Sign in to follow this  
football_scooter

Getting a massage tomorrow...

Happy Endings for all my friends...  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Should I or shouldn't I?

• Definately - get one rubbed out and enjoy your evening
    • no, you're morally corrupt for even considering this option, and you'll burn in hell for it
    • I dunno - I prefer men touching me

I am a Certified Massage Therapist. Took classes on Swedish Massage as well as Reflexology and Aromatherapy.

Thanks.

:dunno:

so why don't you do that on the side? It's easy money!

you should invest in "hot oil banana rubbing 101" - you'd make a lot more $ at it. Unless you're fugly, in which case you'd give guys a permanent semi-soft on.

This is so dumb, I dont' know what to say.

1) Does she wear a glove?

2) Does she make sure to shield the blast from possibly shooting toward your own face?

3) So what you are saying is just go find a certified massage therapist and if she doesn't offer release at the end, then just go find another one?

Yes, yes, is this "release" term part of the CMT underground vernacular?

3) So what you are saying is just go find a certified massage therapist and if she doesn't offer release at the end, then just go find another one?

exactly!

Example:

You go to TGN. She gives you a weak massage, lights some scented candles and calls it a day. You lay there at half mast, wondering when the good part will start, and she says, "that's $40 please. You can get dressed now."

Immediately storm out without paying, find yourself a gal who's name sounds like someone just dropped some silverware (ching ming pang etc) and you're guarenteed a better time. TGN will call her a wh0re, but you'll have nothing but :mad: in your heart when she's finished wiping you up with that hot towell.

Immediately storm out without paying, find yourself a gal who's name sounds like someone just dropped some silverware (ching ming pang etc) and you're guarenteed a better time.

:mad: :dunno:

exactly!

Example:

You go to TGN. She gives you a weak massage, lights some scented candles and calls it a day. You lay there at half mast, wondering when the good part will start, and she says, "that's $40 please. You can get dressed now."

Immediately storm out without paying, find yourself a gal who's name sounds like someone just dropped some silverware (ching ming pang etc) and you're guarenteed a better time.

I once lived in a town immediately south of Boston with a large asian community and there was a little storefront on a side street off the main street called "Asian Massage" or something. If they don't do it there, then they don't do it anywhere! I might check it out.

exactly!

Example:

Immediately storm out without paying, find yourself a gal who's name sounds like someone just dropped some silverware (ching ming pang etc) and you're guarenteed a better time. TGN will call her a wh0re, but you'll have nothing but :mad: in your heart when she's finished wiping you up with that hot towell.

Now, hold on. You are saying that a lot of licensed massage therapists do this. I know when you go down to "Lucky Dog Massage and Fried Chicken" that you get the treatment, no problem.

Have you been to a CMT that wasn't a prostitute posing as a CMT that would do the hand jive?

Couple of questions for you FS...

1. Is this "release" a handjob, or is it like the 2 finger butt prostate push? :cry:

2. The 1st question made me cry and forget my 2nd question.

I have gotten massages at the spa in my gym a few times. Pretty good, but no "release." Although, a few months back I got an appt w/this total hottie. This was the first time I had her for a massage. She didn't offer the "release" package, but she was lifting my legs and had my junk hanging out all over the place and her hands flew pretty low to the ground and grazed my equipment. :wub:

I was eagerly looking forward to booking my next appt w/her, but when I called I was told she was on vacation for the month. I eagerly waited for the month to end and when I called I was told she no longer worked there. :cry:

Then i was talking to my trainer about it and he told me that one of the girls had gotten fired for having sex w/her clients. It was her. I was so bummed. :cry:

Also, I live in an area w/a large Asian community. There is an Asian massage place down the road that gives happy endings. You walk in, pick out your masseuse, she bathes you in a bathtub, gives you your massage and then finishes you off. According to my buddy's old neighbor, it was the best $65 he EVAH spent.

