Sign in to follow this  
Mackgee

Ok eagles fans a good discussion

No, but if you root for two teams in the same conference and don't live anywhere near any of them, you are a douche.

<Returns Reggie Bush jersey to store> :pointstosky:

Who gives a flying fock if you served? You're not the first and not the last. It's what you chose to do, just like everybody else.

I for 1 do, thanks Mackee :headbanger:

I too cheer for a team about 3000 miles from here, have since I served in the mid-80s and that's where I was, straight out of HS. (No, I don't dig ditches. :pointstosky: )

If I have to cheer for the nearest team I'm going to have to quit cheering for anyone because there is no chance in phuckin' he!! I am going to cheer for the organization known as the Lions. lol

:pointstosky: =Mackgee

|

|

|

|

|

J

:headbanger: =Eagles fans

Always taking the bait. Seriously, do you think the guy gives a rip if you "pwn" him on this bored? He comes to stir the pot, casting out his lure, while the faithful Philly fans just keep latching on.

If he really is insignificant to you, then just make him insignificant. On second thought, don't. It's high entertainment to see folks get their kicks by "pwning" strangers on an internet message bored and pretend they're not losers for taking pride in it. It's too bad FF is over, as I'll just have to wait until next season to watch the show again.

:pointstosky: =Mackgee

|

|

|

|

|

J

:headbanger: =Eagles fans

Always taking the bait. Seriously, do you think the guy gives a rip if you "pwn" him on this bored? He comes to stir the pot, casting out his lure, while the faithful Philly fans just keep latching on.

If he really is insignificant to you, then just make him insignificant. On second thought, don't. It's high entertainment to see folks get their kicks by "pwning" strangers on an internet message bored and pretend they're not losers for taking pride in it. It's too bad FF is over, as I'll just have to wait until next season to watch the show again.

This guy gets it.

It's entertainment. It actually added into my enjoyement of the season.

As far as the outsiders observing goes, do what this guy has done- check in and enjoy the battle, or ignore it all together.

Bottom line is, the reason Mackgee is taking a beating right now is because the Eagles are playing well. If the Eagles had lost four in a row, us Eagles fans would be on the losing end of things. The one thing that I hope all involved realize is that I had nothing to do with any of the eagles wins and I'll have nothing to do with it when they lose. I just pull for my team and hope they win. Nothing more, nothing less.

Stay tuned, though. Unless the Eagles win the Super Bowl, Mackgee will be making a comeback. He'll be loud and proud when they finally get eliminated.

I for 1 do, thanks Mackee :D

I too cheer for a team about 3000 miles from here, have since I served in the mid-80s and that's where I was, straight out of HS. (No, I don't dig ditches. :dunno: )

If I have to cheer for the nearest team I'm going to have to quit cheering for anyone because there is no chance in phuckin' he!! I am going to cheer for the organization known as the Lions. lol

;)

What is funny MDC got punked as usual and he does'nt respond here. Sounds like his penchant for liking the Eagles when they win and only posting then.

This guy gets it.

It's entertainment. It actually added into my enjoyement of the season.

As far as the outsiders observing goes, do what this guy has done- check in and enjoy the battle, or ignore it all together.

Bottom line is, the reason Mackgee is taking a beating right now is because the Eagles are playing well. If the Eagles had lost four in a row, us Eagles fans would be on the losing end of things. The one thing that I hope all involved realize is that I had nothing to do with any of the eagles wins and I'll have nothing to do with it when they lose. I just pull for my team and hope they win. Nothing more, nothing less.

Stay tuned, though. Unless the Eagles win the Super Bowl, Mackgee will be making a comeback. He'll be loud and proud when they finally get eliminated.

I sense a little bit of sarcasm in A Dido Brother's post, but I expect someone that dyes their hair frosted blond not to understand that.

What is funny MDC got punked as usual and he does'nt respond here. Sounds like his penchant for liking the Eagles when they win and only posting then.

For the millionth time, I've been posting on the Geek Board all season. I only stopped by here because the Eagles fans there kept talking about this bandwagon riding Bucs/Cowgirls dunce who liked to make a huge flaming assdart of himself and gets owned on a daily basis on the main board.

I sense a little bit of sarcasm in A Dido Brother's post, but I expect someone that dyes their hair frosted blond not to understand that.

I've seen his wife. She's a fine lookin' lady.

Is frosting your hair gayer than collecting autographs? :banana:

Is frosting your hair gayer than collecting autographs? B)

Mackgee knows that my wife is hot. He's been with her. (Hasn't pulled out the "mom-thing" yet, but I'm sure it's coming). He's obviously reading "Messageboard Fighting 101- Fourth Grade Edition" :(

Mackgee knows that my wife is hot. He's been with her. (Hasn't pulled out the "mom-thing" yet, but I'm sure it's coming). He's obviously reading "Messageboard Fighting 101- Fourth Grade Edition" :(

It's like police assisted suicide, when a suicidal person does something to invoke a fatal and violent response from law enforcement. B)

Is frosting your hair gayer than collecting autographs? B)

"I've seen his wife. She's a fine lookin' lady."

Adobe photoshop

Millions of americans collect autographs either through buying them on ebay, trading cards, paying someone during a card show, or seeing someone on the street and asking them. So for the millions of americans that collect autographs are gay? Dude lets see you have dissed veterans of this country and call people who collect autographs gay. You also think because you played football in Division 1(which has not been proven) you know more about the NFL aspect of it. Mabe if your sorry ass had made the NFL instead of being a backup O-lineman or kicker in college you would have been able to discuss the NFL. Your only Eagles posts are taking a web page and copying and pasting it and then giving the original author credit. I have also noticed in three of the Eagles games you started a post on you picked against them every single time. Some knowledge of the Eagles you have. Lets pick against a team I would defend with the inch of my life, but when someone else picks against them I will start a personal post about them and tell everyone how much of a loser I think that person is. The loser is you braut boy. Time to get that grill fired up for this weekend and stuff your fat face. Enjoy.......I know you are trying to deflect that this backup in Garcia runs the Offense better than Mcnabb much like I said he would.

P.S. awaiting a long response telling me the same crap you have said for the last 3 months that does not bother me. :(