SAN DIEGO 8½ St Louis

Pittsburgh 9    OAKLAND

CLEVELAND 2    NY Jets

DENVER 2½ Indianapolis

CAROLINA 5    Dallas

Monday, Oct. 30

New England 2½ MINNESOTA

I like....

Atlanta +4.5 and under 43.5 - Cincy doesn't get away from anyone and their offense has stunk. Moneyline Atl might be the play.

Tam +9 - How can Tampa beat Cincy and Philly in back to back weeks and give 9 points? This might be my play of the week.

Niners +17 - Too many points. Could be very, very low scoring. That said...

Niners under 42.5 - My other player of the week. If this had been 37, I wouldn't have been surprised.

Arizona +3.5 - Don't trust Green Bay giving points.

KC - 6 - No Hasselbeck + no SA + Arrowhead = Chiefs, Chiefs, Chiefs

Saints -2 - I'm not sold on Baltimore (Am I supposed to believe the Ravens entire offense will turn a corner with Billick calling the plays?) and betting against the Saints at home has been disastrous.

Saints over 36.5 - I see lots of passing in this game.

Rams +9 - So the Chargers get beat by Huard and give 9 points the next week? When did the Rams get so bad?

Indy +3 - Hard not to take the Colts catching points against anyone. I like 'em moneyline.

Dallas +5.5 - Romo can't be worse than Bledsoe. Wait, I take that back. HUGE game for the Cowboys. They might not win, but it should be close.

Patriots -2.5 - P*ssing into the wind here, going against a home dog on Monday night, but the Pats have been frothy and the Vikings just can't be that good, can they?

The safest bet has to be IND +3.

The Colts could be losing by 21 points in the 4th quarter and with Peyton Manning you'd still have a shot at coming back. And there's a damn good chance the Colts will be winning by 21 points in the 4th quarter. Getting 3 points!?!?!? Good lord.

definately going to throw Indy in a Teaser getting 13 points.. Maybe the Bucs to getting 19?.. Now i need one more

21 points?

Highly doubtful

IF Indy wins this game it will be close.. Has Indy blown out anyone by 21 this year? Let alone one of the best defenses in the league at home on grass? The Indy D can't stop anyone..

21 points?

Highly doubtful

IF Indy wins this game it will be close.. Has Indy blown out anyone by 21 this year? Let alone one of the best defenses in the league at home on Turf? The Indy D can't stop anyone..

Have you seen the Denver offense? I think me and ten of my buddies could hold 'em under 21. They've gone under every game this season, including last week when their total was 31. They scored 13 against the Raiders.

The more I think about this, the more I like Indy.

Shanny will open the playbook for this game. He knows that Denver is going to have to score points to win and he also knows winning this game is key to having a shot at home field for the playoffs.

Our D is for real. We will run all over Indy on Sunday. In my sig I have posted what I think the outcome of that game will be.

I can see why the line is where it is ..

definately going to throw Indy in a Teaser getting 13 points.. Maybe the Bucs to getting 19?.. Now i need one more

How about the Pats? Brady is 9-0 in domes.

Shanny will open the playbook for this game. He knows that Denver is going to have to score points to win and he also knows winning this game is key to having a shot at home field for the playoffs.

Our D is for real. We will run all over Indy on Sunday. In my sig I have posted what I think the outcome of that game will be.

I can see why the line is where it is ..

Nobody doubts the D (isn't that obvious by now?), but you imply that Shannahan has been holding something back on offense. Really?

Nobody doubts the D (isn't that obvious by now?), but you imply that Shannahan has been holding something back on offense. Really?

Not holding back, no. I think Shanny has had this game circled since the schedule has come out. We are probably in a better position at 5-1 then us Bronco fans anticipated. It's not that Shanny has been holding back its that Shanny tends to game plan with the best of them ( Ask Bellicheck ). I think Shanny has been building this team to beat the Colts over the past couple years. When I say open the playbook, I mean execute a great game plan to beat the Colts.

What a horrible board this Sunday, im not sure that I see one really convincing play. Gonna have to let intuition take control by Sunday and play what the gut thinks. I have a hunch though that im going to be all over KC, make Seneca beat me. I can see KC winning this game by at least 10 points.

More to come....

Good Luck!! :dunno:

What a horrible board this Sunday, im not sure that I see one really convincing play. Gonna have to let intuition take control by Sunday and play what the gut thinks. I have a hunch though that im going to be all over KC, make Seneca beat me. I can see KC winning this game by at least 10 points.

More to come....