I have gotten massages at the spa in my gym a few times. Pretty good, but no "release." Although, a few months back I got an appt w/this total hottie. This was the first time I had her for a massage. She didn't offer the "release" package, but she was lifting my legs and had my junk hanging out all over the place and her hands flew pretty low to the ground and grazed my equipment. :unsure:

So what happens if you schedule an appointment and a 350 pounder comes walking in???

Also, I think I found my place!!!

http://www.atascocita.com/business_directo...erchant_id=3256

:thumbsdown:

when VH1 started giving blow jobs

WOAH WOAH WOAH...I've been working here at MTV Networks since Sept and I have yet to receive this benefit. That sh|t had better not be for full timers only. Us freelancers need some luvin' too.

when did CMT start givin' massages :headscratch:

For him, it's easy. He just stands there, puts his hands on someone, and let's the twitching do all the work.

Now, hold on. You are saying that a lot of licensed massage therapists do this. I know when you go down to "Lucky Dog Massage and Fried Chicken" that you get the treatment, no problem.

Have you been to a CMT that wasn't a prostitute posing as a CMT that would do the hand jive?

Yes. Contrary to TheNewPrude's comments, the vast majority do. Now, to qualify that, the reason so many of the asian chicks get their CMT license is to prevent the place from getting raided, but that's also why they put up that sign in each room that says, "this is a health oriented establishment - no money shall be exchanged for services of a sexual nature. All tips to be paid in the lobby." From the 3 asian massage parlors I've been to (including the one tonight with the top notch CMT) they're 3 for 3 on this.

But with regards to the second part, indeed - there are gals you'd never suspect would offer this who do. Like I said earlier - I had a bad disc. I was in a great deal of pain. I wasn't some horn dog looking for action, I needed a back massage for real by a quality pro, and I couldn't drive. Anyone who's had disc issues will understand. So I looked as hard as I could for a legit masseuse. Checked the credentials, chatted on the phone to see what they'd studied, etc. The first gal was licenced in like 4 disciplines, was a chiropractor by day, had her own table, was mid-30s kind of hippy looking gal. She gave me the best massage of my life, did some minor chiropractic adjustment, then grabbed my cack and asked if I wanted to be finished up as part of the treatment.

Naturally I accepted this generous offer. It didn't even cost extra.

That was when I learned that "CMT" doesn't mean anything with regards to whether there will be an erotic element to a massage. And a gal giving a handjob certainly doesn't make them a "bad CMT", nor does it give "good CMTs a bad name". If you ask me, the prudish CMTs who will rub you all over everywhere but won't touch your twig & berries are the ones who give good CMTs a bad name. It's all about perspective I suppose.

So what happens if you schedule an appointment and a 350 pounder comes walking in???

There is only one CBF that works in the spa. I don' tthink that she does massages either. Mrs. daveBG knows who she is (from getting other services there), so when I make an appt, if I don't know who it is with I always run it by Mrs. DaveBG to make sure it's not her.

Yes. Contrary to TheNewPrude's comments, the vast majority do. Now, to qualify that, the reason so many of the asian chicks get their CMT license is to prevent the place from getting raided, but that's also why they put up that sign in each room that says, "this is a health oriented establishment - no money shall be exchanged for services of a sexual nature. All tips to be paid in the lobby." From the 3 asian massage parlors I've been to (including the one tonight with the top notch CMT) they're 3 for 3 on this.

But do you still tip for the "release" in the room or in the lobby?

But with regards to the second part, indeed - there are gals you'd never suspect would offer this who do. Like I said earlier - I had a bad disc. I was in a great deal of pain. I wasn't some horn dog looking for action, I needed a back massage for real by a quality pro, and I couldn't drive. Anyone who's had disc issues will understand. So I looked as hard as I could for a legit masseuse. Checked the credentials, chatted on the phone to see what they'd studied, etc. The first gal was licenced in like 4 disciplines, was a chiropractor by day, had her own table, was mid-30s kind of hippy looking gal. She gave me the best massage of my life, did some minor chiropractic adjustment, then grabbed my cack and asked if I wanted to be finished up as part of the treatment.

