Sign in to follow this  
GhostofMeanMachine99

Giants@Eagles

I do not predict a blowout like the last game. Tiki scares me.

You did'nt predict a blowout the last game you picked the Giants to win. :thumbsup:

39-31

GhostofMeanMachine99 Dec 15 2006, 03:06 PM Post #1

FF Geek

Group: Members

Member No.: 25172

Big game this Sunday. Both teams are still in the running for the division title, both teams are obviously fighting for their playoff lives.

This week, there's been a little trash talking going on with Burress and the Eagle's secondary, and today it was Pierce talking trash about Trotter.

Both teams hate each other, both teams need this game, Philly feels they gave the first game away and wants to exact revenge.

All in all, it should be an absolute grudge match and great game to watch this Sunday.

I think it'll be the Barber and Westbrook show, but as it stands right now, Barber will just be too much for a pathetic Eagle's run defense.

Garcia should have a decent day against a very mediocre Giants defense.

I believe the key to this game is who gets the last possession, because it'll come down to a game winning FG.

Unfortunately, the wrong team will pull it out.

Giants 34

Eagles 31

Mackgee, could you please leave this thread? I would appreciate it very much.

TIA. :thumbsup:

I won't feel truly confident of an Eagles victory next week, until Mackgee says they will lose. He's been wrong about everything he's predicted all year. :lol:

Ummm no..........Sorry could you please lick my balls. Thanks buddy have a nice day.

Why would you request another man to put his tongue on your private parts?

That's kind of Mackgay. :lol:

I would love to lick your balls

That's kind of gay. :lol:

Sorry dude it was a joke. Find Birdbrain3x

I won't feel truly confident of an Eagles victory next week, until Mackgee says they will lose. He's been wrong about everything he's predicted all year. :lol:

Time to go to Vegas and drop it all in the Eagles. :lol:

That's kind of Mackgay. :lol:

Oh, Donhaas, you're new to Mackgee's posting style.

He makes statements about things of which he knows nothing, and then when you confront him about it, he tries to persuade you into homosexual acts with him. He's not only misinformed, he's a flaming phag, as well. (he swallows, I hear)

Time to go to Vegas and drop it all in the Eagles. :lol:

Ok here goes the Giants will beat the Eagles next week in Philly. Tiki Barber runs for over 100 yards and two TD's and the Defense makes Jeff Garcia the QB he was in Cleveland. Tom Coughlin's job is secure for the time being.

Oh, Donhaas, you're new to Mackgee's posting style.

He makes statements about things of which he knows nothing, and then when you confront him about it, he tries to persuade you into homosexual acts with him. He's not only misinformed, he's a flaming phag, as well. (he swallows, I hear)

This from a guy who frosts his hair and has been proven to DJ at gay bars and mingle :lol: with the patrons in the back rooms. And no not women gay bars. He will try to tell you differently.

Sorry dude it was a joke.

Alright then.

Just remember.... behind every joke, there's some truth :lol:

You did'nt predict a blowout the last game you picked the Giants to win. :lol:

He didn't say he predicted a blowout last game you focking moron. He was saying that for this game, he's not predicting that we blow them out like we did last time we played them.

Alright then.

Just remember.... behind every joke, there's some truth :lol:

So there was Ghost, Newbiejr and Eagles Green trapped in a Ski resort. There was only one bed they had to share. Newbiejr woke up saying he had a dream about getting a handjob. Eagles Green woke up saying he had the same dream. Ghostofmeanmachine99 sleeping in the middle of both of them said he was dreaming of snow skiing.....................

This from a guy who frosts his hair and has been proven to DJ at gay bars and mingle :lol: with the patrons in the back rooms. And no not women gay bars. He will try to tell you differently.

He does have a hot wife, so where does that leave us? :lol:

Mackgee... you will learn in life as you progress out of your mother's basement that in order to pull tons of tail it helps to once in awhile do things that are a little bit gay.

Of course, there is a wide canyon between "a little gay" and "Newbie Jr. gay" :lol:

He does have a hot wife, so where does that leave us? :lol:

Mackgee... you will learn in life as you progress out of your mother's basement that in order to pull tons of tail it helps to once in awhile do things that are a little bit gay.

Of course, there is a wide canyon between "a little gay" and "Newbie Jr. gay" :lol:

As I said earlier Newbiejr's wife is the product of Adobe photoshop. Hell that could be a picture of his sister. I guess you believe everything you see on the internet.

He didn't say he predicted a blowout last game you focking moron. He was saying that for this game, he's not predicting that we blow them out like we did last time we played them.

What is this we stuff? You do nothing to determine outcomes of games.

Please, do not confuse Mackgay with common sense. Let him make an azz of himself. It's quite funny and entertaining.

I see the Giants coming down here and giving the Eagles all they can handle. Even though the Eagles beat them in the last game, I still don't think that first loss is still sitting too well in Philly. That was an embarrassing way to lose that game, especially to allow Eli Manning to engineer a comeback.

Both teams should be relatively healthy. Barber's running the ball with purpose, and he's always killed the Eagles in the past. If the defense doesn't continue to improve, Barber could make it a long, long day.

However, I like the way the Birds are playing as a team. If they an early lead and force Coughlin to throw the ball, they will get pressure on Eli and force him into making mistakes. It's inevitable.

In this game, I see ball control, I see a battle of field position in the first half, and I see the Eagles climbing out to an early lead. Eventually, the pass rush forces Manning into mistakes, and I see Westbrook the Giant Killer taking over and putting the nail in the perverbial coffin.

Eagles 27

Giants 23

That's kind of Mackgay. :wall:

Sorry dude it was a joke. Find Birdbrain3x

Gasp and swoon :( Does some lucky gal want to see my beak? :D

Please, do not confuse Mackgay with common sense. Let him make an azz of himself. It's quite funny and entertaining.

I see the Giants coming down here and giving the Eagles all they can handle. Even though the Eagles beat them in the last game, I still don't think that first loss is still sitting too well in Philly. That was an embarrassing way to lose that game, especially to allow Eli Manning to engineer a comeback.

Both teams should be relatively healthy. Barber's running the ball with purpose, and he's always killed the Eagles in the past. If the defense doesn't continue to improve, Barber could make it a long, long day.

However, I like the way the Birds are playing as a team. If they an early lead and force Coughlin to throw the ball, they will get pressure on Eli and force him into making mistakes. It's inevitable.

In this game, I see ball control, I see a battle of field position in the first half, and I see the Eagles climbing out to an early lead. Eventually, the pass rush forces Manning into mistakes, and I see Westbrook the Giant Killer taking over and putting the nail in the perverbial coffin.

Eagles 27

Giants 23

Well judging by your Seattle-Cincy Super Bowl Predictions and the six times you picked the Eagles to lose and they win. Well that means Eagles will lose according to you.

Well judging by your Seattle-Cincy Super Bowl Predictions and the six times you picked the Eagles to lose and they win. Well that means Eagles will lose according to you.

DETROIT LIONS 39

DALLAS COWBOYS 31

:blink: :dunno:

Nice team, azzhole. :P :P

Giants - Eagles playoff game, and this is the best thread there is?

That makes me sad.

DETROIT LIONS 39

DALLAS COWBOYS 31

Nice team, azzhole.

You seem to think a score that you post here makes me feel bad :pointstosky: I just made you look much worse than I ever will here. Lets see where can I start? Redskins will win the NFC East this coming from a diehard Eagles fans. Chris Chambers will have 80+ catches 1200 yards. The fact that you think you know alot about being a doctor on a professional football team? ;) Picking against the Eagles 6 times this year and then they win all 6 especially picking the Cowboys to beat Philly in Philadelphia :mad: some diehard fan. Dude I think the biggest fraud on here is you. I was wrong about Philly making the playoffs big phucking deal. You seem to be wrong about 85-90% of the time. Oh yeah Mr. I played division 1 football. Where is the proof? You know jack squat about X's and O's on a football team. All your fat ass knows is how to put the charcoal in the grill properly and feed your fat ass face. Enjoy :huh:

Picking against the Eagles 6 times this year and then they win all 6 especially picking the Cowboys to beat Philly in Philadelphia :pointstosky: some diehard fan.

Not going to get into the other stuff because I'm already bored with you, but this is such a dumb argument. An intelligent football fan will predict his team to lose if he doesn't think they'll win. Only a homer picks his team to win every game on the schedule. I predicted the Eagles to lose a bunch of games this year they won, and a bunch of games they lost. I was disappointed when they lost and happy when they won, even if I didn't think they would, and I never stopped rooting for them.

