Sign in to follow this  
dingleberries

**Official Cowboys AT Eagles thread**

I see that you are fluent in Gibbering Moronese as well. Unfortunately, I'm not. Just when I think I've read the stupidest post ever, you go and post another. You should offer your posting style to hospital operating theatres as a highly-effective alternative to unconsciousness-inducing medications.

"OLIVIA NEWTON JOHN"??? WTF??? Did I say RETARDESE??? I should have said HOMOese.

Clearly, you spend way too much time in darkened rooms in front of your seven-year-old computer turning a whiter shade of pale. Go outside once in a while and breathe, before your brain starts to rot from all that festering stagnation and cognitive dysfunction.

Blah, blah, blah, gayboy.

Grab the ole spittoon, get back to the trailer, and do some whittlin'.

MissionCoach = ghey redneck :pointstosky:

Oh I can't stand these cowgirl fans. they are in hibernation for five years as their team stank up the NFC and got beat by everyone including the Houston Texans in their first ever game and NOW that they are actually a competative team they come out of the ground like maggots after a dead carcas and shout about how great they are. whippty dooo! At least us Eagles fans admit our obnoxiousness and we take our hits wining or losing and trust me I took it last year.

OK Buddy, You need to chill out a little. We Cowboys fans are Obnoxious as hell. Purely because we gloat on our history and when good, put everyone to shame. You can't mess with Parcells track record either. Every team he has coached has made it to the playoffs by the 3rd year and he has won it with all of them. How may Superbowls have the Eagles been to? For that matter how many have you won? Your just pissed because once again the Boys are good and that scares you. We will win this game and we will knock you out of 1st place in the division. Look for another 3-5 years of misery in Philly.

Eagles beef up stadium security for T.O.'s return

By Len Pasquarelli

ESPN.com

PHILADELPHIA -- There will definitely be overtime here on Sunday afternoon.

And that's not a commentary or prediction on the big NFC East showdown between the visiting Dallas Cowboys and the Philadelphia Eagles, a game that features the return of wide receiver Terrell Owens to the city in which he played for two seasons.

Instead, it's the reality of a situation in which Eagles management will ramp up security measures, perhaps to unparalleled levels at Lincoln Financial Field, in an effort to maintain order and some degree of decorum in what figures to be a rowdy game-day crowd.

The result: Plenty of overtime paid out by the Philadelphia Police Department, as well as some private security firms, to officers who will be called in for extra duty on a weekend Eagles fans circled on their calendars months ago.

"The [extra security] will be very visible," said Eagles president Joe Banner, who did not divulge details of the plan. "We always have extra security for an NFC East game, and for a game played later in the day, and we'll go beyond that [for Sunday]. It's our responsibility to protect ourselves, the visitors and the people in attendance at the game."

But some of the security won't be visible. ESPN's Sal Paolantonio reported earlier this week that undercover police will be in the stands and on the field for the game.

The security contingent on Sunday will be doubled from its normal numbers. Banner said that none of the additional measures should delay fans from entering the stadium where the normal checks and "pat-downs" will be in effect.

Once revered in Philadelphia, and now reviled, Owens joked this week about what might await him upon his return. Eagles fans, as early as Monday night before the team's victory over Green Bay, promised that his visit will not be a pleasant one. In a parking lot across the street from Lincoln Financial Field, a group of raucous tailgaters used an old uniform jersey from Owens' tenure here to help light their grill. Some fans have suggested they plan to greet Owens' entrance onto the field with a hail of plastic prescription bottles, a reference to his accidental overdose on painkillers last week. In a stadium where cheers of "T.O.!" once rang out, some throaty locals plan to chant "O.D." instead.

The mere mention of Owens on local radio talk shows has further enflamed the partisan passions.

Eagles management, however, has worked hard this week to disseminate the message that behavior that goes overboard will not be tolerated.

"We've already got a pretty strong system, and we'll just take it up a notch," Banner said.

