rating of 90.6, better than guys with the last names Brady, Palmer, and Favre). A tough D like the Bears will be a great test for him.

:rolleyes:

:wacko: Didn't see the game, but the final score says it all. Super Bowl, here come Da Bears!