Sign in to follow this  
Zap

Commentary Rounds 6-8

Eagle, Urlacher has been taken!

You guys all need Draft Buddy :ph34r:

I am computer illiterate. I'ts pretty funny considering I spend every free minute at home on it. I would get the compiler thingy, but I am too afraid I will not be able to work it. I do have about 10 drafts coming up with different scoring systems, so that would be nice. :o

And if you have Excel, MacGregor will walk you through Compiler and Buddy. Worth every penny for a junky like you.

pik95 would buy it for sure if he could come here. Reinstate the original angry face smilie and I'll buy it dammit! :D

I really meant this fftoday staff. :D

Mac! Agghhhhh! Had Barnett typed in, but thought he'd last one more round.

Live and learn....

:banana:

Ha! Why does this not surprise me? Your name kind of gives it away that NB would be on your pick list B)

Eagle, Urlacher has been taken!

You guys all need Draft Buddy :ph34r:

I am computer illiterate. I'ts pretty funny considering I spend every free minute at home on it. I would get the compiler thingy, but I am too afraid I will not be able to work it. I do have about 10 drafts coming up with different scoring systems, so that would be nice. :angry:

And if you have Excel, MacGregor will walk you through Compiler and Buddy. Worth every penny for a junky like you.

pik95 would buy it for sure if he could come here. Reinstate the original angry face smilie and I'll buy it dammit! :angry:

I really meant this fftoday staff. :angry:

Unfortunately that is not my department. I wonder if it has something to do with copyright? Perhaps the old forearm by UBB owned rights to those graphics, and Invision owns these ones we use now. Well, most of them...

B) :banana: :banana: