Sign in to follow this  
Mad Brad

Randy Moss = Waste of skin

THE THING THAT KILLED MOSS-ILLUSIONISTS, IS THE FACT THAT HE CAUGHT TWO TOUCHDOWN PASSES IN THE THIRD PRESEASON GAME. Everyone thought he was back.

I hadn't even considered him this year after his last two injury riddled seasons, but then he had that big preseason game and I saw visions of '99.

Lucky for me, the owner before me drafted him or I'd have been the fool.

(Sorry for caps)

Guest Johnny Holmes

I traded that Negro last year in my keeper league for Ronnie Brown, Have not looked back.

A couple of years ago, I was worried that Moss might be a future Hall of Famer, which really bothered me since I don't want his ugly mug in Canton. Now that he's stuck in Oakland, I can rest assured that he will NEVER sniff the HOF.

Thanks, Al Davis! Now bring in T.O. and their destiny will be complete!

You guys are a trip. Look at Oakland O-line, Starting QB the second worst in the league behind Brunell and just the lack of motivation on that entire team. Randy Moss is a Hofer and yes I drafted him, however I was able to pick up Colsten so no biggie. Moss will get out of Oakland and land on a decent team. Also why not double team Moss on every down because you know the Raiders cannot run the football. Force Jerry Porter to beat you or Alvis Whitted WHO?

He was drafted at 4:2 or 4:3 in my new dynasty league this year... The dude was jumpin up and down like he just won the lottery... Now he's sittin at home drinkin Night Train and going ... :headbanger: :thumbsup: :) MB

It's not his fault, the situation he is in is a complete nightmare for any skill player. He has actually put up a couple solid games, which is about as good as anyone can do in that offense. However, i have seen him drop quite a few balls that he would normally catch. Clearly, he is fed up with this suckass offense and wants to be traded.

Whoever says he isn't a HOFer is smoking some of what he's got.

Jerry McDonald, of ANG Newspapers, reports Oakland Raiders WR Randy Moss gave a reason for why he has dropped so many passes this year. "Maybe because I'm unhappy and I'm not too excited about what's going on, so my concentration and focus level tends to go down sometimes when I'm in a bad mood. So all I can say is that if you put me in a good situation and make me happy, man, you get good results," said Moss.

Another quality line, from the skin waster, playin' only when he wansta play.... LOL

Quit the double talk Randy and just say trade me... What a selfish pr!ck... MB

Jerry McDonald, of ANG Newspapers, reports Oakland Raiders WR Randy Moss gave a reason for why he has dropped so many passes this year. "Maybe because I'm unhappy and I'm not too excited about what's going on, so my concentration and focus level tends to go down sometimes when I'm in a bad mood. So all I can say is that if you put me in a good situation and make me happy, man, you get good results," said Moss.

Another quality line, from the skin waster, playin' only when he wansta play.... LOL

:wacko:

Nobody cares about who you think should go to the hall of fame, you're a nobody. Also, Randy Moss doesn't care about you. He doesn't care that you hate him, or that you think he's a selfish ######. In fact, he doesn't care if you're alive. You are completely inconsequential to his existence, so putting forth a passionate (and stupid sounding) rant against him or anything he does is a complete waste of time.

I really can't understand why people get so passionately angry about certain "bad attitude" players. Meanwhile, criminals like Steve "I got a DUI, but I'm Sorry!" McNair are called the "class of the league" by Tom Jackson and Chris Berman. I don't think I've seen a rant on pieces of sh.ite like Leonard Little (DUI murderer, and repeat DUI offender after the event!) in years. How about focusing your attention on the real pieces of crap in the NFL.

Anyone who thinks that Randy Moss does not belong in the HOF does not know anything about football. He is currently 5th all time in recieving touchdowns, and 13th all time in total touchdowns. And, by the way, HE ISN'T EVEN 30!!!!

Once he leaves the black hole known as Oakland, he will have a career resurgence. I guarantee it.

Guest Sam_I_Am2121
Anyone who thinks that Randy Moss does not belong in the HOF does not know anything about football. He is currently 5th all time in recieving touchdowns, and 13th all time in total touchdowns. And, by the way, HE ISN'T EVEN 30!!!!

Once he leaves the black hole known as Oakland, he will have a career resurgence. I guarantee it.

take a shower, you smell.

Nobody cares about who you think should go to the hall of fame, you're a nobody. Also, Randy Moss doesn't care about you. He doesn't care that you hate him, or that you think he's a selfish ######. In fact, he doesn't care if you're alive. You are completely inconsequential to his existence, so putting forth a passionate (and stupid sounding) rant against him or anything he does is a complete waste of time.

I really can't understand why people get so passionately angry about certain "bad attitude" players. Meanwhile, criminals like Steve "I got a DUI, but I'm Sorry!" McNair are called the "class of the league" by Tom Jackson and Chris Berman. I don't think I've seen a rant on pieces of sh.ite like Leonard Little (DUI murderer, and repeat DUI offender after the event!) in years. How about focusing your attention on the real pieces of crap in the NFL.

You think McNair is a bad egg of the NFL ? You better check yourself my friend...

Guest Sam_I_Am2121
You think McNair is a bad egg of the NFL ? You better check yourself my friend...

FOR HERPES!!!!! :cheers:

Fellas... I think I found the new village idiot... Introducing Leonard Henry, our new total dumb@ss... Hands down winner, :doublethumbsup: no contest... The -2 must be the IQ score ;) MB

Fellas... I think I found the new village idiot... Introducing Leonard Henry, our new total dumb@ss... Hands down winner, :banana: no contest... The -2 must be the IQ score :cry: MB

Based on what? That I disagree with you?

Leonard Henry was the Dolphins 2004 5th string runningback that started a game due to injuries.

"GOD I HATE RANDY MOSS"