Sign in to follow this  
Mackgee

Ok eagles fans a good discussion

For starters, you're quickly becoming an a$$hole of MackGee proportions. That is not a good thing. The funny thing is, I didn't even know you were a Cowboy fan until about five weeks ago.

being called that in a discussion about the Uggles is high praise, it's almost as good as irritating a michigan criminal.

i guess you don't pay much attention...of course I don't exactly chat football much here. message voltaire and ask him what my teams are

For starters, you're quickly becoming an a$$hole of MackGee proportions. That is not a good thing. The funny thing is, I didn't even know you were a Cowboy fan until about five weeks ago. I wonder why that is. :pointstosky:

Also, if you think that every single NFL season is considered a disappointment to all 31 teams that don't win the Super Bowl, then I guess I can't argue with you. I do, however, argee about buying t-shirts celebrating second place. That's lame.

I think the only A$$hole here is you. Watch out Newbiejr might start a thread specifically about you. Eagles are always a dissapointment just look at their fans, team, and any other Philadelphia sports franchise. 1980 World Series Woo Hoo. 1980 Newbiejr was swimming around in his Sisters Ball Sack.

Since I am a football fan and yes I do not like the Eagles but I want to know some opinions. I personally think the offense will run smoother with him than Mcnabb. Mcnabb always goes for the homerun and I can see Garcia being able to manage their version of the offense better since it is similar to what he ran in San Fran. I see a 50/50 run pass ratio now and the load of the O being put on Westbrooks shoulder. I also see Garcia having a decent season running that offense. I mean he really does not have anything to lose and taking away his days in Detroit and Cleveland he was a Pro Bowl QB. On the fantasy side I think he is a decent pickup and someone to keep an eye on.

Bingo mother fuckers......................

Bingo mother fuckers......................

Amazing - your one and only positive prediction for the Eagles is the only correct one! :headbanger:

Amazing - your one and only positive prediction for the Eagles is the only correct one! :dunno:

The Eagles will not win the Super Bowl, The Phillies LOL not win the World Series, the Flyers LMAO will not win the stanley cup, and the sixers LMFAO will not win the NBA championship.

Oh thats right you were a Steelers, StL Cardinal, Miami Heat, and Carolina Hurricane fan this year.

The Eagles will not win the Super Bowl, The Phillies LOL not win the World Series, the Flyers LMAO will not win the stanley cup, and the sixers LMFAO will not win the NBA championship.

Could be worse. I could be rooting for a team that got disgraced and humiliated on national TV on Christmas. :dunno:

Could be worse. I could be rooting for a team that got disgraced and humiliated on national TV on Christmas. :dunno:

Well how many times have the Eagles been humiliated on National TV in Big Games? Thought so..................... Ok the Pistons are looking good so far this year. Make sure you dust off that Isiah Thomas Jersey.

Well how many times have the Eagles been humiliated on National TV in Big Games? Thought so..................... Ok the Pistons are looking good so far this year. Make sure you dust off that Isiah Thomas Jersey.

Dude, you just admitted to being a Cowboys and Bucs "fan" - how can you accuse anyone of being a bandwagoner?

Dude, you just admitted to being a Cowboys and Bucs "fan" - how can you accuse anyone of being a bandwagoner?

He was also a Washington fan somewhere in the middle. I know, it's very hard to keep straight.

How am I a bandwagon fan I grew up a Cowboy fan in VA and have liked the Bucs since the Doug Williams, Ricky Bell (RIP) days. The bucs were the worst team in football in the 80's so I rooted for them because no one else seemed to. Then they became a good football team now I am a bandwagon fan.

I grew up a Cowboy fan in VA

Yeah fucktard, that's a bandwagon fan.

Have you ever even been to Dallas?

Yeah fucktard, that's a bandwagon fan.

Have you ever even been to Dallas?

I'm afraid so.

How am I a bandwagon fan I grew up a Cowboy fan in VA

It keeps getting better. :pointstosky:

It keeps getting better. :pointstosky:

So what happened to the Steelers this year. Hey the eagles are in the playoffs MDC likes them now.............In the end you will be a Chargers fan. So if you grow up in a certain place you are obligated to root for the team closest to you?

So if you grow up in a certain place you are obligated to root for the team closest to you?

No, but if you root for two teams in the same conference and don't live anywhere near any of them, you are a douche.

