Sign in to follow this  
Let Da Big Dog Eat

Fellow Bulger Owners In The Bowl

Wash is giving up an NFL's worst 25 passing TD's this year. At the same time, they are giving up an NFL best 5 rushing TD's. Any HC or OC has to know this and say "in the red zone, just chuck it." Expecting a big :mad:

i'm going with bulger and i'm hoping for at least an average game, nothing like that lousy 6pter from last week since i'm facing the LT owner :thumbsup:

Tell that to Drew Brees.

21/38 for 207yards - 0TDs and 1 pick.

Edit.... that was last week. Hope for something... don't ever expect it.

Brees also had his #1 and #2 WR's injured.

Im not sure that is a fair comparison.

Bulger consistantly gets 240-260 yards against even the toughest defenses. I'd expect a big game against these guys.

The only fear I'd have is that they will get ahead early and then run the ball a lot to kill the clock

Redskins didn't do anything to stop Brees, it was just bad playcalling as they didn't attack at all. The Saints forgot who they were last week, and refused to throw downfield as they banked way too much on the swing passes to Bush that were stuffed all day.

The only fear I'd have is that they will get ahead early and then run the ball a lot to kill the clock

Wash. can make it a game with Betts running against that crap D of St. Louis.

Wash is giving up an NFL's worst 25 passing TD's this year. At the same time, they are giving up an NFL best 5 rushing TD's. Any HC or OC has to know this and say "in the red zone, just chuck it." Expecting a big :banana:

excellent news! i knew Wash. was poor but did not check any stats.

i survived the semi's with Holt and Bulger having off nights.

I knew if I made it to the bowl the chances of "big games" out of those 2 was possible against Wash.

I'd be a little worried that Linehan has finally found out that SJax can actually make it into the endzone and they don't have to throw it to Holt all the time. The guy is a stud, I don't care what Washington's stats are. However, I expect a much better game than last week.

It is either Bulger or Rattay for me. I'd like to go with Bulger but he has been so hit or miss lately.

HERE"s tO a MONSTER TORRY HOLT GAME !!!!!!! :wacko:

:headbanger: :wacko: :huh:

Here's some more gasoline for the fire. Wash is in the middle of the pack in rush yds D, bottom 1/3 in pass yd D. What do I glean from this? Run out of your end of the field, mix it up between the 35's, pass in the red zone. Can anyone say 40 yd TD to Holt? I'm thinking you'll be saying it more than once and another time to Bruce or Curtis.

You are all welcome. And, now you know why I am known as Let Da Big Dog Eat. Congrats to all of you who started him and probably won your SB. I did. And we both have 1 player to play yet. :Mr-T: :Mr-T: :cry: :banana: Oh, and 1 of these :first:

Well, I have to be honest. I also recommended starting Chester over Ronnie and I thought that would come back to bite me in the azz. That one is still unknown. But, Bulger made up for that one regardless. Just had to post one more of these :banana: And, I invite anyone else who won their SB with him to do likewise.

You are all welcome. And, now you know why I am known as Let Da Big Dog Eat. Congrats to all of you who started him and probably won your SB. I did. And we both have 1 player to play yet. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: Oh, and 1 of these :(

nice prediction, but arent you known as "Let Da Big Dog Eat' cuz you typed it in as your user name?

nice prediction, but arent you known as "Let Da Big Dog Eat' cuz you typed it in as your user name?

LOL. That theory has been presented before but forensic evidence has proved inconclusive. :banana:

:( When I lost Mcnabb I thought My Championship hopes were lost, But you came

through you S.O.B. Here is to you! :banana:

:) Lineup

Bulger

Rudi

Gore

Driver

TJ Housh

Curry (Benched Branch)

Schobe (how ever you spell it)

Phily D

Swami Says....you da' man Marc Bulger :banana:

Bulger

Westbrook

McCallister/Green

Owens

Houshmanzadeh

Furry

Graham K

Miami/NYJ/Seattle

Saved my chances for the Title this weekend. It was me with LT vs. the #2 Team with LJ. Both put up weak numbers in comparison to their normal performance. But along comes Bulger with a Xmas miracle. I'm down 5 points with Westbrook starting tonight. He's done with his Lineup. Barring injury or fumbleitis, I should win, and will have Bulger's 37 points to thank. Great Prediction.