Good Luck!! :(

Compared to last week, these games look downright easy. Not to say I won't go 3-9. But last week made my stomach (and wallet) hurt.

I'm telling everyone, bet the house on Tampa and St. Louis. No way both don't cover. Impossible.

Compared to last week, these games look downright easy. Not to say I won't go 3-9. But last week made my stomach (and wallet) hurt.

I'm telling everyone, bet the house on Tampa and St. Louis. No way both don't cover. Impossible.

Be careful with Tampa. You can't coun't on two interceptions returned for TD's every week. That's a bit of luck. Just remember how they have won this year.

Tampa won't win this week. They are coming off two unbelievably emotional wins, including two TD returns by Ronde Barber and a 62 yd game winning FG. Now they travel to New York to face a confident, hot NY Giants team. Gradkowski is okay for a rookie, but he won't succeed in the Meadowlands.

How can you not take the Jets getting points against Cleveland?! The Jets offense actually shows signs of life...while Cleveland, well....they're the f'n Browns.

How can you not take the Jets getting points against Cleveland?! The Jets offense actually shows signs of life...while Cleveland, well....they're the f'n Browns.

The Dawg Pound will be $hittin Green all day baby..... They're not coming in and beatin us in our backyard... book it dan-o

Be careful with Tampa. You can't coun't on two interceptions returned for TD's every week. That's a bit of luck. Just remember how they have won this year.

Tampa won't win this week. They are coming off two unbelievably emotional wins, including two TD returns by Ronde Barber and a 62 yd game winning FG. Now they travel to New York to face a confident, hot NY Giants team. Gradkowski is okay for a rookie, but he won't succeed in the Meadowlands.

Who said they have to win?

McNabb has thrown at least 2 TD passes in EVERY SINGLE GAME THIS YEAR!!!

At home, against a struggling Jaguars team, with Leftwich hurt and possibly out.... gimme the Eagles -7 all day long.

Over the past few years, I watched Joey Harrington, Doug Johnson, and Kurt Kittner stomp into the Meadowlands and embarrass the Giants.

Gradkowski has as good a chance as anyone to win this weekend.

SD -9 says something is not right here. It's like when the Jags played the Jets and were -7. Why would the Rams be getting that many pts? Something's not right...taking SD all the way.

Now that Huard is out, may lean towards Sea.

Taking the Eagles -pts

Teasing Indy and the Saints

Taking Balt and Atl reverse

10 Point Teaser (3 Teams) 10/27/06 17:16 ET

5.00/4.17 Result: Pending

49ers(SanFrancisco)

Bears(Chicago) 10/29/06 (13:05 ET)

Bears(Chicago) -6 (-105)

Jets(NewYork)

Browns(Cleveland) 10/29/06 (16:20 ET)

Jets(NewYork) +11.5 (-105)

Rams(StLouis)

Chargers(SanDiego) 10/29/06 (16:10 ET)

Rams(StLouis) +19.5 (-105)

2)

10 Point Teaser (3 Teams) 10/27/06 17:15 ET

5.00/4.17 Result: Pending

Colts(Indianapolis)

Broncos(Denver) 10/29/06 (16:20 ET)

Colts(Indianapolis) +12.5 (-105)

Patriots(NewEngland)

Vikings(Minnesota) 10/30/06 (20:35 ET)

Patriots(NewEngland) +8 (-115)

Steelers(Pittsburgh)

Raiders(Oakland) 10/29/06 (16:20 ET)

Steelers(Pittsburgh) +1 (-105)

Future Wager 10/27/06 17:19 ET

Steve Smith vs Terell Owens

10.00/10.00 Result: Pending

$10 Free Bet - Player to Record Most Receptions on Sunday (Both Must Play)

Steve Smith (Panthers) -2 1/2 Receptions 10/29/06 (20:15 ET)

1-1

6 Point Teaser (3 Teams)

0.5 to win 0.9 units

Giants(NewYork) 10/29/06 (13:05 ET)

Buccaneers(TampaBay) +15

Broncos(Denver) 10/29/06 (16:20 ET)

Colts(Indianapolis) +8.5 (-105)

Bengals(Cincinnati) 10/29/06 (13:05 ET)

Falcons(Atlanta) +9.5 (-105)

---------------------------------------------------------

6 Point Teaser (3 Teams) 10/28/06 00:53 ET

0.5 unit to win 0.9 unit Result: Pending

Browns(Cleveland)

Jets(NewYork) +7.5

Patriots (New England)

Vikings(Minnesota) +8 (-105)

Chargers(SanDiego)

Rams(StLouis) +15.5 (-105)

I fell in love with Green Bay giving points to Arizona. Figured Arizona was bad but not "Green Bay" bad. But if I've learned anything in the past 5 years, if something's too good to be true, it's best to avoid it at all costs. That's what's killed me the most. Staying away from that game. I do like however:

San Fran getting points after a restful bye week. Won't win but should cover 16 or 17.