No, but if you root for two teams in the same conference and don't live anywhere near any of them, you are a douche.

Did he happen to tell you that he drove up from his trailer in Virginia for an Eagle's game when they weren't playing Dallas nor Tampa?

Everybody knows he's a fraud. Let him live in his delusion. It's pretty funny. :P

So if I lived in Pennsylvania and rooted for the Eagles and Steelers I would be ok????????? You truly are a dumbass :P

So if I lived in Pennsylvania and rooted for the Eagles and Steelers I would be ok????????? You truly are a dumbass :P

No, you would still be a jizz-gargling inbred - HTH!

So you used to be a Redskins "fan" too? :dunno:

Did he happen to tell you that he drove up from his trailer in Virginia for an Eagle's game when they weren't playing Dallas nor Tampa?

Everybody knows he's a fraud. Let him live in his delusion. It's pretty funny. :dunno:

Matter of fact most of those times I was out of the US defending our country and could not go to the games. While you were defending the tailgate grill. Keep it up fatboy. It's about time that Eagle Bus shows up. I know you have been waiting

No, you would still be a jizz-gargling inbred - HTH!

So you used to be a Redskins "fan" too? :P

I guess you believe everything you read on here???? Newbiejr and Ghost are lovers. Now go ask them if they are lovers?

I guess you believe everything you read on here????

Were you or were you not at one time a Redskins fan, in addition to currently being a Bucs fan (because nobody rooted for them) and a Cowboys fan (God only knows why)? It's a simple question.

Were you or were you not at one time a Redskins fan, in addition to currently being a Bucs fan (because nobody rooted for them) and a Cowboys fan (God only knows why)? It's a simple question.

Nope never a redskins fan. I do live 15 minutes from FED-EX however and 45 minutes from M&T bank stadium and a fan of neither. You remember "I have no idea how old you are" the old NFL jackets with the leather sleeves? I will say however I am more of a Bucs fan than Cowboys fan. Back in the 80's it seemed you were either a Cowboys or Redskins fan at least where I grew up.

Nope never a redskins fan. I do live 15 minutes from FED-EX however and 45 minutes from M&T bank stadium and a fan of neither. You remember "I have no idea how old you are" the old NFL jackets with the leather sleeves? I will say however I am more of a Bucs fan than Cowboys fan. Back in the 80's it seemed you were either a Cowboys or Redskins fan at least where I grew up.

I can't believe you called me a fairweather fan and now admit to being a Bucs/Cowboys fan from focking Virginia.

You sir, are a big steamy peanut filled pile of dogturd and your perdictions are the suck! :P

So if I lived in Pennsylvania and rooted for the Eagles and Steelers I would be ok????????? You truly are a dumbass :dunno:

Idiot, if you grew up in Virginia, you should be a Redskins fan. BTW, both teams hate each other. You decided to go in the other direction (like your sexuality).

So I'll assume that you jumped right on that Cowboys bandwagon during the Staubach years, and you were that guy who liked to rub it in everyone's face at school who were Redskin fans.

If memory serves me correctly, you left the trailer to join the military, and at some point, you were stationed near Tampa. You became a Tampa fan, well, because the Cowboys haven't done a thing since the mid 90's.

You become a Tampa fan, things go well there, your seat on that bandwagon is secure. Dallas suddenly makes the playoffs, and presto, you were able to morph yourself and ride both bandwagons.

Somewhere down the line, you were jilted by some dude (prolly an ex-lover, don't ask/don't tell), who was a die hard Eagles fan. So everytime you get corn-holed and have trouble sitting, you think of the Eagle's fan and you get upset, whereas you log onto the site and spew your hatred.

I'm gonna say my assessment may be off a little, but I'll bet it's not very far off.

99% of your posts have to do with the Eagles, yet we're the ones with the obsession?

In all honestly, you really sound like a d0uche. I hate the Giants with a passion, but I'd never travel to go to a Giants/Redskins game. As much as I hate the Cowboys and Redskins, I wouldn't purposely make it my mission on this bored to purposely get under their skin in the hopes of pissing people off.

Keep posting, though. We like picking on you.

:P

Idiot, if you grew up in Virginia, you should be a Redskins fan. BTW, both teams hate each other. You decided to go in the other direction (like your sexuality).