Any fan caught throwing something onto the field, the Eagles have cautioned, won't just be tossed from the game, but also lose their season tickets and possibly forfeit their seat license fees. And police have said that they will prosecute any fan arrested for unruly behavior.

There will be extra security behind the Dallas bench and with the Cowboys' busses as they make their way to the stadium. Beyond the extra measures being undertaken by Philadelphia management, the Cowboys are taking precautionary steps of their own. For the first time in recent memory, the team is not staying in a downtown- or airport-area hotel, but rather booked lodging at an undisclosed South New Jersey site.

Blah, blah, blah, gayboy.

Grab the ole spittoon, get back to the trailer, and do some whittlin'.

MissionCoach = ghey redneck :dunno:

Is there a gibberish translator in the house? Redneck??? I'm from New Jersey you butt-brained lunkhead. If you're going to say something that ignorant, you could at least fake a stroke.

To sum it up... I'd rather pass the world's largest kidney stone than read another post from you.

Is there a gibberish translator in the house? Redneck??? I'm from New Jersey you butt-brained lunkhead. If you're going to say something that ignorant, you could at least fake a stroke.

To sum it up... I'd rather pass the world's largest kidney stone than read another post from you.

Jersey? :dunno: :lol:

That explains your mental capacity. I guess while living in the Pine Barrens, you contracted Lyme Disease and lost your memory.

That explains why your posts are retarded.

Jersey. That's hysterical. :D

I'm still laughing............ :P

be easy on ghostofQUEENmachine.....

i would probably be a little dissapointed too if i never saw my team win the big one during my lifetime.

Keep it to a basic sig.

i did not know the eaGURLS were that closely related to

CHICKENS!#$^&*

"OLIVIA NEWTON JOHN"??? WTF??? Did I say RETARDESE??? I should have said HOMOese.

:clap:

even if he is a sorry-arsed eagles fan, i'll always respect ghost. his tenacity in these threads is inspiring--the man never gives up.

cowboys: 31

green vermin: 27

let the debate continue!

:banana:

You can't mess with Parcells track record either. Every team he has coached has made it to the playoffs by the 3rd year and he has won it with all of them.

:banana:

E A G L E S...EAGLES!!! :banana:

be easy on ghostofQUEENmachine.....

i would probably be a little dissapointed too if i never saw my team win the big one during my lifetime.

i did not know the eaGURLS were that closely related to

CHICKENS!#$^&*

:clap:

Wow, all this coming from Instant Dumbazz. :wub:

:wub:

"Such constant pressure took a toll. In addition to the seven sacks, Bledsoe was unofficially hit a dozen other times and knocked down on at least seven other occasions. Rarely was the 14-year pro able to comfortably set his feet. And the Cowboys, as a result, had five turnovers, three interceptions and two lost fumbles. Of the Eagles' 38 points, 17 resulted directly from defensive takeaways. Dallas had 14 offensive possessions and only two of the series didn't include at least one negative play."

Link

:wall:

:banana: :clap: :banana:

Great football game today. The fans were great, and McNabb was phenominal.

Overall, a much needed divisional win.

:cry:

bring it!@#$%^&*

:mad:

Well, well, just in case you cowphags needed a reminder... YOU STILL SUCK!!!

:thumbsup:

we almost won on the road, in your house with sloth at QB. that was a good win for you all, but with reid being so conservative (4th and inches punts at home), with no true run game, and not being able to stop the run are some things that i would be concerned about if i was you.

but enjoy it while you can. you deserve it....

well congratulations to the eagles. certainly a hard fought victory. cowboys came knocking on the door, but the eagles just slammed it shut.

man, it would've been so cool to have TO catch the game tying TD, SOOO CLOSE. :doh:

Big Win...almost erases the Giants Loss a couple weeks ago....So damn close to 5-0 and a real stanglehold on the Division.

