Sign in to follow this  
shake_a_leg

DARRENT WILLIAMS SHOT AND KILLED

no doubt someone accidentally bumped into someone or said something bad about someone's shoes--which, of course, leaves one no room but to pop a cap in someone's ass.

stupid.

Someone dissed his grillz. :thumbsdown:

On a tangent, I am sure incidents like this encourage players to carry guns.

Or, more likely simply use it as an excuse for carrying a gun. In reality, if someone is mad at you and they know you have a gun, they are MORE likely to shoot you than if they don't think you have a gun.

Second point: What good does a gun do you AFTER someone has shot you? An aspirin would be a better choice.

Um, it's more that it is reality. If you remember, Carmelo Anthony was in the background of that street film "Don't Snitch" or something to that effect.

The truth is, a lot of these guys come up from the mean streets of LA, Baltimore, Chicago, etc. and get entangled with gangs, etc. Only a few who have great athletic ability make it into the NBA, NFL, or wherever. They are young millionaires and still caught up in their street lives. How does one leave that? Do you pay them off? Once in a gang, it's for life...no?

I know it's all speculation on my part but I wouldn't be surprised if this and Tank Johnson's bodyguard's killings were gang related.

On a tangent, I am sure incidents like this encourage players to carry guns.

My only point was the way that whole culture is pimped to kids thru tv, music etc. as if it's a great lifestyle. And then kids want to emulate that lifestyle. The enetertainment industry is a joke. Once in a gang, it's for life. True. The problem is taking the allure away of being in a gang in the first place.

yep, after i heard it was connected to a par-tay at carmello's pad--and only there as a pit stop before going to AI's house, it all made sense, tragically.

the same, boring, idiotic, tragic script. again. and again. and again.

Actually, it was a party that Kenyon Martin was throwing at a night club. I don't think it had anything to do with Carmello or AI.

how good are the roads yet?...it seemed on tv as if there was a still alot of snow around....

this is a local resident..no out of towner is going to denver after 54 inches of snow...navigate the hills and snow and do a 1 mph drive by....

how fast could they have gone?...i hope they catch the loser/s soon...

the roads are fine for the most part, some a little snow packed but any car can get around. especially Speer Blvd where this took place.

The only reason it is assumed that is a local is because apparently the argument at the party had something to do with the Broncos blowing their season.

It comes down to a damn coward/idoit sports fan that thought they were cool by firing some shots in a packed limo. I'm amazed more people didn't die. Sad stuff.

Actually, it was a party that Kenyon Martin was throwing at a night club. I don't think it had anything to do with Carmello or AI.

the roads are fine for the most part, some a little snow packed but any car can get around. especially Speer Blvd where this took place.

The only reason it is assumed that is a local is because apparently the argument at the party had something to do with the Broncos blowing their season.

It comes down to a damn coward/idoit sports fan that thought they were cool by firing some shots in a packed limo. I'm amazed more people didn't die. Sad stuff.

oh, okay. it was kenyon's party. my bad :ninja:

btw: we have zero snow on the ground in michigan. i wouldn't call it a green christmas this year...more like a brown (dead grass) one.

it's been like 40 here and dry nearly every day since early december. very bizarre.

brainwashed idiot lemmings

mostly pro football, it seems.

the league is a pr nightmare and has been for quite some time. but as long as everyone can take cash baths we'll all look the other way at the annual gangsta behavior, beatings, and killings.

actually the league is a PR machine, best PR of any major sport. in case you haven't noticed while MLB is dragged through the mud by a steroid scandal and the NBA's thuggish image has driven viewership down.

the NFL keeps things under wraps much better than the other leagues, no doubt. MLB has a steroid crisis and pro football doesn't? too funny.

actually the league is a PR machine, best PR of any major sport. in case you haven't noticed while MLB is dragged through the mud by a steroid scandal and the NBA's thuggish image has driven viewership down.

the NFL keeps things under wraps much better than the other leagues, no doubt. MLB has a steroid crisis and pro football doesn't? too funny.

NFL has the advantage of helmets and gear that make everyone look alike on the field. Makes the big scary black man more palatable to middle America.

Nothing good ever happens at 1:30 in the morning outside of a nightclub.