Sign in to follow this  
Team Revell

Do you believe in the supernatural?

Do you believe in ghosts?

Do you believe people can communicate with the dead?

Do you believe in psychics? That people can predict the future?

Do you believe in ESP? What about deja vu?

Have you ever had a supernatural or paranormal experience?

:cry:

Do you believe in ghosts? Everytime I step in Fenway Park.

Do you believe people can communicate with the dead? Yes, people talk to Al Davis.

Do you believe in psychics? That people can predict the future? Yes, I knew you were going to post this thread.

Do you believe in ESP? What about deja vu? Yes, I knew your were going to post this thread.

Have you ever had a supernatural or paranormal experience? Occasionally, I'll take a sh!t, I'll feel it come out, I'll look down and nothing is there. :cry:

Do you believe in ghosts?

- no

Do you believe people can communicate with the dead?

- no

Do you believe in psychics? That people can predict the future?

- no

Do you believe in ESP? What about deja vu?

- no

Have you ever had a supernatural or paranormal experience?

- no

I like the theory of deja vu where it is your brain getting mixed up and placing new events directly into your long term memory rather that short term memory by mistake.

But I DO believe that the human brain is capable of incredible things that we have only scratched the surface on.

Do you believe in ghosts? NO

Do you believe people can communicate with the dead? No, only if you're whoppie goldberg

Do you believe in psychics? That people can predict the future? No

Do you believe in ESP? What about deja vu? No and no, but I believe in ESPN

Have you ever had a supernatural or paranormal experience? No

It is worth noting that while the vast majority of the women I know believe in the supernatural, guys are the opposite.

I wonder why it is that women are so much more likely to believe in psychics, ghosts, etc. than men.

probably because seeing is believing and we men are wired more visually.

and also women are dumb

I wonder why it is that women are so much more likely to believe in psychics, ghosts, etc. than men.

My ex was into that crap. She went to psychic fairs and always watched that guy on TV that communicated with the dead (the presidential candidate guy). Both her and her mother totally bought into it. Part of that may have been due to the recent death of her brother though. I'm sure that by thinking he can communicate with the dead, they found solace thinking that her brother was out there, happy and safe.

I think it's because of the way mens minds operate vs. women's. men are more analytical so it's probably more difficult to 'just believe' and throw common sense to the side.

Because women are impressionable, emotionally fragile creatures of romanticism. :rolleyes:

Yes. Since I have managed to strangle a few ghosts. There is nothing quite as satisfying like killing something a second time.

Also, overwhelming scientific evidence supports the existence of the supernatural.

for instance?

I'd post a link, but you would'nt be able to see it. :dunno:

I'm surprised the doosh Curlynight's Ghost hasn't made an appearance here. :banana: