Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

Make a ruling on the Buckhalter TD for our league

LMAO at Chad actually talking a guy who supports "doing the right thing" - OUT - of doing the right thing.

This thread gets funnier with each post. :headbanger:

When a team returns a fumble or int then the team gets the credit for it. We have nothing in the rules that state Buckhalter gets credit for an offensive INT return? That would be inventing and implementing a rule we haven't used before as well.

You're a pretty sad commissioner, and I'll leave it at that ... and offensive INT return for Buckhalter :headbanger: Almost 37,000 posts, you should get off the PC and watch some highlights...

Pretty Sad what I've seen from this post.. I feel bad for the owners in your league....

LMAO at Chad actually talking a guy who supports "doing the right thing" - OUT - of doing the right thing.

This thread gets funnier with each post. :headbanger:

Hahaha hey man, I know the rule is retarded. But you can't change a rule in the middle of the season even if the rule is blatantly wrong.

Hahaha hey man, I know the rule is retarded. But you can't change a rule in the middle of the season even if the rule is blatantly wrong.

if a law sucks, you can change the law later but must abide by it for now :headbanger:

Actually, here's what I think: after this week's scoring, you should change the rule so it doesnt count for the defense, unless anyone in the league is opposed to it. And if they are, make sure they have a good reason. This is a little different from the Colston thing; I cant change that because it screws over the guys team who has colston because he has no other TE right now. But I cant imagine someone getting upset and thinking something like, "no, keep that fumble rule, i picked my defense because i thought that teams offense was going to get a lot of fumble return tds. are you trying to screw me over???"

if that's the case then you shouldn't count Longwell's throw for a TD.

If it looks like a pig, smells like a pig, squeaks like a pig, then I guess you could call it pork :(

with as many people that feel this way, I almost feel like I should fight it in my other league :mad:

If Longwell's TD didn't count, the league was setup wrong. There is a setup for this in CBS and Da Commish overlooked it when setting up the league. At least there was 2 yrs ago and hard to believe they deleted it.

Not sure what mean by this but if you are accusing me of loving bacon, guilty as charged. Actually, I think you got my point.

Yes, I think you should fight it in your other league for a very simple reason. It is wrong. Good Luck. :banana:

Can someone direct me to the global rule, that one which is allegedly unbreakable even in the most retarded of circumstances, which states that "you can't change a rule in the middle of a season?"

TIA!!!

Dumbasses.

There's another example. How Can Herrera's boys call the catch by Clayton (like the Wiggens 1 2 weeks ago) incomplete, and that 1 a catch and fumble. Clayton and Wiggens both took TWO steps before they coughed it up. Did Browns feet even touch the ground on that play ??

can anyone figure out when the last offensive fumble recoveries happenned for TDs? I tried searching through NFL.coms stats back through 2003 but didnt find anything.

I want to check and see if I did in fact gaward defense points for the same thing happening in the past...

can anyone figure out when the last offensive fumble recoveries happenned for TDs? I tried searching through NFL.coms stats back through 2003 but didnt find anything.

I want to check and see if I did in fact gaward defense points for the same thing happening in the past...

You have to ask yourself the following: If you have to search this hard to support your position, how can it possibly be right? Especially when you can't find anything. Just man-up. MAN LAW!