Philly over Jax covering the -6.5, especially if Jax is on their downward spiral

Seattle/KC over 38.5 I have Seattle's defense in fantasy and been getting destroyed from their high scores. Wanna take the over everytime they play this year.

Pitt -9.5 is very scary but I think Pitt being 2-4 needs to make a move or they can count out playoffs. I think Cohwer will light a fire under their a$$ to perform. Nobody wants to lose to the Raiders, especially defending champs

Anyone have any parlay suggestions? Have been messing with a cheap 3-team parlay the past few weeks trying to make some good $ but usually hit the first 2 games and lose the Sunday night or Monday night to ruin it.

+3 Houston $100

+ 3½ Arizona $100

+8½ St Louis $100

Pittsburgh -9 $50

CLEVELAND -2 $50

+2½ Indianapolis parlay $100(risk)

CAROLINA -5

New England -2½ $50

Minnesota kinda scares me...the Pats could come up flat this week.

I'm a NE fan as well...so don't start the haten

Javon Walker was interviewed and he's really jacked for this game. It's hard to figure how Plummer will do better, but he'll have to. How can Denver allow Indy to beat them again? In their own house? Again?

As good as the almighty Peyton Manning is, I think a trip to Denver right now is more than he can muster, especially when the team isn't exactly playing stellar ball.

If Denver gets out to an early lead, this could get ugly.

My play:

Denver -3

Joseph Addai-Dominic Rhodes +20.5 yards over Tatum Bell-Mike Bell (+200)

Going by the theory that Peyton Manning is going to shred Denver like he did in the '03 and '04 playoffs thus forcing Denver to abandon the run.

Really don't see anything else I like tomorrow. Considering SD-StL Over 45, but seems like too many points and I don't trust the Rams to score on the Chargers.

Good luck to all! :bench:

Leans are light colored and Plays in bold All 1 unit unless otherwise indicated.

Early games:

Titans -3 ( I am starting Wali Lundy in my FF league, but Titans are on 2 weeks rest here and at home.)

Jaguars +9 ( Switched to taking points after looking at Philly's record.)

Bengals -3.5 ( I think Cincy showed they had mettle by beating Carolina last week.)

Giants -9.5 (Hard pick to make, but Eli will find a way to put points up and Rhonda Barber might not.)

Bears -16 (Bears will be pumped to show that 2 weeks ago was not them. Could be 4 touchdown spread.)

Green Bay -4( The offensive line is playing better now for Green Bay. )

Seattle +6 (Besides for last week, KC is flat team with no hope. Seattle will be out to prove a win here.)

Ravens +2 (The Ravens will bring the Saints back down to earth with good defense.)

later games:

Rams +9.5 ( 2 weeks off, Bulger is hot, Chargers are making mistakes, Chargers have inner turmoil.)

Rams +385( Rams will pull the upset in San Diego today. Hitman Merriman won't play that well here.)

Raiders +9 ( I think the Raiders showed signs of life last week, where as Pitt was busted.)

Browns -1 (Jets don't come in and embarrass the dawg pound in their house.)

Broncos -3(Broncos run wild over bad run defense. Addai is stopped cold. Revenge is a key factor.)

Sunday night:

Yet to be determined...

Still below .500 in the NFL this year, but did go 4-2-1 last week, so hoping that it's turning around a bit. All 1 unit plays. Waiting on a couple lines to move.

Sunday Early

Philadelphia (-7.5) LOSER

Atlanta (+3.5) WINNER

NY Giants (-9) WINNER

San Francisco (+16) LOSER

Green Bay (-4) WINNER

Seattle (+4) LOSER

New Orleans (-1.5) LOSER

Over Tenn/Hou (41.5) WINNER

Over GB/Ari (44.5) WINNER

Parlay .25 units to win 2.21 units 1st H unders: TB/NYG(20),SF/Ch(21.5),Sea/KC(18.5),Bal/NO(17.5) LOSER

2nd half plays, all for .5 units

Houston (-.5)@-105 WINNER

Philadelphia (-4)@-120 LOSER

Green Bay (+.5) WINNER

NYGiants (-3)@-120 PUSH

New Orleans(-3.5) WINNER

Early Summary: 8-6; +1.25 units

Sunday Later

San Diego (-9.5) WINNER

Oakland (+9) WINNER

Denver (-3) LOSER

Over Clev/NYJ (37) LOSER

Over SD/STL (45) WINNER

2nd half plays, all for .5 units

NYJets (-.5)@Even LOSER

Over NYJ/Cle (17.5)@Even WINNER

Saturday Later Summary: 4-3; +.8 units

Sunday Night

Dallas (+5,+4) for 2 units WINNER

Good luck to all.

