Sign in to follow this  
Mackgee

Will this be Brett Favre's last year?

Well the guy sure has been a great player over the years one if not the best of all time. I only see the Packers rebuilding and no quick fix in site although with the NFL you never know. Hopefully he will not keep playing and end up broke down like some other QB's of the past Namath comes to mind and their have been a few others. What do the Packers homers or anyone else think for that matter?

The way he ended last night's game seems to indicate he thinks it is his last game in GB. He may change his mind later but right now I think he plans to retire.

His wife and kids were snapping a lot of picks of him. Think it's a good indication. Altho, if somehow the Pack pulls a miricle out of their collective azz's and make the PO's, I would bet he comes back. He really wants the all time TD record. Been throwing red zone picks all year.

His wife and kids were snapping a lot of picks of him. Think it's a good indication. Altho, if somehow the Pack pulls a miricle out of their collective azz's and make the PO's, I would bet he comes back. He really wants the all time TD record. Been throwing red zone picks all year.

Even if they don't make the playoffs, he might come back. At beginning of year, he kept saying how the team was good and thought they could compete. Well, now they are competing and he said he wanted to keep playing if he thought his team was good enough to compete for a championship. I am not saying they are at that level, but they have been playing better. They clean up a few positions on both sides of the ball and they might have a decent chance next year in the pitiful NFC. I think he will come back and play one more year because he seems like the team is playing much better and shows potential, plus it looks like he is having fun again.

If he is going to do it, he needs to do it pretty quick. At least before the draft etc.

Regardless, the Packers need to grab a QB when they can.

no way he retires he can break all the records next season.............people have "hung around" for allot less

i.e.

Jerry Rice, Emmit Smith

Favre has not shown much age most of his downfall is that horrible team he has around him.

Im not here to defend..but if u look at the nfc...gb is only one game out...

they blew the saints and rams game...they totally dominated the bills at buffalo and lost...

they probably wont make the playoffs..but if they learn to win these 3 games..they ARE in it...

the games they were blown out was by chic, ne and the jets...3 solid teams right now...

for what its worth..my mom met denna last week and chatted a bit..said, tell your husband that my entire family has enjoyed seeing him play..and we hope this isnt it..

and she said..i wouldnt worry about it..he will overthink it like all guys do :banana: but he wants to be back...

we'll see...i hope its so..

His wife and kids were snapping a lot of picks of him.

Geez, last year he throws a huge amount of interceptions, and now even his wife and kids are getting picks off him. :ninja:

He'll back. If only for the record. :ninja:

I DONT CARE, I DONT CARE, I DONT CARE.

I am so sick of this crap every year with Brett. We will have the interviews in MS and all that talk on the sports shows. You talk about loving the camera and the game with the media. Have some class and just make a decision and tell us at that point. Don't answer or any questions or bring it up until then.

This for the last three years has really made me like Farve less I am just so sick of it.

I am so sick of this crap every year with Brett. We will have the interviews in MS and all that talk on the sports shows. You talk about loving the camera and the game with the media. Have some class and just make a decision and tell us at that point. Don't answer or any questions or bring it up until then.

This for the last three years has really made me like Farve less I am just so sick of it.

Ummm....he does not bring up the questions...the media does.

If you like Favre less because the media brings this BS up every year...its really quite foolish.

The guy does not call them to his house or to his places to talk about it...they call him...he answers the questions honestly. Sorry, I cannot fault the guy for that.

you make no sense.....are you 10 years old?

Absolute respect for the guy, top 3 guy at his position all time, insant HOF'er etc.

I can hardly stomach watch a Packer game anymore. They are hidious. The announcers feel obligated to kiss his arse the whole game. He lobs up balls at will like they are punts to the opposing safties.

That being said, I would be shocked if he does not come back.

Absolute respect for the guy, top 3 guy at his position all time, insant HOF'er etc.

I can hardly stomach watch a Packer game anymore. They are hidious. The announcers feel obligated to kiss his arse the whole game. He lobs up balls at will like they are punts to the opposing safties.

That being said, I would be shocked if he does not come back.

If you think he lobs up balls at will like they are punts...you only watched one play all year long by the Packers this year...and even that was a read and the WR was not on the same page (yes, still a poor throw but he had Jennings one on one with a safety).