I also think it's funny you'd question anyone else's team loyalty, since I haven't seen you post a single thing about the Bucs all year and they're supposedly your favorite team. I know they sucked this year but don't you want to talk about how to fix the team, the QB situation, who they could target in the draft, etc.? Last year the Eagles blew and most of us were still here talking about where the team could go from there. Some fan you are.

Not going to get into the other stuff because I'm already bored with you, but this is such a dumb argument. An intelligent football fan will predict his team to lose if he doesn't think they'll win. Only a homer picks his team to win every game on the schedule. I predicted the Eagles to lose a bunch of games this year they won, and a bunch of games they lost. I was disappointed when they lost and happy when they won, even if I didn't think they would, and I never stopped rooting for them.

I also think it's funny you'd question anyone else's team loyalty, since I haven't seen you post a single thing about the Bucs all year and they're supposedly your favorite team. I know they sucked this year but don't you want to talk about how to fix the team, the QB situation, who they could target in the draft, etc.? Last year the Eagles blew and most of us were still here talking about where the team could go from there. Some fan you are.

Rattay is the answer!!!!! :pointstosky:

Dance Puppets Dance :pointstosky: Eagles fans are so phucking stupid I mean really.............

Watch out in 2007. The year of the Dalla Bay Cowbaneers. :banana:

OMG Newbiejr is here he hurts my feelings so much :cry: OMG I am so owned on a fantasy football forum OMG :cry:

Watch out in 2007. The year of the Dalla Bay Cowbaneers. :rolleyes:

Wrong.

It's the Dallas Bay Buccanowboys.

I bet Mackgay has both Bucs and Boys Joey Galloway jerseys.

Giants - Eagles playoff game, and this is the best thread there is?

That makes me sad.

Unfortunately, it takes a bonehead like Mackgay to ruin the bored.

What I find comical is that alot of folks on the bored perceive us Eagle fans as being homers. When McNabb went down, and the team was playing lousy, none of us really saw the Eagles winning many more games, especially the way they were playing. No one ever gave up on the team.

So now they get on a hot streak, and they correct their mistakes. Now some nitwit with no allegiance to any team comes on here to ridicule the fans of the team he hates, even though his "second favorite team" just got owned by Detroit, and was owned twice by the very team he despises.

I know he's a retard, and most others think that as well. His responses are really fun to read because they make no sense, and he's only doing it to pester people.

I guess we can start a real thread later on in the week. Right now, I think the Eagles are the better team, but this game has always been a rivalry/smashmouth/no one likes each other type of game.

Looking forward to it, but not looking forward to seeing Tiki.

Please, enough of the common sense talk. It's Mackgay.

He comes in here talking sh!t when his favorite team craps the bed and misses the playoffs by a wide margin, and his second favorite team loses to the two win Lions at home, loses two games to the very team he despises, and in the process, sets themsevles up to get destroyed in Seattle next week.

What a goof.

Unfortunately, it takes a bonehead like Mackgay to ruin the bored.

What I find comical is that alot of folks on the bored perceive us Eagle fans as being homers. When McNabb went down, and the team was playing lousy, none of us really saw the Eagles winning many more games, especially the way they were playing. No one ever gave up on the team.

So now they get on a hot streak, and they correct their mistakes. Now some nitwit with no allegiance to any team comes on here to ridicule the fans of the team he hates, even though his "second favorite team" just got owned by Detroit, and was owned twice by the very team he despises.

I know he's a retard, and most others think that as well. His responses are really fun to read because they make no sense, and he's only doing it to pester people.

I guess we can start a real thread later on in the week. Right now, I think the Eagles are the better team, but this game has always been a rivalry/smashmouth/no one likes each other type of game.

Looking forward to it, but not looking forward to seeing Tiki.

Please, enough of the common sense talk. It's Mackgay.

He comes in here talking sh!t when his favorite team craps the bed and misses the playoffs by a wide margin, and his second favorite team loses to the two win Lions at home, loses two games to the very team he despises, and in the process, sets themsevles up to get destroyed in Seattle next week.

What a goof.

Yes you gave up ;) you gave up my friend. Fair weather when they win as usual expect nothing less from you:lol: Typical Ghost post.

Tiki will have a decent game but the Giants will still lose. This talk of the Eagles run defense being why they will lose will not be true this upcoming week. Garcia and Westbrook will run the offense mistake free and the Giants will not do the same. The Giants has no discipline on either side of the ball and those stupid mistakes will end up being the difference. Not saying that this is going to be a close game at all. I do believe it will start off slow for both teams before one pulls away and doesn't look back. The Eagles will capitalize off some turnover or mental mistake of the Giants and will take the momentum afterwards.

Eagles 31 Giants 10

Dance Puppets Dance :lol: Eagles fans are so phucking stupid I mean really.............

Can you please not do this. This thread is about a NFC rivalry, not your obsession with goating Eagles fans or their inability to let you die. This friggin thread is like 40 posts deep and there isn't anything about the actual game. That being said, I think it will be a tough one. I am not very confident about beating them twice in a row, though I feel like we are playing the best football we have in about a season and a half. Strahan being out is big. It'll be a close one I feel, with the defense making a big play late in the game. Eagles 24- Giants 20

Like I said in a different thread, you never know when NFC East teams do battle, but the Eagles are definitely the better team, right now.

The only way they lose this game is if their defense resorts back to it's mid-season habit of allowing teams to run through them.

I think that the Eagles will blitz early and often and with the defensive pressure. plus the crowd noise, Manning will resort to his late-season ways of errant passes and confused, scared looks.

Westbrook will do most of the damage on the other side of the ball.

Final prediction:

Eagles 23-14.

Like I said in a different thread, you never know when NFC East teams do battle, but the Eagles are definitely the better team, right now.

The only way they lose this game is if their defense resorts back to it's mid-season habit of allowing teams to run through them.

I think that the Eagles will blitz early and often and with the defensive pressure. plus the crowd noise, Manning will resort to his late-season ways of errant passes and confused, scared looks.

Westbrook will do most of the damage on the other side of the ball.

Final prediction:

Eagles 23-14.

I hope you are right, but I too am worried about the defense reverting to giving up a ton of rushing yards and the secondary turning into swiss cheese. But, I think if they play at the level they have been, they should rattle Manning early and that will be the difference maker.

I guess Akers missed field goal on Sunday (because of the hold by Johnson) was the last straw?

Let's all pray that Garcia remains healthy on Sunday. :dunno:

QB Detmer Back; RB Perry Released

January 2, 2007

By BOB KENT

In an apparent effort to shore up special teams for the postseason, the Eagles re-signed veteran quarterback Koy Detmer to a one-year contract on Tuesday. To make room on the 53-man roster, the team released cornerback Bruce Perry.

A likely scenario could find Detmer as the backup quarterback on Sunday when the Eagles host the Giants in a wild card game at Lincoln Financial Field. Detmer then would again assume the duties as the holder for placekicker David Akers.

The 33-year-old Detmer was released prior to the start of the season as the team opted to go with Jeff Garcia and A.J. Feeley as the backups to franchise quarterback Donovan McNabb. Punter Dirk Johnson assumed the duties as the holder on all field goals and PATs.

Against the Falcons Sunday, Akers missed his first career field goal (a 23-yarder) from under 30 yards. It was his first miss from that range in 52 attempts.

The 33-year-old Detmer was released prior to the start of the season after spending his first nine NFL seasons in Philadelphia.

From 2000-05, Detmer served as the Eagles' primary back-up quarterback behind McNabb, while serving as a holder on special teams.

During his nine-year career, Detmer has played in 103 regular season games (8 starts) and 12 postseason contests. His most memorable start occurred in a Monday Night Football win at San Francisco on Nov. 25, 2002, when he filled in for an injured McNabb and accounted for three touchdowns (two passing and one rushing) before exiting in the third quarter with a dislocated elbow in his left arm.

A seventh-round pick in 1997, Detmer spent his entire rookie season on Injured Reserve, He earned a starting role for five games in 1998 before assuming the third quarterback role in 1999.

A native of San Antonio, TX, Detmer is the son of renowned Texas high school football coach, Sonny, and the brother of former Eagles quarterback, Ty.

Detmer will wear jersey #10.

Detmer will be made available to the media later today and we'll have complete coverage on PhiladelphiaEagles.com.