So I'll assume that you jumped right on that Cowboys bandwagon during the Staubach years, and you were that guy who liked to rub it in everyone's face at school who were Redskin fans.

If memory serves me correctly, you left the trailer to join the military, and at some point, you were stationed near Tampa. You became a Tampa fan, well, because the Cowboys haven't done a thing since the mid 90's.

You become a Tampa fan, things go well there, your seat on that bandwagon is secure. Dallas suddenly makes the playoffs, and presto, you were able to morph yourself and ride both bandwagons.

Somewhere down the line, you were jilted by some dude (prolly an ex-lover, don't ask/don't tell), who was a die hard Eagles fan. So everytime you get corn-holed and have trouble sitting, you think of the Eagle's fan and you get upset, whereas you log onto the site and spew your hatred.

I'm gonna say my assessment may be off a little, but I'll bet it's not very far off.

99% of your posts have to do with the Eagles, yet we're the ones with the obsession?

In all honestly, you really sound like a d0uche. I hate the Giants with a passion, but I'd never travel to go to a Giants/Redskins game. As much as I hate the Cowboys and Redskins, I wouldn't purposely make it my mission on this bored to purposely get under their skin in the hopes of pissing people off.

:dunno:

Matter of fact most of those times I was out of the US defending our country and could not go to the games. While you were defending the tailgate grill. Keep it up fatboy. It's about time that Eagle Bus shows up. I know you have been waiting

And while you were defending our country (I guess washing uniforms counts), I was in college and playing D1 football, chief.

The world needs ditch diggers, so grab a shovel. :P

Someone said you were a classy guy LMAO............

So if you grow up somewhere you are obligated to like that team near you?????

Gay joke<<<<<Eagles fan who is frustrated by his own lack of getting men. Me and Newbiejr's wife are doing great BTW

"pissing people off" has worked very well on you.

Gay joke<<<<<Eagles fan who is frustrated by his own lack of men

"pissing people off" has worked very well on you.

While you were stationed in Tampa and taking weekend vacations to Key West with the other Navy boys, I was giving your wife the only orgasms of her life.

I'm classy to people who deserve to be treated with class.

It's pretty ironic that you choose the rival team to the Redskins. Why is that? :P

And while you were defending our country (I guess washing uniforms counts), I was in college and playing D1 football, chief.

The world needs ditch diggers, so grab a shovel. :P

D1 football huh. The NCAA PS2 series that comes out every year does not count. I guess playing D1 football is making the world a safer place. Knowing you Eagle fans you probably cheered Sept 11 because it happened in NY

D1 football huh. The NCAA PS2 series that comes out every year does not count. I guess playing D1 football is making the world a safer place. Knowing you Eagle fans you probably cheered Sept 11 because it happened in NY

Who gives a flying fock if you served? You're not the first and not the last. It's what you chose to do, just like everybody else.

What is your football background?

Why should anyone on this bored listen to what you have to say concerning football?

I'm gonna guess a story concerning you scoring 4 TDs for Polk High may pop up. :blink:

I'm classy to people who deserve to be treated with class.

It's pretty ironic that you choose the rival team to the Redskins. Why is that? :D

Ghost you seem like a pretty smart guy and not the typical thug Eagle fan I'll give you that. Ironically the very first football game I ever watched was the 1980 Super Bowl Eagles-Raiders I know that does not answer the question but it's true. In Virginia it was 90% Redskins and about 10% Cowboy fans and in the 1980's everybody loved the Redskins hell they were a very good team in that decade. It was a neighborhood thing as well. It's kinda like Tarheel and Cavalier fans in VA. You will find the few Tarheel fans in VA but for the most part more of a UVA-VA tech fanbase rightfully so. The bucs as we both know were easily one of the worst teams in the league playing in that damn sombrero. I told you before those were my teams hell people used to call me Trent Dilfer back in 96 and laugh at the fact I was a Tampa fan...I got the last laugh. Now you can begin bashing. I will not admit defeat, however between me and you can end this back and forth ###### now.

P.S. My sister is an Eagle fan..... and no I do not hate her...

Who gives a flying fock if you served? You're not the first and not the last. It's what you chose to do, just like everybody else.

What is your football background?

Why should anyone on this bored listen to what you have to say concerning football?

I'm gonna guess a story concerning you scoring 4 TDs for Polk High may pop up. :blink:

I once scored 112 points in Bill Walsh college football on Sega Genesis in Germany and won the Tecmo Super Bowl with Tampa Bay and Wayne Haddix was the man.

