Sign in to follow this  
Zap

Commentary Rounds 9-12

Goodnight Grigs... good job today... dream of Defensive Players... :wall:

I'm going to fetch Mike's email from the other addy. I think he may be back around. This will only take a minute if you're still here FF Aff.

:huh:

I just read his mail. No questioning who he wants.

"Please please please!" :wall:

Mac - I think Robinson has the advantage over both of those guys.

""It gives us an opportunity to stretch the field more with a veteran receiver who has done it before in this league at a high level," Vikings coach Mike Tice saaid of Robinson."

He has wheels, hands, athleticism and at 6-3, 215 better size than Burlson.

Burlson, at 6-0 197 proved that he couldn't get it done last year, so system, shmistem.

Robinson showed signs of stud ability last year, and that was when he was drawing the double team with a bad QB chucking the rock to him - now Moss will be taking some heat off and I could see him outperforming several WRs taken before him.

So I don't think it was as much of a reach as the compiler would - I mean 20th+ round? Come on...but I think 12th might be too low, especially for an IDP draft.

He's a guy I want in my leagues as a 3rd WR - I'm just still not sure where to take him. No way he's there at 20th, as I can't be the only one high on this guy.

Considering Burelson was a rookie last year, I don't think he really proved at all he couldn't get it done or will never get it done. Way too soon to tell.