Sign in to follow this  
Riddlen

I hate how when you have to take a D it gets worse the closer you get to the bathroom..

Its seems like whenever you have to take a D but you are doing something else or stuck somewhere (in a car,meeting, etc) where you have to hold it a while that when you finally do head towards your preferred dumping location that the intensity increases as you near the stall. WTF? I have been holding it for 35min, but suddnely I am squeezing my cheeks like Andy Dufresne when the Sisters are around and all but jogging to the stall. Today I was in a meeting, powered through till the end and took off for my fav bathroom. Its a bit of a walk but worth it. The pressure is building to the point where I am nearing a sprint as I turn into the stall. I gave it a cursory look over and threw down a haphazrd TP fortress of solitude. Sit down as toilet brownies (undercooked mind you) fly from the oven. At that point I notice the dampness of my left butcheek. sigh. In my haste I didnt properly clean the seat and now I am sitting in some guys pee drops. Awesome. :dunno:

In my haste I didnt properly clean the seat and know I am sitting in some guys pee drops. Awesome. :P

:dunno: :lol: :wacko:

I hate that as well. The other day I was driving home and was hit with the urge, out of nowhere. I'm dying here but I hold it together for 25 minutes until I pull into the driveway. As I near my door, I'm squeezin em shut and I tell you this;

If my keys had fallen or gotten stuck in the lock I would have taken a shiit right there on the doorstep.

Yeah, but usually yet get that one last MROAARFFF! where you hear this awful noise and the pressure subsides for a while.

It's worse when you feel that way, then you get there and you find that you don't have to go anymore because you held it so long and you're like, "I just had to go, why can't I go?"

Just be glad your name isn't Edjr. I bet he never makes it in that scenario.

Yeah, but usually yet get that one last MROAARFFF! where you hear this awful noise and the pressure subsides for a while.

Maybe a fart, Maybe not

Kind of a gamble...... a real game of Craps.

Maybe a fart, Maybe not

Kind of a gamble...... a real game of Craps.

It's an internal fart. You don't know whether to be scared or relieved when that howl comes from your belly.

It's worse when you feel that way, then you get there and you find that you don't have to go anymore because you held it so long and you're like, "I just had to go, why can't I go?"

False Labor. :blink:

It's an internal fart. You don't know whether to be scared or relieved when that howl comes from your belly.

False Labor. :blink:

yeah, we call it having braxton hicks