Naturally I accepted this generous offer. It didn't even cost extra.

That was when I learned that "CMT" doesn't mean anything with regards to whether there will be an erotic element to a massage. And a gal giving a handjob certainly doesn't make them a "bad CMT", nor does it give "good CMTs a bad name". If you ask me, the prudish CMTs who will rub you all over everywhere but won't touch your twig & berries are the ones who give good CMTs a bad name. It's all about perspective I suppose.

:unsure:

So basically, you are paying 80 bucks for a massage and possibility of a handjob?

Or do you keep going to the same one once you found one that is willing to twist your biscuits?

You're not going to a massage therapist, you're going to a hooker.

No GOOD massage therapist is going to offer a happy ending, and they are the ones that give us GOOD therapists a bad name. :mad:

And the insurance covers it? I'm not sure which is ickier... :unsure:

So, of these places that offer the "release" they are these hole-in-the-wall Asian "massage" parlors? They are trying to hide the fact that they offer things of a sexual nature, right? Pay out front, no tipping, etc?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

When I did massage, I did it out of my home, or I went to other people's homes to do it, had my own table and everything. Never once did I offer ANYONE a "release," not even my ex-boyfriend, or the guy that I was seeing at the time. I had sex with them, but never in exchange for money or a massage or anything like that. They were guys I was dating for pete's sake.

People who are serious about massage and it's theraputic benefits will not typically offer a release. They create the warm and relaxing atmosphere to help you relax/wind down. A GOOD massage therapist will get you so relaxed that your mind goes totally blank, you fall asleep, etc. There are certain massage therapy techiniques that do offer release, but not in the "splooge all over the sheet" kind of way. There is release that can be done on the cervical spine, thoracic spine, even the hips and "sits" bones, etc.

Ask her is she would mind if you drove her to a Best Buy parking lot, threw a blanket over her, and focked her in the ass for $100.

Man, I miss the nafxaj email posts.

So basically, you are paying 80 bucks for a massage and possibility of a handjob?

No, at the time I went out of my way to avoid the handjob. I was looking for healing because I was worked. The HJ was a bonus, and sure made me forget about my painful disc for a little while though...

Or do you keep going to the same one once you found one that is willing to twist your biscuits?

I have not been back to a masseuse who twisted my biscuits, but the one I have an appt with tonight offered last time, so this time I am going to take her up on it, thanks to the overwhealmingly positive responses in here.

Thank you FFT! :unsure:

So, of these places that offer the "release" they are these hole-in-the-wall Asian "massage" parlors? They are trying to hide the fact that they offer things of a sexual nature, right? Pay out front, no tipping, etc?

When I did massage, I did it out of my home, or I went to other people's homes to do it, had my own table and everything. Never once did I offer ANYONE a "release," not even my ex-boyfriend, or the guy that I was seeing at the time. I had sex with them, but never in exchange for money or a massage or anything like that. They were guys I was dating for pete's sake.

slut.

lol

Seriously though - read my post again. I went out of my way to get a legit masseuse when I was laid up with a bum disc. Got a chiropracter/CMT with multiple certs. She offered a happy ending.

People who are serious about massage and it's theraputic benefits will not typically offer a release.

And some people in that field see nothing wrong with a handjob, even believing that it has as much healing/relaxation benefit as any other part of the body.

They create the warm and relaxing atmosphere to help you relax/wind down.

What could be warmer than having your cack in her hands?

There is release that can be done on the cervical spine, thoracic spine, even the hips and "sits" bones, etc.

Sure - but many of us prefer the release on the hands. It's a tip. :unsure:

Maybe this is an undercover prostitution ring. There have been some busts nearby in these Asian parlors. She could be an cop (or the room could be wired).

