Sign in to follow this  
Rude Rick

This is Vietnam

Even the biggest cheerleader...Bush...said so. Get out of Iraq now...vote all republicans out of office...repeal the tax cuts for the rich...make America whole again.

:angry:

I agree 100%

Lets make :( , not war.

Rude Rick for Congress :mad:

Since you don't want us over there, I say keep our troops over there

Every day there...we committ atrocities...IndyMedia says our soldiers murdered a 14 year old girl. We have no business there...we only create more terrorists.

Every day there...we committ atrocities...IndyMedia says our soldiers murdered a 14 year old girl. We have no business there...we only create more terrorists.

I blame you, not our troops

Yea, there is no way that the 14 year old girl wasn't strapping an AK47 or anything, right?

Only boys or men are trying to kill us. :angry:

Also, link? (from a reliable source for a change) :mad:

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion correct?

Not when your opinion is illegitimate...immoral...and unjust.

I think I could get enough votes here to make it legit

You're the Minutemen...hateful...immoral...bigoted...hurtful. You have no right to be heard...your opinion is destructive...you should be shunned.

You're the Minutemen...hateful...immoral...bigoted...hurtful. You have no right to be heard...your opinion is destructive...you should be shunned.

Possibly

:doublethumbsup:

but either way, you are the driving force behind the war in iraq

Possibly

:doublethumbsup:

but either way, you are the driving force behind the war in iraq

What did I do? I'm so against this war...every morning...I punch the shower walls...I ask "Why are we in Iraq? Why?"

Holy Crap!! :doublethumbsup:

Someone has apparently kidnapped me and my family and taken us to Vietnam. I look out the windows and it looks like MA, but Rude Rick tells me this is Vietnam. What a cruel joke :lol:

BTW - Iraq is likely to end up worse than Vietnam.

See another vote for you're at fault

I hate this war more than anything in the world.

Just yesterday...driving my 7 year old son home from his soccer game...he asked "Daddy...is the President a liar?"...I said..."Yes, Jake...yes he is."

Just yesterday...driving my 7 year old son home from his soccer game...he asked "Daddy...is the President a liar?"...I said..."Yes, Jake...yes he is."

Don't lie to your son.

jake .. LOL

He'll probably be a trumpet player.

jake .. LOL

He'll probably be a trumpet player.

I was going to say a ballerina.... but a trumpet player can't be far off.

Either way, when "Jake" is in his mid 20's he will be walking the streets annoying the crap out of people asking them to listen to some liberal madness.

I was going to say a ballerina.... but a trumpet player can't be far off.

Either way, when "Jake" is in his mid 20's he will be walking the streets annoying the crap out of people asking them to listen to some liberal madness.

I'm 6'7" 240...when my boy gets big...he'll lift you up by the collar...make you eat your words.

BTW - Iraq is likely to end up worse than Vietnam.

:cheers:

in Vietnam:

"58,226 U.S. soldiers were killed in action or classified as missing in action. A further 153,303 U.S. military personnel were wounded, for a total casualty count of 211,529."

As for other effects, it seems like it. I just hope we stay nowhere near that number.

:(

in Vietnam:

"58,226 U.S. soldiers were killed in action or classified as missing in action. A further 153,303 U.S. military personnel were wounded, for a total casualty count of 211,529."

As for other effects, it seems like it. I just hope we stay nowhere near that number.

You are too young to be cynical. Better to leave that sort of crap to farts like us. Have hope and pray that this does not go on as long as Vietnam did.

LOL. Rick Rude, whoever you are pretending to be is pretty damn funny. "Yes Jake,.....yes he is". Thats good stuff oohhhh man.

Will you give me $100 bucks if I can guess your alias?

LOL. Rick Rude, whoever you are pretending to be is pretty damn funny. "Yes Jake,.....yes he is". Thats good stuff oohhhh man.

Will you give me $100 bucks if I can guess your alias?

There are alias on this board?

Our great country and troops are at war defending our values and liberty. Terrorism from the middle east didn't peak with 9/11. This is the worse enemy we have had since Germany and Japan. We were attacked on the U.S. mainland for the first time since the Revolution. This is no time for any liberal opinions. Let real men finish the job and you pansies can raise taxes on the middle class later.

Our great country and troops are at war defending our values and liberty. Terrorism from the middle east didn't peak with 9/11. This is the worse enemy we have had since Germany and Japan. We were attacked on the U.S. mainland for the first time since the Revolution. This is no time for any liberal opinions. Let real men finish the job and you pansies can raise taxes on the middle class later.

Great...you sign up for the war yet, MacArthur?

Great...you sign up for the war yet, MacArthur?

My father was a Navy veteran and my sister is retired from the Air Force. I tried to join the Navy in 1990 but I am a medical reject. Otherwise yes, I would have served. And I support all who do.

You are too young to be cynical. Better to leave that sort of crap to farts like us. Have hope and pray that this does not go on as long as Vietnam did.

Absolutely agree on the hope and prayer. Someone I care about (also my age) is one of those soldiers though. Earlier this year he got back from a year in Iraq and will be deployed again, probably to Afghanistan. I don't think we'll be in Iraq for that long, but we entered into something overall that will continue to affect us. And even if we didn't embark on this war, we obviously have an enemy we'd be facing at some point. Because of the nature of all the conflicts going on right now, and our countries global role, we're going to be in some mess or other for a while.

By taking away one's rigth to voice an opinion, you're essentially remvoing one's right to free speech, something that this country was founded on.

Ahhh, what about the War of 1812?

Or this?

What did I do? I'm so against this war...every morning...I punch the shower walls...I ask "Why are we in Iraq? Why?"

that has to get old...i would change it up if i were u...

every morning...get riled up and do a gus frerotte head butt into the shower walls...then you wont worry about the conflict so much...