Sign in to follow this  
mmmmm...beer

Someone make us an offical Geek Club Myspace

You sign up on the website, create a page, then send a message to FFToday myspace page. Takes 10 seconds.

Thanks....will get on it

did you want me to sign my picture so you could hang it on your wall?

We had a guy in high school who was pretty much a d1ck to everyone, always had a chip on his shoulder. Most likley bc he could not get laid. Well he became a cop after high school. He was still a ######. He would pull over old classmates to prove what a tuff guy he really was. He came to our 5th year reunion and played tuff guy all night. He got two beers in him and ran his mouth beyond belief. Then he started shoving around my best friend from high school, because he was a tuff cop now. I politely asked him to leave him alone, he then focused his 'tuff guyness' on me then. He shoved me and told me to mind my own business. I broke his jaw. See the moral of the story is you are a loser and need to stick to cuddle parties and such.

That sounds so neat it might almost be true. :P Get off my boys back. The whole jump his $hit because he is a cop thig is completely ignorant. You know nothing of him, me or anyone else around here. There are milions of cops in this world and its true some of them are d!cks on a power trip, but a majority are honorable good people making an honest living. Go flex your internet muscles elsewhere.

That sounds so neat it might almost be true. :first: Get off my boys back. The whole jump his $hit because he is a cop thig is completely ignorant. You know nothing of him, me or anyone else around here. There are milions of cops in this world and its true some of them are d!cks on a power trip, but a majority are honorable good people making an honest living. Go flex your internet muscles elsewhere.

hey douche has nothing to do with him being a cop, he jumped my shiot first.

if you had read the thread you would know that but your focking us vs. them attitude got in the way of that didn't it? He is a dickhead, but not for being a cop. next time just mind your own focking business. :lol:

Jay...Lionsjunkie

I think I requested an add :huh:

I'll check it when I get home. :shocking:

Word ??????

I will update when I get home. I have to work late tonight. :headbanger:

You've been working all day...are you the real Santa Claus :banana:

I'm the Santa Clause of insurance. You guys are IN :banana:

can I get added as a friend so I can get in? or can someone tell me how to get in/slash what I'm doing wrong. I'm dumb and don't know what I'm doing. :banana:

can I get added as a friend so I can get in? or can someone tell me how to get in/slash what I'm doing wrong. I'm dumb and don't know what I'm doing. :thumbsup:

I'm assuming you're on myspace already. Did you find the fftoday myspace page?

I'm assuming you're on myspace already. Did you find the fftoday myspace page?

I joined and went to the page, it tells me it's set to private and I just sent a request to be a friend.

That sounds so neat it might almost be true. :thumbsup: Get off my boys back. The whole jump his $hit because he is a cop thig is completely ignorant. You know nothing of him, me or anyone else around here. There are milions of cops in this world and its true some of them are d!cks on a power trip, but a majority are honorable good people making an honest living. Go flex your internet muscles elsewhere.

Very true :thumbsup:

All ya gotta do is treat them with the respect that they deserve (kinda like veterans) and you will more than likely be treated the same.

Like schoolteachers, Law enforcement is unfortunately a very underpaid profession.

plus, they have guns

:thumbsup:

I joined and went to the page, it tells me it's set to private and I just sent a request to be a friend.

Ok, I'm at work now, but will check it when I get home and get you IN :rolleyes:

Hey!!!! I want in :( :banana:

Request an add.

Very true :mad:

All ya gotta do is treat them with the respect that they deserve (kinda like veterans) and you will more than likely be treated the same.

Like schoolteachers, Law enforcement is unfortunately a very underpaid profession.

plus, they have guns

:mad:

Funny, in my town (Greater Boston suburb), 10 of the top 20 of the highest paid city employees are cops. My friend is a cop in this town and he makes like 85K.

So this isn't necessarily true. I can't sympathize with some fat bastard in a ritzy suburb who makes 80K to watch construction zones.

bump

any new people? We've been at 40 for 2 weeks now. Need some fresh meat.

I'll look into it when I get home tonight just to give ya # 41

bump

I haven't logged on to the page in a few days. I will do so tonight to see if we have any new requests.

:doh:

bump

I'm old, and My Space illiterate, but would like to enter sire. :thumbsdown:

I haven't logged on to the page in a few days. I will do so tonight to see if we have any new requests.

:doh:

:headbanger: help :cry: