Sign in to follow this  
Q.Lazzarus

The Cowboys new stadium

It was sort of funny on Sunday night as I was in Irving surrounded by a bunch of Cowboy fans and a few Saints fans. The Saints fans were hollering all night and there were some Cowboy fans wearing bags over their heads by the end of the night.

I was there too, full of Saints glory. I especially enjoyed watching the exits and they overflowed w/ pissed off Cowboy fans before the end of the 3rd quarter. :blink:

all it needs to get more expensive is a monorail

The name's Lanley. Lyle Lanley. And I come before you good people tonight with an idea. Probably the greatest... Aw, it's not for you. It's more of a Shelbyville idea

I read it, just fed up with the endless piling on the Texans via every avail media outlet, net or otherwise. Thus, I got caught up y'alls the Texicans vs. Blowgirls cripple fight. :doublethumbsup:

No worries.

I actually like the Texans but don't tell Toro

How many Mexicans will the stadium hold?

Here's what I don't understand: Jones specifically wanted the "hole in the roof" design just like the current stadium has. WHY? That focked up design creates gawdawful shadows that make for some of the worst viewing conditions in the world. - Cameras can't change their filters mid-pass from bright and sunny to shrouded in darkness. Either retract the whole roof, or not at all, but don't re-create that abortion of a design from the current stadium. :banana:

I wonder if the new stadium will be oriented (NSEW) like the Dallas stadium. I heard there was a fock-up when the originally stadium was built based on that - the plans were upside down or something - exacerbated the shadow problem.

I heard there was a fock-up when the originally stadium was built based on that - the plans were upside down or something - exacerbated the shadow problem.

If the stadium had been built according to the plans the architects' claim there would not be any shadows on the playing field.

It's retractable.

i heard congress was going to put one in.

How many Mexicans will the stadium hold?

If they put a Chevy badge on one end it will hold 8 billion, one hundred fifty million, for hundred thirty thousand and change. :doh:

Anyone else notice the jumbo-trons hang over the center of the field? That has to be a first , as far as I know.

The open suspended bleachers on the far end are pretty cool too.

obviously they are high up... but could it interfere with punting??? i mean you'd think they'd have thought of that already but...

obviously they are high up... but could it interfere with punting??? i mean you'd think they'd have thought of that already but...

:Romosexual: With Romo, we never need to punt. :Romosexual: :thumbsup: