Sign in to follow this  
Captain Goomy Noomy Roo

Chester Taylor ... prayer group

Here is one for you. I have Steven Jackson ( a no brainer start) and I play one more C Taylor or T Bell. If C Taylor is a go, do I still run with Bell because Minn might change there mind. Round one in the playoffs so this is key. I know I can not be the only one with this situation. What do you guys think? and what is your dilema?

Shaabyi

I'll pray for Chester guys if you pray to smite LT and Reggie Bush in this thread.

Dear Baby Jesus,

It is with a humble heart that I beseech you to let Chester experience a miraculous cure and through your divine touch, let him carry the blessed rock 30+ times and cross the pearly gates of the endzone no fewer than 5 times. I would also like to add that no other running back shall touch said blessed rock that day for fear of tainting your glorious work.

So it is written, so it shall be done!

Here is one for you. I have Steven Jackson ( a no brainer start) and I play one more C Taylor or T Bell. If C Taylor is a go, do I still run with Bell because Minn might change there mind. Round one in the playoffs so this is key. I know I can not be the only one with this situation. What do you guys think? and what is your dilema?

Shaabyi

Add your prayer for strength to be laid upon Chester the Molester... AND PUT HIM IN!

Can I get an AMEN??

Add your prayer for strength to be laid upon Chester the Molester... AND PUT HIM IN!

Can I get an AMEN??

Amen, or as we Pastafarians say: RAMEN.

For the Flying Spaghetti Monster so loved the world that he gave us his delicious noodles and meatballs...

Anything more definite yet?

Here is what I am hearing so far...

It didn't take long in warm-ups for Chester Taylor to realize his rib injury was going to be too painful for him to play. Still, he was out there and was closer than most think to getting on the field, a very positive sign for this week. He's expected to practice normally, though the Vikings will certainly limit his contact during the week. Despite a surprising day from Artose Pinner, Taylor figures to be back for a key matchup with the Jets on Sunday. Again, pain tolerance will be the key, but for fantasy players needing a workhorse with a positive matchup, Taylor looks to be back in the role of that guy.

Keep the positive energy flowing!!! :doublethumbsup:

So I get up this morning and I find the Chester Prayer Group down near the bottom of Page 2!

PAGE 2!!!

This is unacceptable. We have to keep this at the top until we see Chester safely ensconced in the Vikings lineup.

Come on people!

Oh Lord, oooo you are so big, so absolutely huge. Gosh, we're all really impressed down here, I can tell you. Forgive us, O Lord, for this our dreadful toadying and barefaced flattery. But you are so strong and, well, just so super. Fantastic.

We ask that in our extreme largeness you reach out your pinky finger and heal Chester's wounds, make his ribs whole, and grant him a game with 200 yards rushing and 2 TDs.

Amen.

Are you people REALLY praying on an FF message board for a player to play? Tell me this is all a joke to mess with someone.

I have chester in both money leagues I am still in the playoffs in and this STILL seems a bit much.

Are you people REALLY praying on an FF message board for a player to play? Tell me this is all a joke to mess with someone.

I have chester in both money leagues I am still in the playoffs in and this STILL seems a bit much.

Your lack of faith disturbs me...

Your lack of faith disturbs me...

I have plenty of faith. I just am very aware that the Lord has many other way more important issues to worry about than a FF player.

I have plenty of faith. I just am very aware that the Lord has many other way more important issues to worry about than a FF player.

Come now, if God is omnipotent, he (or she don't want to piss off any goddesses out there) can address any and all problems, big or small. I certianly don't think that our prayers for Chester hurt...

So let the service continue! I annoint this thread with the holy banana! :dunno:

Who said we're praying to YOUR God?

The fantasy football gods is/are a fickle and sensitive deity/deities.

Please JEBUS, let not the temptation of RBBC spring forth in the hearts of thy Vikings.

And let us know who will be granted thy RB harvest, so that we may not add Coach Childress to the axis of RB evil (ShanaKubiaginni).

BTW Bushlover: "lighten up Francis!"

Indeed.... "Lighten Up Francis" thanks darwin

And furthermor...

May the strength of 1000 buffallo nay 1000 herd of buffalo be bestowed upon our brother Chester the afformentioned Molester.

And OUT andy blasphemers who attempt to turn the tide of this divine intervention.

Also, The Lord is all powerful and awesome... his power has no beginning or end and so there is much strength and power available to lay on the head of Chester. We humbly ask for that strength through many prayers.

AMEN.... May thou be restored with 10 Hail Marys and a prayer for 3 Chester touchdowns

:dunno:

dear lord, bless chester with the sound of trumpets from the heavens, or better yet, the irritating horn that accompanies all big plays by the vikings in the dome.

blow it not once or twice, but thrice...once for every td scamper by the cheetah on sunday…

namaste

I don't think Chester is going to play. It's a hunch based on all these "we'll see" statements from the staff and Taylor himselm.

I don't think Chester is going to play. It's a hunch based on all these "we'll see" statements from the staff and Taylor himselm.

BLASPHEMY! Your lack of faith is appalling you heretic! May all of your fantasy studs be stricken with groin pulls and goalline fumbles!

unless they are on my team too

BLASPHEMY! Your lack of faith is appalling you heretic! May all of your fantasy studs be stricken with groin pulls and goalline fumbles!

unless they are on my team too

LOL. :pointstosky: :pointstosky:

And the Lord said unto Chester: thou shalt rest, and save thineself for the playoffs. That, or thou shalt be eaten by a grizzly bear so that my waiver pickup of Artose Pinner pays off.

May you be stricken by balls of fire, you blasphemous oaf !!! :banana:

And the Lord said unto Chester: thou shalt rest, and save thineself for the playoffs. That, or thou shalt be eaten by a grizzly bear so that my waiver pickup of Artose Pinner pays off.

Verily, I say unto thee: in the last days, the days of the fantasy playoffs, many false prophets will come forward, claiming "I am the true Defense Molester". They will tempt thee with their one game 100 yd, 3 td performances. Do not be tempted by these false prophets, but forgive them, for they have been led astray by the temptation of the RBBC. Verily, the RBBC is the mark of the beast. But remain faithful, and look to the Metrodome Jumbotron, for thy redemption is nigh: you will witness the true Defense Molester as he molesteth the NY Jets defense for his 3rd touchdown.

Come now Chester and rise up....rise up I say.........

And the Lord says you gots to rise up.......the Lord can make Chester rise up........

He saved Gilligaaaaaaaaaaaan from the Island!

One man in audience: Damn, that boys good!

Let us pray.

Heavenly father please be with Chester just as you ran with Artrose last week. With the Pinner performance we all know that your power is undeniable. Just as you provided the footprints in the sand as we walked and talked....you may do the same for Chester, let the football be giveth to your hands and carry Chester to the land of eternal happiness......the endzone! Carry him several times through the valley of darkness into the light and let us have our moment of glory through you and your everlasting power to create fantasy happiness within us.

Amen

Hey, I just realized, I don't even own Chester.

Lord, disregard that last prayer!

And now, a reading from the First Letter of Paul to the Corinthians:

Do not get in close with the naysayers and unbelieverson thy quest to recovery. Understand the the path to the endzone is fraught with weary defenses and yet the prize is delightful in the wake of your molestations. Be not tempted to ride the pine and let us be led to the false shining light of Faison. Be strong in your quest and goodspeed and swift cuts will be your guiding ways.

The Word of the Lord.

(congregation:) Thanks be to God.

If the "Lord" is everything hes cracked up to be, I think he can handle all of his "issues." Or maybe he just doesnt have enough time in the day. But i thought he didnt live with time? None of you religious folk know what you believe in.

and getting chestor on the field is one of them, trust me, I know :dunno:

I would join in cause I neeeeeed the Molester..........but I don't pray. :blink:

Neither does my wife or 2 kids....they never heard the word Lord before. :headbanger:

I'll just pickup Pinner, and wait until Noontime Sunday.

I would join in cause I neeeeeed the Molester..........but I don't pray. :clap:

Neither does my wife or 2 kids....they never heard the word Lord before. :clap:

I'll just pickup Pinner, and wait until Noontime Sunday.

