Sign in to follow this  
rallo

NFC collaspe

if the cowboys don't come out the division champs they suck... they have had it handed to them with the mcnabb injury, and then the DE injuries to NYG. Are the cowboys possibly the NFC east representative in the superbowl??? The bears are vulnerable as we've seen the last couple of weeks (will the be calling for griese?) and the panthers have been less than great the recently... cowboys in the superbowl???

if the cowboys don't come out the division champs they suck... they have had it handed to them with the mcnabb injury, and then the DE injuries to NYG. Are the cowboys possibly the NFC east representative in the superbowl??? The bears are vulnerable as we've seen the last couple of weeks (will the be calling for griese?) and the panthers have been less than great the recently... cowboys in the superbowl???

Depends who finishes with the better record. I'm not ready to predict Romo will go into Chicago in January and win an NFC championship game just yet...

Depends who finishes with the better record. I'm not ready to predict Romo will go into Chicago in January and win an NFC championship game just yet...

either team will have to go up against the colts/chargers so will probably finish runner up, but still

With the exception of the Washington game, Dallas has been playing at a higher level than Chicago for the last month.

I'm glad someone stepped up in the NFC. It was beginning to look like a snoozefest. At least there may be a good matchup or two, now.

Guest Black Label Society

Geez....it's still possible that my beloved purple can still make the playoffs!! :ninja:

(and then promptly lose to some halfassed team)

isnt there a better forum to talk about football? :ninja:

you could have chosen my thread about the chick flick "closer"...

isnt there a better forum to talk about football? :ninja:

Who cares what mange boreders think? :thumbsdown:

Who cares what mange boreders think? :headbanger:

who cares what the geeks think? :mad:

I'm not ready to say the NFC Championship game is gonna be in Chicago either. Grossman is starting to remember that he is Rex Grossman.