Credit to many Boys fans today...many of you at least are handling it with class.....How come your team wont run pick plays or screens for TO....its seems a bit like your cutting off your nose to spite your face

man, it would've been so cool to have TO catch the game tying TD, SOOO CLOSE. :doh:

It probably would have been nice for him to catch those balls he short-armed, too. :doh: :headbanger:

Very impressive win by the Iggles. They won for many reasons, but the biggest diff was:

McNabb >>>>>>> Bledsoe

That 4th quarter by Drew was just awful. He did have alot of time in the pocket on most plays, but earned his statue lable big time.

Philly is making a believer out of me and now I think they are the only NFC team that can hang with the Bears. These two are the clear favs for the NFC title game at this early stage. Maybe this will bring Yoda and MDC out of hiding.

It probably would have been nice for him to catch those balls he short-armed, too. :doh: :headbanger:

True, but had he gotten a late TD to tie, that would have been fun as a nuetral fan. he would have had a dance planned for sure - maybe even a moon chuck and it would have sent the game to OT.

Very impressive win by the Iggles. They won for many reasons, but the biggest diff was:

McNabb >>>>>>> Bledsoe

That 4th quarter by Drew was just awful. He did have alot of time in the pocket on most plays, but earned his statue lable big time.

Philly is making a believer out of me and now I think they are the only NFC team that can hang with the Bears. These two are the clear favs for the NFC title game at this early stage. Maybe this will bring Yoda and MDC out of hiding.

True, but had he gotten a late TD to tie, that would have been fun as a nuetral fan. he would have had a dance planned for sure - maybe even a moon chuck and it would have sent the game to OT.

The fact that he was a total non-factor ALL day long made that highly unlikely! And, the fact that McNabb and the WRs were the offense for the Eagles and on such great, dramatic plays was GREAT for Eagles fans. As far as TO v McNabb, it was all McNabb!! He is on FIRE!

So ya gotta wonder if Aikman and Buck were given a bonus for every time they mentioned TO.

bring it!@#$%^&*

we almost won on the road, in your house with sloth at QB. that was a good win for you all, but with reid being so conservative (4th and inches punts at home), with no true run game, and not being able to stop the run are some things that i would be concerned about if i was you.

but enjoy it while you can. you deserve it....

You know what, I will not enforce the sig bet that you lost. Take it as a bit of a warning to stop being such a d0uchebag on this bored.

Prolly won't, but someone's gotta try. :huh:

The fact that he was a total non-factor ALL day long made that highly unlikely! And, the fact that McNabb and the WRs were the offense for the Eagles and on such great, dramatic plays was GREAT for Eagles fans. As far as TO v McNabb, it was all McNabb!! He is on FIRE!

McNabb just looks incredible. His efficiency running the offense and mustering up big play after big play reminds me of Elway.

Heard late last nite that there were supposed TO fireworks in the Dallas lockerroom last nite. Reported by Howard Eskin from WIP, he's saying that TO walked in saying aloud why did the Cowboys bring him to Dallas. "Why am I here?"

Got my popcorn. :banana:

I would love, LOVE, to see TO be interviewed by someone from ESPN, and be asked "if the Cowboys had a chance to have McNabb at QB, instead of Bledsoe, would you like that?"

Well I can't say I'm shocked, but I am surprised.

These people get a :banana:

McNabb

D-Line

Eagles fans

T.O.'s humble presser after the game

These people get a :huh:

Bledsoe, just get some pressure and he cracks

LJ Smith for his lame ass tackle attempt

T.O. for his short arming that pass

the unknown Eagles fan that couldn't spell E-A-G-L-E-S

So ya gotta wonder if Aikman and Buck were given a bonus for every time they mentioned TO.

I'm sure FOX and the international media (and there was quite a contingent here) were very, very disappointed in the Eagles fans for doing nothing more than cheering and rooting wildly like good fans are supposed to do.

Well I can't say I'm shocked, but I am surprised.

These people get a :banana:

McNabb

D-Line

Eagles fans

T.O.'s humble presser after the game

These people get a :huh:

Bledsoe, just get some pressure and he cracks

LJ Smith for his lame ass tackle attempt

T.O. for his short arming that pass

the unknown Eagles fan that couldn't spell E-A-G-L-E-S

I'm sure FOX and the international media (and there was quite a contingent here) were very, very disappointed in the Eagles fans for doing nothing more than cheering and rooting wildly like good fans are supposed to do.

It's not like they only bothered him in the pocket, they SMASHED him all game long. D Howard was a BEAST!And, Bledsoe looked woozy after that TD run, I'm not sure he wasn't partially concussed on that hit. Point being it was more than just "some" pressure.

Point being it was more than just "some" pressure.

I meant all you have to do is get 'some' pressure and he cracks. I wasn't necessarily saying that's all the Eagles got. Of course, they didn't really get much in the 1st half. Fortunately they made the necessary adjustments and just went crazy in the 2nd half.

Big W by the eaGALS...3 main reasons:

1. McChoke over the Largest Living Human Statue...Bledsoe is a BUS Driver and McChoke is a Franchise QB.

2. eaGAL D Coordinator over Zimmer...eaGALS brought the heat all day long and we did nothing to adjust or make the eaGALS pay for the blitz.

3 Last, but certainly not least...TURNOVERS...the 1st 2 flubbs, by McBriar and Bledsoe, and of course the LAST INT. that Bledsoe tossed when we were driving with 35 seconds for the the score that would have tied up the game. You can't have those kind of sloppy mental mistakes and expect to win the game. We killed any chance we had with all the turnovers.

It was a gut wrenching game for both sides...probably the best game of the day....eaGALS were the better team yesterday, congratulations...I believe we take em in Texas Stadium in December.

GO COWBOYS!!!!

I meant all you have to do is get 'some' pressure and he cracks. I wasn't necessarily saying that's all the Eagles got. Of course, they didn't really get much in the 1st half. Fortunately they made the necessary adjustments and just went crazy in the 2nd half.

Did you watch the first few series???

Dallas first series:

Dallas Cowboys at 13:51

1-10-DAL38 (13:51) D.Bledsoe pass to T.Glenn to DAL 45 for 7 yards (L.Sheppard).

2-3-DAL45 (13:16) D.Bledsoe pass incomplete right.

PENALTY on DAL-D.Bledsoe, Intentional Grounding, 10 yards, enforced at DAL 45.

3-13-DAL35 (13:12) PENALTY on DAL-M.Colombo, False Start, 5 yards, enforced at DAL 35 - No Play.

3-18-DAL30 (13:12) D.Bledsoe pass short left to M.Barber to DAL 44 for 14 yards (S.Brown).

Dallas second series:

1-10-DAL29 (11:30) D.Bledsoe sacked at DAL 24 for -5 yards (D.Walker). FUMBLES (D.Walker), touched at DAL 15, RECOVERED by PHI-T.Cole at DAL 15. T.Cole to DAL 14 for 1 yard (J.Jones).

Dallas fourth sereies:

1-10-DAL40 (1:32) J.Jones left end to DAL 35 for -5 yards (D.Howard).

2-15-DAL35 (:53) D.Bledsoe pass deep left intended for T.Owens INTERCEPTED by B.Dawkins [D.Howard] at PHI 41. B.Dawkins ran ob at PHI 41 for no gain.

All of those were from ferocious pressure by the Eagles D.

Dallas first series:

1-10-DAL38 (13:51) D.Bledsoe pass to T.Glenn to DAL 45 for 7 yards (L.Sheppard).

3-13-DAL35 (13:12) PENALTY on DAL-M.Colombo, False Start, 5 yards, enforced at DAL 35 - No Play.

3-18-DAL30 (13:12) D.Bledsoe pass short left to M.Barber to DAL 44 for 14 yards (S.Brown).