Go ahead and ask for the H.E. , and let's hope they let you access internet from jail :unsure:

People who are serious about massage and it's theraputic benefits will not typically offer a release. They create the warm and relaxing atmosphere to help you relax/wind down. A GOOD massage therapist will get you so relaxed that your mind goes totally blank, you fall asleep, etc. There are certain massage therapy techiniques that do offer release, but not in the "splooge all over the sheet" kind of way. There is release that can be done on the cervical spine, thoracic spine, even the hips and "sits" bones, etc.

See, that's my question. My wife goes and gets massages all the time and she always talks about how great they are. My problem is that I go into Defcon-5 if a hot chick looks at me funny and I don't think I could make it through a good massage without being harder than a diamond in an ice storm.

And what happens if I go to the same place where my wife goes and they go all "fitty dollah maka you hallah" on me?

Maybe this is an undercover prostitution ring. There have been some busts nearby in these Asian parlors. She could be an cop (or the room could be wired).

Go ahead and ask for the H.E. , and let's hope they let you access internet from jail :dunno:

No....I thought you said you was ok Spider

NO! I SAID I WANTED A HAPPY ENDING SPIDER!

No...but then you said you was ok Spider....

You know, your a mumbling little pr!ck Spider. I want you to dance to get my fockin drink DANCE DANCE (shoots foot)

Great fockin game....great fockin game

Go ahead and ask for the H.E. , and let's hope they let you access internet from jail :P

ENTRAPMENT - A person is 'entrapped' when he is induced or persuaded by law enforcement officers or their agents to commit a crime that he had no previous intent to commit; and the law as a matter of policy forbids conviction in such a case.

However, there is no entrapment where a person is ready and willing to break the law and the Government agents merely provide what appears to be a favorable opportunity for the person to commit the crime. For example, it is not entrapment for a Government agent to pretend to be someone else and to offer, either directly or through an informer or other decoy, to engage in an unlawful transaction with the person. So, a person would not be a victim of entrapment if the person was ready, willing and able to commit the crime charged in the indictment whenever opportunity was afforded, and that Government officers or their agents did no more than offer an opportunity.

On the other hand, if the evidence leaves a reasonable doubt whether the person had any intent to commit the crime except for inducement or persuasion on the part of some Government officer or agent, then the person is not guilty.

In slightly different words: Even though someone may have [sold drugs], as charged by the government, if it was the result of entrapment then he is not guilty. Government agents entrapped him if three things occurred:

- First, the idea for committing the crime came from the government agents and not from the person accused of the crime.

- Second, the government agents then persuaded or talked the person into committing the crime. Simply giving him the opportunity to commit the crime is not the same as persuading him to commit the crime.

- And third, the person was not ready and willing to commit the crime before the government agents spoke with him.

On the issue of entrapment the government must prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the defendant was not entrapped by government agents.

So basically, you just can't ask for one. :dunno:

Dear gawd Toto, if you really need info in this kind of stuff, you do have a friend with Asian connections. right? :P

Souleng? :dunno:

For him, it's easy. He just stands there, puts his hands on someone, and let's the twitching do all the work.

See, that's my question. My wife goes and gets massages all the time and she always talks about how great they are. My problem is that I go into Defcon-5 if a hot chick looks at me funny and I don't think I could make it through a good massage without being harder than a diamond in an ice storm.

And what happens if I go to the same place where my wife goes and they go all "fitty dollah maka you hallah" on me?

This is what I'm afraid of too. I don't want to go to a spa with Mrs. H, get a back rub from Mindy, flip over and have the soldiers at full attention. I would be embarassed.

This is what I'm afraid of too. I don't want to go to a spa with Mrs. H, get a back rub from Mindy, flip over and have the soldiers at full attention. I would be embarassed.

You have multiple? :dunno:

Bea Arthur naked....Bea Arthur naked...

Why would you be embarrassed?