Sign in to follow this  
Rude Rick

Why did the building not fall?

Tell me...why did yesterday's building...not fall when hit by plane? 7 of 10 Americans believe in a conspiracy...the truth movement is gaining steam...don't dismiss me because you're all a bunch of sheep.

I would hazard to say that the plane in question was made mostly of composite (except the engine) and was not carrying much fuel. So the plane itself never really made it into the building and there was very little fuel to cause a huge blaze.

I would also hazard to guess that the fact that the plane was only a fraction of the size of those that hit the WTC and that the fire was in a much easier place for the firemen to reach, contributed to the structure maintaining its integrity.

Of course, I am not a structural engineer. But I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Its all relative...WTC was bigger than this building...bigger building can survive bigger plane...no building ever collapsed from a plane...7 of 10 Americans believe in a conspiracy.

Its all relative...WTC was bigger than this building...bigger building can survive bigger plane...no building ever collapsed from a plane...7 of 10 Americans believe in a conspiracy.

There are a lot of stupid people in the world. I am thankful every day of that.

.. :banana: ....Ive made quite a living for myself because of that fact

You're just upset because you're a sheep...and I'm a truthseeker.

Tell me...why did yesterday's building...not fall when hit by plane? 7 of 10 Americans believe in a conspiracy...the truth movement is gaining steam...don't dismiss me because you're all a bunch of sheep.

So you don't know the difference between a fully fueled 757 traveling at 400-500 mph and a small personal plane?

7 of 10 americans are morons...and that is 7 of 10 polled...not 7 of 10 overall...because among all the people I have contact with on a daily basis, not one believes in any conspiracy...even the most ardent of Bush haters.

You are a sheep who believes in polls to tell you what to think...no bigger sheep on this board than you...the idiotic alias.

But you have come a long way from just posting icons....

I am not upset at all. I rather enjoy having people like yourself in the world.

its people like you that make me realize that I am not as Focked up as i thought.

thank you, for assuming the role of village (Site) idiot.

If you truly believe this crap you write, you are either vastly stupid, or the most ignorant person on earth.

you decide.

Don't you people get it?!?!? Government conspiracies are nothing but a government conspiracy. :doublethumbsup:

Don't you people get it?!?!? Government conspiracies are nothing but a government conspiracy. :o

Ok, but then that leaves us with the big question still needing an answer.

Who took a dookie in the urinal

:lol:

because u werent in it...

it isnt worth having it fall unless your waste of space azz is also in it...

:(

Tell me...why did yesterday's building...not fall when hit by plane?

Go find a large oak tree and shoot it with a BB gun. Next select a large cannon and fire it point blank at the same oak tree. Get back to us with the results.

I believe the 911 perps had a structural engineer to consult that advised them on where to hit the building in relation to the size of the plane, amount of fuel, and speed in relation to the temperature generated by the exploding fuel and what would happen to the steel used in the building's framework when these forces were visited on that particular part of the structure.

Go find a large oak tree and shoot it with a BB gun. Next select a large cannon and fire it point blank at the same oak tree. Get back to us with the results.

I believe the 911 perps had a structural engineer to consult that advised them on where to hit the building in relation to the size of the plane, amount of fuel, and speed in relation to the temperature generated by the exploding fuel and what would happen to the steel used in the building's framework when these forces were visited on that particular part of the structure.

You are part of the Illuminati...I swear...that tree ain't fallin'.

i'm with ya, rude rick.

a 100 lb plane should definitely be able to knock over a 1 million ton, 40 story building. the government is trying to fool us, but i'm not biting.

i hope they call for an independent investigation