Dallas second series:

1-10-DAL29 (11:30) D.Bledsoe sacked at DAL 24 for -5 yards (D.Walker). FUMBLES (D.Walker), touched at DAL 15, RECOVERED by PHI-T.Cole at DAL 15. T.Cole to DAL 14 for 1 yard (J.Jones).

Dallas fourth sereies:

2-15-DAL35 (:53) D.Bledsoe pass deep left intended for T.Owens INTERCEPTED by B.Dawkins [D.Howard] at PHI 41. B.Dawkins ran ob at PHI 41 for no gain.

How dare you refute his opinions with facts!

Dallas first series:

Dallas second series:

Dallas fourth sereies:

Actually I'd say some of them, including the Dawkins INT were just poorly thrown balls by Bledsoe. Sure he was pressured on that play, but if he made the right throw we could be talking about a T.O. TD, instead he vastly underthrew it. They only had 2 of their 7 sacks in the first half. That's what I call going off in the 2nd.

Good day today. Eagles win a big divisional game, Dallas loses, TO shows he's a big turd, and the fans really represented well on Sunday. Man that place was as loud as I've ever heard it.

Hopefully the team is over it and preparing for New Orleans. It would be huge if the Eagles can win the next three and head into the bye week at 7-1 overall, 6-1 in the NFC, and 2-1 in the division.

Hopefully the team is over it and preparing for New Orleans. It would be huge if the Eagles can win the next three and head into the bye week at 7-1 overall, 6-1 in the NFC, and 2-1 in the division.

Agree, big test next week. And like Ray Didinger said, will really tell us if this team is focused and good enough to go to the postseason. A loss doesn't necesarily mean they can't, but they are set up for a letdown and focused teams overcome that.

To all the Eagles Fans. It was a great game and Dallas fell apart in the end. After that display of poop they deserved the loss. Congrats.

You know what, I will not enforce the sig bet that you lost. Take it as a bit of a warning to stop being such a d0uchebag on this bored.

Prolly won't, but someone's gotta try. :(

the next time that the iggles or sixers come to Atlanta, I might owe you a pair of tix....

:cheers:

----> notice the word "might"

I def owe you a sig. A bet is a bet, anytime between now and a year from now feel free to throw up a sig for me to pick up. In honor of your victory, I will take down my sig from the previous meeting.

Enjoy the rest of the season. And yes mcnabb helped me to knock off the undefeated team in my league this weekend....

I hate FF sometimes.

:wall:

McNabb >>>>>>> Bledsoe

Sometimes in the NFL league your QB needs to be mobile (Vick/Carr/Favre) or get rid of the ball quick (P Manning) or have poise in the pocket (Brady) to increase a team's chances of winning.

Bledsoe is neither when he plays against a top ranked defense.

;)

the next time that the iggles or sixers come to Atlanta, I might owe you a pair of tix....

:shocking:

----> notice the word "might"

I def owe you a sig. A bet is a bet, anytime between now and a year from now feel free to throw up a sig for me to pick up. In honor of your victory, I will take down my sig from the previous meeting.

Nope. I will not hold you to the bet.

However, keep in mind that most of us Eagle fans don't want to become obnoxious, and that we want to discuss football as adults. When folks intentionally try to get under our skin, we're gonna lash back, and do it hard.

I would take you up on those Sixer tickets if I ever end up in the ATL. Unfortunatetly, I'm a huge Sixers fan, too. The Sixers will never win with this team, however, they do have an edge over the rest of the NBA: by far they have the worst amount of contracts of any team in the NBA. :banana:

However, keep in mind that most of us Eagle fans don't want to become obnoxious, and that we want to discuss football as adults. When folks intentionally try to get under our skin, we're gonna lash back, and do it hard.

I would take you up on those Sixer tickets if I ever end up in the ATL. Unfortunatetly, I'm a huge Sixers fan, too. The Sixers will never win with this team, however, they do have an edge over the rest of the NBA: by far they have the worst amount of contracts of any team in the NBA. :banana:

You are a classy one. I was wrong about you. Know that there is a Cowboys fan in Atlanta that got owned and respects you.

Good Luck.

:shocking:

You are a classy one. I was wrong about you. Know that there is a Cowboys fan in Atlanta that got owned and respects you.

Good Luck.

:rolleyes:

:cheers:

You got it, fockface.

No, kidding. I'll run this by you: for the life of me, I've always said that if the Sixers were going to trade AI, he should go to Atlanta. I love the guy to death, but he's not gonna win here, and at this point, you can still get something for him.

I think Atlanta is the perfect place for him, because he would fit in perfectly with the culture. ATL, from what I see, it a hip-hop city. He's apart of the hip-hop culture. And, he would fill seats down there.

If you were the GM of Atlanta, would you be willing to trade for AI, and what would you trade in return?

I would take you up on those Sixer tickets if I ever end up in the ATL. Unfortunatetly, I'm a huge Sixers fan, too. The Sixers will never win with this team, however, they do have an edge over the rest of the NBA: by far they have the worst amount of contracts of any team in the NBA. :rolleyes:

Now you people understand how very important it is for the Eagles to have a great year. Because when it's over all we have is the Sixers. uuuuuuugggghhh! the longer the Eagle season goes, the better. haha

:rolleyes:

You got it, fockface.

No, kidding. I'll run this by you: for the life of me, I've always said that if the Sixers were going to trade AI, he should go to Atlanta. I love the guy to death, but he's not gonna win here, and at this point, you can still get something for him.

I think Atlanta is the perfect place for him, because he would fit in perfectly with the culture. ATL, from what I see, it a hip-hop city. He's apart of the hip-hop culture. And, he would fill seats down there.

If you were the GM of Atlanta, would you be willing to trade for AI, and what would you trade in return?

There was talk of that this summer. There is a sports radio station in my building a few floors up, 790thezone.com. They mentioned that he bought a house down here and that he was seen around town. Whenever the sixers come to town, there are always these big AI in the ATL parties around him with him and other celebs and athletes making guest appearances.

One of the rumors had Harrington and draft picks going up there. There were a couple of other deals that were talked about as well. But the Hawks management was in a state of flux too. They had a judge overturn ownership several times, so nobody down here knew what was going on with the team. And lo and behold, the season rolls back around.

Now you people understand how very important it is for the Eagles to have a great year. Because when it's over all we have is the Sixers. uuuuuuugggghhh! the longer the Eagle season goes, the better. haha

well you got an up and coming phillies baseball team to look forward to. if you sign aramis ramirez to play 3B, then you all should take the division when MLB bans geritol (wipes out the Mets pitching staff). The braves are done for about 5 years or until they rid themselves of AOL/TW as owners. The Marlins could be scary too with those youngsters on the field and that entire pitching staff.

and i have ryan howard on my FB team as a keeper.

Eagles played a hell of a game. I didnt think the Cowboys would win even though I picked them to, actually, I was figuring on one of those big Eagles ass whoopings but this game was far beyond my expectations. At the end of the day, I am a football fan and this was a great football game. There were lots of turn over and lots of mistakes but lets be honest, both defenses caused them. Both teams had big plays. Both teams had chances to put the game out of reach and both teams kept fighting back. It was exciting as hell and I almost had a heart attack on three or four occasions.

Bledsoe was absolutely awful, even for Bledsoe. He is always going to have problems against the Eagles because they blitz up the middle on every play and the guy has the mobility of Andre the Giant. I am a die hard Cowboys fan but I just dont like our chances with Bledsoe in there. He has come up huge in both big games, too bad it was huge for the other team. Bledsoe will always go in an whoop up on the likes of Tennessee and Washington but when he plays a legitimate team with anything riding on it, he cant close the deal. Even with a mediocre QB the Cowboys had a good chance of winning that game. We were right in it until the last 30 seconds. This game could have just as easily been a blow out for the Cowboys. They had their chances.

Good game Eagles. Great humor from the Eagles fans. See you on Christmas.