Sign in to follow this  
gutterslut

IMPORTANT FFT SURVEY - Read & Respond accordingly

Please let us know if ANY of the thousands of slanted Republican National Committee posts here at the Geek Club have changed your mind. Has Rusty, et al caused you to switch allegiances?

Have you read ANY of these biased diatribes and changed your mind topicly?

Have you or are going to vote Republican based on ANY of these posts?

If nobody has - maybe they'll stop wasting their and your time.  Not to mention our bandwidth.

:rolleyes:

Hello?

Oh and we'll be looking for bogus reports from pretenders who have already voiced their opinions conservatively. And the oh so infrequent posters.

Plus we'd see some aliases come to the forefront.

And ratsass = Republicans.

maybe they'll stop wasting their and your time. Not to mention our bandwidth

pot...kettle, my friend

You sucked as an alias buster, I gather you will suck even more as a partisan hack.

god bless this puzzay alias

It's still early. The polls are still open.

But so far the score is ZERO.

But we have nabbed three Republicans.

One who can't spell. *definately* lol Try definitely.

One who can't add. *Recliner Pilot 7,681 posts / gutterslut 130 posts*

And one who missed the alias busting. But that's ok. No crime there.

Continue.

It doesn't matter who is the poster, most posts on this site make me want to kill myself. When I kill myself, I hope it is in a very painful way, maybe setting myself on fire. And not a quick flash flame, but a slow lingering burn.....what was the question again?

It doesn't matter who is the poster, most posts on this site make me want to kill myself. When I kill myself, I hope it is in a very painful way, maybe setting myself on fire. And not a quick flash flame, but a slow lingering burn.....what was the question again?

Watching a Buggs Bunny cartoon makes YOU want to kill yourself. But that ok. lol

Score is still ZERO.

How about- American politics and the political system is totally fuxored don't metter if you're talking Dems or Repubs.Wouldn't it be nice if you could find two equally suited candidates and let them run in a good clean race? I can't remember the last time there was an election and I didn't hear people talking about the lesser of two evils rather than the best candidate for the job.

I am a registered Independent and don't vote along any party lines. Also, I am not an alias and tend to try and stay out of the political threads so no, no one here has slanted my view on things.

It's still early. The polls are still open.

But so far the score is ZERO.

But we have nabbed three Republicans.

One who can't spell. *definately* lol Try definitely.

One who can't add. *Recliner Pilot 7,681 posts / gutterslut 130 posts*

And one who missed the alias busting. But that's ok. No crime there.

Continue.

Who said I was republican? I have never posted in a political thread, even if that is what you are calling this one.

Ok, I have to run along now but I don't see the score changing from ZERO.

What I do see is the RNC bureau chief taking a hard look at Rusty's propaganda machine here at FFT and it's failing miserably. There have even been concern that HE'S turning off solid Republican voters here.

I predict he'll soon be replaced.

ZERO

:P

Who said I was republican? I have never posted in a political thread, even if that is what you are calling this one.

Then please accept my sincere apologies.

I can't seem to tell the difference between Republicans and regular azzholes.

Again, I'm sorry.

How about- American politics and the political system is totally fuxored don't metter if you're talking Dems or Repubs.Wouldn't it be nice if you could find two equally suited candidates and let them run in a good clean race? I can't remember the last time there was an election and I didn't hear people talking about the lesser of two evils rather than the best candidate for the job.

I am a registered Independent and don't vote along any party lines. Also, I am not an alias and tend to try and stay out of the political threads so no, no one here has slanted my view on things.

Excellent post. :clap:

ZERO

So I come back here six hours later and not one person, not ONE has said they have changed their political opinion based on any thread here.

Then why are they being posted?

Boring attention wh0res.

It ain't working boys.

No political office for you!

Carry on.

So true :doublethumbsup:

I would of voted for Reagan if I was old enough at the time. Voted for Bush 1 in 89, Clinton twice, Gore, Kerry, and will probably be voting for McCain this time around.