Sign in to follow this  
Hurricane

Best fantasy leagues site?

Which is the best fantasy league site out there? I want one that is pretty much fully customizable and I don't want CBS, Yahoo, or ESPN. What one do you use? Thanks.

www.rtsports.com

I don't like rtsports at all! It is the most user UNfriendly fantasy site I have ever used. I want to grab a player to fill in a bye week issue but I can't do it until he clears waivers. Most sites let you put in a pending request for a player on waivers and the one with the lowest waiver priority gets him. rtsports won't let me do that. During the games, I can't even look at the free agent list to see who is on it because the signing period has ended. It makes it very hard to plan ahead when you can't even see the list.

I have read in other threads like this that a lot of people like myfantasyleague.com. I have never had a league on that site so I don't know anything about it. Without ever seeing it, I like it better than rtsports.

I like cbssportsline the best out of the one's I have used but the price is definately not right.

I have been with fanball for the past 3 years, quite happy with them.

I'm switching out next year. I've been with Fanball for 3 years as well and I'm fed up with the live scoring always being wrong. If it's a close game, you have no idea until morning whether you're actually winning or not. It gets on my nerves.

Using AOL.com this year supported by Fanball. Can't be the price (free) and has wonderful options. The layout could use some work though.

MFL aka myfantasyleague.com.....

The way to go. Customizeable, cheap, live scoring, everything you need. :(

I'm switching out next year. I've been with Fanball for 3 years as well and I'm fed up with the live scoring always being wrong. If it's a close game, you have no idea until morning whether you're actually winning or not. It gets on my nerves.

Don't know if you have a quirky scoring system or what but I have had no problems in my 3 years there. I highly recommend Fanball and I've played at all of them. :blink:

I've only played on yahoo, what are thoughts on Yahoo compared to the others?

My league has been on CBS sportsline for 7 years now, we started when it was free and now its something like $130 a year. I have heard good things about MFL (myfantasyleague) and would love to change the league over to it, the only bad thing is all of our records, and points from every game, etc are all stored from the past 6 years. Anyone had any luck trying to transfer all of the records from sportsline to somewhere else?

I don't like rtsports at all! It is the most user UNfriendly fantasy site I have ever used. I want to grab a player to fill in a bye week issue but I can't do it until he clears waivers. Most sites let you put in a pending request for a player on waivers and the one with the lowest waiver priority gets him. rtsports won't let me do that. During the games, I can't even look at the free agent list to see who is on it because the signing period has ended. It makes it very hard to plan ahead when you can't even see the list.

I have read in other threads like this that a lot of people like myfantasyleague.com. I have never had a league on that site so I don't know anything about it. Without ever seeing it, I like it better than rtsports.

I like cbssportsline the best out of the one's I have used but the price is definately not right.

I'm pretty sure that's your commissioner's fault for setting up your league that way. RTS is very flexible in allowing different rules on all aspects of the game, including the waiver wire. The problems you are having are because of the way the site was programmed by your commish, not because of RTS.

MFL aka myfantasyleague.com.....

The way to go. Customizeable, cheap, live scoring, everything you need. :first:

peep my league and it is not even tricked out like the others (cause i did all of the work myself):

http://football22.myfantasyleague.com/2006/home/22544

the others:

http://sidelineleagues.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6330

the support foreams:

http://www.sidelineleagues.com/forums/index.php

MFL is the ROXOR!@#$%^&*

:lol: