Sign in to follow this  
seadog54

ADDAI!

I'm glad he's on my bench...

Fock Barber---He's done

I have Addai in two leagues. I also benched him for Gore and Barber in one of my leagues. Lucky I won that league.

F@ck! I had a 55 pt. lead going into tonight's game with my opponent having Addai and Wayne...this is not looking good!

If only they would have gone to him more early in the year...I may have a shot at the playoffs....

Well...if that, and Portis not getting hurt, Hasselbeck's injury, Ronnie Brown blowing...and my WRs just all around sucking... :rolleyes:

I have the 2 best non starters in the league

Addai and MB III

It sucks they don't start :cry:

Yeah... me to to bad they are on my ;)

;)

Yikes...brain fart...

:dunno:

If he has a moderate finish (and Colston misses a few games), it will be a close call...they both have 7 TD's...

Add me to the crowd that had Addai on my bench in favor of Travis Henry. Last week I had Addai starting ahead of Henry I cant pick when Henry will have a good or bad game.

Moral of the Story start any decent rb vs the Eagles.

I have Addai in two leagues, sat him in both after last week's 5 pointer. Fortunately, I have Chester Taylor and Steven Jackson in the one league, so I should still win if Branch/Hasselbeck can muster up 10 points...

In the other league, however, I sat Addai for Mike Bell...I lost.

Sat Bell for Addai last week...I lost then too.

2 morals of the story...1) start DEN RBs on bye weeks only and 2) I will not bench Addai again this season in that league.

I had to sit him in favor of FWP and SA... FWP got me all of 3 points this week, but thats ok, I had Romo and won this week based on him, barring a huge game from DJax.

Prior to this week I had figured that FWP and SA are must starts for the rest of the year, but Addai decided to complicate things, bah.