And the Man said: "Why have you foresaken me Lord"

And the Lord said: "When there were only one set of footprints in the sand....

I was carrying your a$$!!! Be not afraid to trust in Chester this week Brother.

Verily, I say unto thee: in the last days, the days of the fantasy playoffs, many false prophets will come forward, claiming "I am the true Defense Molester". They will tempt thee with their one game 100 yd, 3 td performances. Do not be tempted by these false prophets, but forgive them, for they have been led astray by the temptation of the RBBC. Verily, the RBBC is the mark of the beast. But remain faithful, and look to the Metrodome Jumbotron, for thy redemption is nigh: you will witness the true Defense Molester as he molesteth the NY Jets defense for his 3rd touchdown.

Preach on Brother Preach on!! AMEN!! :clap:

Religion is the suck :clap: :clap:

And now, a reading from the First Letter of Paul to the Corinthians:

Do not get in close with the naysayers and unbelieverson thy quest to recovery. Understand the the path to the endzone is fraught with weary defenses and yet the prize is delightful in the wake of your molestations. Be not tempted to ride the pine and let us be led to the false shining light of Faison. Be strong in your quest and goodspeed and swift cuts will be your guiding ways.

The Word of the Lord.

(congregation:) Thanks be to God.

AMEN Tell em' Brother AMEN I have seen the light!!

May the word of the FF community raise this thread and groweth it to 100+ posts.

And may our WEB MASTER see his way clear to PIN it for all FFBALLERS to see at the top of this board.

AMEN

And keep the positive thoughts rollin' for Chester the Molester!!

Dear FF Gods,

If thou can overlook our evil ways and get past our evil trades,

If thou can grant 100 Yds and 2TDs from Mr. Chester the Def Molester,

We the flock of sinners and FF misfits shall refrain from insulting our lords with "self" molestation for the rest of this year, 2006!

SO SAY WE ALL!

And if Chester is not the key, please allow us to see clearly enough to be confident in "plan B"!

So SAY WE ALL!

Dear FF Gods,

If thou can overlook our evil ways and get past our evil trades,

If thou can grant 100 Yds and 2TDs from Mr. Chester the Def Molester,

We the flock of sinners and FF misfits shall refrain from insulting our lords with "self" molestation for the rest of this year, 2006!

SO SAY WE ALL!

And if Chester is not the key, please allow us to see clearly enough to be confident in "plan B"!

So SAY WE ALL!

.... so says "ratbastard" :dunno: :banana: "self" molestation ...???

I like the prayer for lots of yards and touchdowns though

Oh Lord, thank you for granting our prayers and healing Chester. Now in your infinate grace, please grant him strength, speed, and the ability to find cut back lanes to pick up big gains and long TD runs.

AMEN

May the demons that infest your ribs be expelled through the power of our lord and savior, Jesus Christ.

And on this Sunday, rise again and help my team ascend to the summit of fantasy football (where $350 bucks to yours truly awaits).

Amen

:pointstosky:

Don't forget to tithe that $35.00, after Taylor gets through mopping up against the Jets. :thumbsup:

Oh Lord, thank you for granting our prayers and healing Chester. Now in your infinate grace, please grant him strength, speed, and the ability to find cut back lanes to pick up big gains and long TD runs.

AMEN

Yes Lord, Please give Chester the vision, the speed, and the burst through the hole.

Oh, and if any strength remains, please lay it upon the Minn front line.

And the Lord said unto the Minn front line: "PART THE SEAS OF THE DEFENSE AND SHOW CHESTER THE WAY TO FREEDOM"

And so it was that Chester found his way across the goal line not less than three times on this sacred day.

One last prayer before the games.

Oh Lord, in your unquestionable bounty you have chosen to see fit to heal Chester and allow him to start on this blessed Sunday. Now protect his ribs and make him strong and able to withstand the punishment of a multiple hits from an NFL defense. Grant him vision and speed so as to break big runs celebrating your grace and power with multiple touchdowns.

For the Kingdom, the Power, and the Glory are yours now and forever.

Amen