Joseph Addai-Dominic Rhodes +20.5 yards over Tatum Bell-Mike Bell (+200)

Going by the theory that Peyton Manning is going to shred Denver like he did in the '03 and '04 playoffs thus forcing Denver to abandon the run.

Really don't see anything else I like tomorrow. Considering SD-StL Over 45, but seems like too many points and I don't trust the Rams to score on the Chargers.

Added:

2-team parlay:

Jax-Philly Over 39

StL-SD Over 45

Eli Manning Over 20.5 completions (+160)

Deuce McAllister -10.5 rushing yards over Jamal Lewis (+135) - c'mon Musa/Mike!

Good luck to all! :cheers: :lol:

Who is seeing the betting action, based on averages from a number of large offshore sports books....

Tennessee 62% over Houston

Philadelphia 63% over Jacksonville

Cincinnati 50% over Atlanta

NY Giants 53% over Tampa Bay

Chicago 61% over San Francisco

Green Bay 59% over Arizona

Kansas City 68% over Seattle

New Orleans 77% over Baltimore

St Louis 60% over San Diego

Pittsburgh 72% over Oakland

NY Jets 79% over Cleveland

Indianapolis 78% over Denver

Carolina 67% over Dallas

New England 81% over Minnesota

O/U on Seattle@KC is currently 37. Does that seem freakishly low to anyone else?

Tampa has got to be one of the strongest plays I have seen in a while. If the wind shows up in NY like everyone says, the winner of this game might not score 9 points. Plus Tampa is winning recently using strong defense especially against the run. Finally the Giants are banged up on a defense that is already very slow. All in all this is a strong ML play, the 9 points is a gift.

Morning and afternoon plays:

NO -2 Special things from this team right now. Not sold on the Balt offense at all yet

Denver -3 Great Defensive personnel shuts down Indi Offense on road.

SD -9.5 Overrated Rams should fall short here.

Good Luck!! :blink:

O/U on Seattle@KC is currently 37. Does that seem freakishly low to anyone else?

Both starting QB's out and no SA could lead to a low scoring game...

2 early bets for me today - bought half points at thegreek.com:

1. Green Bay -3: I like the old master showing the sunny boy from southern California how to do it in the elements.

2. Baltimore +3: I see Rar Ray & Co. keeping this close. Today the NO bubble bursts with 1 thundering Lewis hit.

Morning and afternoon plays:

NO -2 Special things from this team right now. Not sold on the Balt offense at all yet

Denver -3 Great Defensive personnel shuts down Indi Offense on road.

SD -9.5 Overrated Rams should fall short here.

Good Luck!! :shocking:

Put a decent amount on NO -1.5 (-115). I'll see how I do in the early games before I look at the late ones.

Good luck buddy.

FYI: Ignore your email, Yer Mom. Didn't think the site would be up to get your picks.

2 early bets for me today - bought half points at thegreek.com:

1. Green Bay -3: I like the old master showing the sunny boy from southern California how to do it in the elements.

2. Baltimore +3: I see Rar Ray & Co. keeping this close. Today the NO bubble bursts with 1 thundering Lewis hit.

Shepherd, I need you to email me your account info so I can contact Olympic about the referral. Do you mind? I'd appreciate it.

BTC316@hotmail.com - Best of luck today! <_<

Gents:

Had a sweet showing on Saturday. Over 15 units up.

Hit a $50 ML parlay for $300 too that i didn't post so I threw one in already in the NFL:

Pitt ML, SD ML, Iggles ML and Jets ML 2 units to win/5.8 units.

Leans for Sunday action:

SF +16

TB +9

Broncos -3 WILL BET THIS BIG

Bengals -3.5

Jets +2

Team total leans:

Jets OV 17.5

TB OV 14

Cincy OV 24

Steelers OV 24

AND KC depending on QB, NO CROYLE

(HOW BAD IS THE WIND IN MEADOWLANDS AND CLE?)

Be back in a few with plays.

gl to all

gl to all