lol

Hey Zap - i got an email..."male.enlargement moneyback Guarantee."

Was that you?

:unsure:

I'm just trying to help you out. :lol:

Late...

Hey Mike McG, you plan on picking a QB this mock?  :unsure:  :D

We'll see :lol:

Edit to add: At only 4 points per passing TD and -2 per turnover (ouch), I might be better off just taking the 0 each week B)

Actually, there are a couple decent value picks at QB left. Surprising.

QB freefall is one thing, but Mac is doing the "freefall without a parachute hoping I get a lucky bounce" kind of thing. :unsure:

Actually, there are a couple decent value picks at QB left. Surprising.

QB freefall is one thing, but Mac is doing the "freefall without a parachute hoping I get a lucky bounce" kind of thing. :unsure:

There is some great value still at QB. If he anticipated the QB freefall, then he is one smart man. If he goes QB-QB around the turn, he'll have two solid starters while we all went QB much earlier and don't necessarily have better quality.

So why is Takeo Spikes ranked so low in the compiler?

I mean, lower than like 8 LBs ahead of him, who I think he blows away in terms of both production & upside.

?

I mean, lower than like 8 LBs ahead of him, who I think he blows away in terms of both production & upside.

?

I don't have the compiler, but 9th best LB sounds about right for Spikes. He's not the same player he was 4-5 years ago...

Mike, you do know it's your turn to pick, right?

Whoops, I was just looking at the summary at the top. Sorry, I would have caught on soon. Give me a minute.

?

I think if you add 6-7 points to Spikes, which is really nothing, an extra sack and a few tackles, he moves up 7 spots.

Guys, if you want to see something hilarious, check this REAL draft I'm in right now, which started yesterday at 9:00am AND we are using a system that allows people to pre-select picks:

http://football.myfantasyleague.com/2004/o...ns?L=30359&O=17

Small difference in the efficiency of this mock vs. that draft? Ya think? :unsure:

Guys, if you want to see something hilarious, check this REAL draft I'm in right now, which started yesterday at 9:00am AND we are using a system that allows people to pre-select picks:

http://football.myfantasyleague.com/2004/o...ns?L=30359&O=17

Small difference in the efficiency of this mock vs. that draft? Ya think? :unsure:

LMAO

We are blowing them away. Hillarious.

nice pick on Alexander, btw. Too bad McAllister didn't slip one more pick.

Note it is a keeper league too, up to 3 keepers - thank God, 3 less picks to wait for :ph34r: - so I'm starting off with Steve McNair (cost 7th), Santana Moss (cost 10th :unsure: ) and Maurice Morris (cost 11th, which made nabbing SAlex make a lot of sense to me).

Byron Leftwich....

Pretty good steal right here

Especially since he was already taken at 10.02... now that is stealing!

Shhh.... I'm about to go steal Ahman Green. :ph34r:

Alright took McCown

Nooooooo!!!!!!!!!

nice pick on Alexander, btw.  Too bad McAllister didn't slip one more pick.

Note it is a keeper league too, up to 3 keepers - thank God, 3 less picks to wait for :ph34r: - so I'm starting off with Steve McNair (cost 7th), Santana Moss (cost 10th :unsure: ) and Maurice Morris (cost 11th, which made nabbing SAlex make a lot of sense to me).

wow - that does make a ton of sense.

Good looking roster so far...I don't have the most confidence in McNair's ability to stay on the field, but there's always QBs to be had.

Adding another QB was tempting - probably would have been McCown had he not been snapped up - but best value on the board was Mike Peterson.

Steal of the draft so far with McMichael. :unsure:

uh, no. not hardly. McMichael is going o be suspended by the NFL for "conduct unbecomming" and may in fact do up to 36 months in jail for spousal abuse.

I wouldn't pick him for my worst enemy's team.

Steal of the draft so far with McMichael.  :unsure:

uh, no. not hardly. McMichael is going o be suspended by the NFL for "conduct unbecomming" and may in fact do up to 36 months in jail for spousal abuse.

I wouldn't pick him for my worst enemy's team.

Wrong. He won't goto jail and if he does get suspended its only 1 game.

I will get ridiculed, but Bledsoe will bounce back big time with Mularkey calling the offense and with McNally coaching the O-line. Great, great value here IMHO.

I actually think that's an excellent pick, P.A.

I agree that Bledsoe is going to bounce back somewhat. The Bills are going to a high percentage short passing game, and that should complicate things less for Drew. He is far more likely to be a steam in the 11th than a bust, IMO.

I have Zap's picks - I'll need to do a quick check to see if anyone he wanted is still there.

I will get ridiculed, but Bledsoe will bounce back big time with Mularkey calling the offense and with McNally coaching the O-line. Great, great value here IMHO.

I think its a good pick this late and the upside is huge. Although if he struggles early I wonder if we will see Losman.

ok - Zap's pick is in.

Sucks my balls to have to pick the guy for Zap that I intended on taking this round. That is so weak that there aren't words for it.

Ah well - less suspenseful that way, anyway. lol

Steal of the draft so far with McMichael. :unsure:

How can that be a steal when Marcus Pollard and Boo Williams, players ranked nearly the same (if not higher) went right around the same time?

I think its a good pick this late and the upside is huge. Although if he struggles early I wonder if we will see Losman.

I hear ya.

They have the D to keep games close. Bledsoe just has to minimize the mistakes, which of course he couldn't do at all last year. But I also think he got the worst coaching of his career the last two years. I think his new HC, QB coach and O-line coach will make all the difference...

I hear ya.

They have the D to keep games close. Bledsoe just has to minimize the mistakes, which of course he couldn't do at all last year. But I also think he got the worst coaching of his career the last two years. I think his new HC, QB coach and O-line coach will make all the difference...

like I said - the shorter, higher percentage passing game will do wonders for Bledsoe this year. Should open things up for Henry a bit too.

Great pick. I was really hoping he'd fall to me, and I was real close to taking him last round. He should finish somewhere between last year, and two years ago, and I'm guessing it'll be a lot closer to two years ago.