Sign in to follow this  
D'ohmer Simpson

So the Dems had control of Congress for 40 years, and the Republicans

Damn, they couldn't even hold onto it for at least half the time :lol:

Disapproval of Republican-led Congress grows: poll

WASHINGTON (AFP) - Less than three weeks ahead of US elections, approval of the Republican-led Congress has sunk to its lowest point since the party took control from Democrats 12 years ago, a poll showed.

The NBC/Wall Street Journal poll found that only 16 percent of registered voters approved of Congress's performance, compared with 20 percent in early September, the lowest point since the 1994 elections that gave President George W. Bush's Republicans control of the Senate and House of Representatives.

That victory was a turning point under the Democratic administration of then-president Bill Clinton, and ended 40 years :o of Democratic control of the House.

According to the NBC/Wall Street Journal nationwide telephone poll conducted October 13-16, disapproval of Congress rose to 75 percent from 65 percent.rink

i'm sick of all of them - clean house and start over. :lol:

It appears they will be tossed out like the old dishwater. :o

Fearing total embarrassment at the polls, the Repubs trot out the ole faithful OBL and terrorism campaign ads

BE AFRAID OF THE TERRORISTS!!!

Others on this bored have opened my eyes to the fact that this country is becoming a Third World Nation.

Others on this bored have opened my eyes to the fact that this country is becoming a Third World Nation.

How so?

You know what that Jelly Donut symbolizes? YOU! Of course you want the Jelly Donut ... yer not supposed to disregard the donut. Even if you don't like donuts ... with jelly filling.

It's about control ... having the coice to eat the donut or not ... that's it yeah ... bingo.

Me? I am not a fan .... of Jelly donuts. No thanks ... good try but ... I'll pass.

Religious people can't understand.

"We tried donuts" ... Crack might work better but ... that might be a little un-Christian. Recruiting people with crack ... to comedy shows.

I got a whole buncha extra crack though ... if you need some ... my eyebrows are made of crack.

:banana:

Yeah ... cause I'm a crack head. I'm the first 6 foot, 200 lb crack head you'll ever meet. I got some saltines .... and can of clam chowder ... oh and ...

CRAB LEGS in the freezer!

:thumbsup:

How did they open my eyes, or how is this nation becoming Third World?

The latter.

You know what that Jelly Donut symbolizes? YOU!

Actually I prefer Boston Kremes.

I miss torridjoe and his near-religious reliance on polls. :cheers:

i'm sick of all of them - clean house and start over. :pointstosky:

Finally, the right wing starts to wake up and realize the craptacular job the GOP has been doing.

Damn, they couldn't even hold onto it for at least half the time :thumbsup:

I think this just goes to prove how much more efficient the GOP is...

It's not over 'til the Diebolt machine tallies the results.

It's not over 'til the Diebolt machine tallies the results.

I agree.

Never underestimate the number of Bo/Boz fans able to get their carhomes to the voting polls in the south

I agree.

Never underestimate the number of Bo/Boz fans able to get their carhomes to the voting polls in the south

Seriously, I believe there is a flaw in the polling methodology. I discussed this with my wife last night. If asked in a poll if you plan to vote, I suspect that most people say yes regardless of the end result. It seems like one of those things that people would have a hard time saying no to. The difference is that all of those rednecks you maligned actually go and vote. I heard a lady on the radio recently with a deep southern accent saying that she and her friends were "chomping at the bit" to go vote. I don't think a lot of inner city welfare recipients are chomping at the bit to vote. It is their nature to not take personal responsibility and to expect others to handle it for them.

I could be totally off base of course. Which would make me on par with polls. :banana:

I don't think a lot of inner city welfare recipients are chomping at the bit to vote. It is their nature to not take personal responsibility and to expect others to handle it for them.

Wow....

Wow....

You disagree apparently. Care to expand?

You disagree apparently. Care to expand?

America is better off if p*ssed off former Republican voterss form the difference in sh*tcanning the GOP this year but (for this year) I'll hope for Dem votes from whatever dumpster they can drag somebody with a pulse out of.

America is better off if p*ssed off former Republican voterss form the difference in sh*tcanning the GOP this year but (for this year) I'll hope for Dem votes from whatever dumpster they can drag somebody with a pulse out of.

That may or may not be true, but it is irrelevant with regards to my question. :dunno:

One could say the same about you Sheriff. Somebody has to follow you around to hand your ass to you. :shocking:

We already knew you are a lying lemming. But man-ass grabber, too? Ghey.

We already knew you are a lying lemming. But man-ass grabber, too? Ghey.

Doh-Duh still trying to find out who is, and who isn't ghey on this bored. Come out of the closet already.

Just couldn't make it through an entire post without "lemming", could ya? :shocking:

Doh-Duh still trying to find out who is, and who isn't ghey on this bored. Come out of the closet already.

Just couldn't make it through an entire post without "lemming", could ya? :shocking:

As long as you're around, the term fits perfectly.

As long as you're around, the term fits perfectly.

Now that I think about it, you are right. Every time I post you follow me like a sad little lemming.

:blink:

:shocking:

Now that I think about it, you are right. Every time I post you follow me like a sad little lemming.

:blink:

:shocking:

I call it as I see it.

Poor little lemming. All dressed up on a Saturday night, and nowhere to go... except to the Geek bored, in the hope of getting some attention. Well, here's your token response.

Go eat some more Twinkies and spend some time deciding which will be your new overused favorite smilie.

One could say the same about you Sheriff. Somebody has to follow you around to hand your ass to you. :lol:

:banana:

:pointstosky:

Sure, well, when that happens you let us know.

One lie = 1000 spelling mistakes. So you are way behind, liar.

Hey Snoopy, are you going to respond to me? Your "wow" made it seem like I had 3 eyes. I am awaiting your response. TIA

Hey Snoopy, are you going to respond to me? Your "wow" made it seem like I had 3 eyes. I am awaiting your response. TIA

I guess I didn't know you had your pulse on the welfare recipients of this country to know how they don't want to take responsibility for themselves and are all just wanting others to take care of them. I'm sure that's an accurate description with your vast knowledge of the system.

Go here and swing a dead cat, you can't miss where you get your ass handed to ya. :lol:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...mp;hl=antarctic

You can point out every spelling mistake you want chief, it doesn't change the fact you got busted telling another lie. Do you know how pathetic it is to lie and get caught on a message board? Oh wait, you do, cause it happens to you a lot... :lol: :lol: :lol:

You can point out every spelling mistake you want chief, it doesn't change the fact you got busted telling another lie. Do you know how pathetic it is to lie and get caught on a message board? Oh wait, you do, cause it happens to you a lot... :thumbsup: :cheers: :huh:

...and this "lie" I got caught telling would be???????????

...and this "lie" I got caught telling would be???????????

You linked the thread Liar, you find it, guess you should ask for a refund on those reading comprehension classes.

You linked the thread Liar, you find it, guess you should ask for a refund on those reading comprehension classes.

So you can't show me the lie you have been accusing me of.

Gotcha.