Why do you guys brag on here? Not like anyone is going to believe you. That's why I never mention my work for the CIA.

I don't brag on here I simply said I am in the Army soon to be retired on December 29th only to start work again on the 2nd of Jan. Life is a ######....

Why do you guys brag on here? Not like anyone is going to believe you. That's why I never mention my work for the CIA.

No bragging here. When dudes come on the site spouting crap that concerns football, one wants to know the pedigree of said person. If I start talking X's and O's, folks want to know if I know what I'm talking about. My background would suggest that I know more than the average poster, that's all. Bart Hendricks, and I believe TimmySmith also played some college ball (Bart Hendricks played in the CFL, I believe).

Do you really work in Langley? No lie, but a buddy of mine just left the NSA to work at the CIA. I thought it was strange that we found out (thru a friend), and he admitted to us that he does now work for them. However, he would not tell us what he does (although when he was at the NSA/Air Force, he was in crypto).

Ghost you seem like a pretty smart guy and not the typical thug Eagle fan I'll give you that. Ironically the very first football game I ever watched was the 1980 Super Bowl Eagles-Raiders I know that does not answer the question but it's true. In Virginia it was 90% Redskins and about 10% Cowboy fans and in the 1980's everybody loved the Redskins hell they were a very good team in that decade. It was a neighborhood thing as well. It's kinda like Tarheel and Cavalier fans in VA. You will find the few Tarheel fans in VA but for the most part more of a UVA-VA tech fanbase rightfully so. The bucs as we both know were easily one of the worst teams in the league playing in that damn sombrero. I told you before those were my teams hell people used to call me Trent Dilfer back in 96 and laugh at the fact I was a Tampa fan...I got the last laugh. Now you can begin bashing. I will not admit defeat, however between me and you can end this back and forth ###### now.

Honestly, if you STFU and put your hatred of the Eagles aside, people would let up on you. Ribbing is fine (it's expected), but going out of your way is just bushleague. One thing you'll know about folks from the Philly area is that they don't take sh!t from anyone, and they're not afraid to mix it up.

You can choose to play nice and be supportive of your team, or you can continue on the path you're on. Either way, I could care less. :blink:

im focking confused...it may be time for a thread where people state where they live and what their team is.....

then..when someone gets a hot 4 game win streak...people can get called out when they all of a sudden become saints fans etc

im focking confused...it may be time for a thread where people state where they live and what their team is.....

I live in Philadelphia.

I'm a fan of the Philadelphia Eagles. :lol:

I live in Philadelphia.

I'm a fan of the Philadelphia Eagles. :mad:

A fair weather eagles fan and a closet Steelers fan when the Eagles are doing bad.

I was at the game when Garcia was booed and I was ashamed to be a Philly fan. How stupid can a crowd be to boo this guy? All for what? AJ Feeley, who pulled a Trent Dilfer a few years back by just not focking up. Garcia is doing well in the offense and it should have been expected that he would. Anyone who booed Garcia doesn't deserve anything good that happens to the Eagles.

Since I am a football fan and yes I do not like the Eagles but I want to know some opinions. I personally think the offense will run smoother with him than Mcnabb. Mcnabb always goes for the homerun and I can see Garcia being able to manage their version of the offense better since it is similar to what he ran in San Fran. I see a 50/50 run pass ratio now and the load of the O being put on Westbrooks shoulder. I also see Garcia having a decent season running that offense. I mean he really does not have anything to lose and taking away his days in Detroit and Cleveland he was a Pro Bowl QB. On the fantasy side I think he is a decent pickup and someone to keep an eye on.

Garcia is a student of the game.

I dont like him personally (yes I have met him) but he gets the job done and is very efficient in what he does(he manages the game exceptionally well).

I feel that his experience makes him a very dangerous QB if he has a good team around him (which he does) But McNabb has a better deep ball and really is more threatening to a defense.

Both are solid, but I'd take McNabb any day.

A fair weather eagles fan and a closet Steelers fan when the Eagles are doing bad.

You are a Bucs / Cowboys fan in Virginia who has started dozens of threads about the Eagles and never talks about Tampon Ghey. Drobeski might be the only guy on all of FFT who you can legitimately accuse of being a bandwagoner. It doesn't get any lower than you.