Sign in to follow this  
The Football Guru

Has any RB ran a slower 50 yards...

thats 50 more yards more then my power backfield of lamont jordan,cadilac gotten all year

Obviously none of you noticed the hurricane he was running through. I'm not saying he isn't slow, but that was some brutal weather.

When I first saw the highlite I thought that Sam Madison had recovered a fumble and was rumblin, fumblin, stumblin....... :headbanger:

That really was the slowest finish to a run I've ever seen from a running back. It started off as a 4.9 forty then 5.0 then 5.1 .... by the end he was pumping his arms but his legs weren't going anywhere - a complete stand still. I wonder what the coaches are thinking about his speed privately? Could this be it for Dillon?

I said the same things when I saw the run. Of course I played him and was praying that he would get into the endzone.... I think any other back on that team would have scored but what can you do. With the years of abuse and carries he's logged you can't be surprised he's lost speed. Another thing that can be deceiving is that the man is huge and bigger guys look slower when they run. Dillon is jacked. Still funny to watch though. :banana:

Obviously none of you noticed the hurricane he was running through. I'm not saying he isn't slow, but that was some brutal weather.

:blink: True that

Plus...FWP got caught from behind twice. Im not saying CD is fast and WP isnt...Im just sayin it happens...weather, turf, shoes, ya just never know.

Look, the fact that he "rumbled" 50 yards speaks to the fact that the weather was bad and the field is in terrible shape...that said, it was almost like watching Tom Brady run in perfect conditions.

Did he look like he put on weight to you? He looked fat in the highlight I saw...

Regardless... Slow, old, he still gets it done...

the field had nothing to do with it. nobody else looked that slow including the entire jets defense that seemed to outrun him to the sideline.

it's pathetic that maroney hasn't taken this guys job yet. he just has to learn to push ahead like dillon and not dance around lookin for the edge.

now another pats o-lineman down...

Dillon's not in there to break long runs. He's a grinder who's going to bang out the tough yards. As much as I like Maroney and know he's the future Dillon has been the better RB this year.

As for that run...I think he had a bowel movement about 30 yards into it...

Pretty much the most pitiful thing I have ever seen. He looked as if he was gonna break one then exactly 1 second later he was tackled. Whoever was running behind him didn't have a problem with the field. That dude is just slow as fock.