Sign in to follow this  
Guest JahRasta311

Hey

Right here. Got to the second round of the playoffs with a scrap heap QB and a RB that looked to be done a few weeks into the season. Never been prouder of my beloved Eagles. :thumbsup:

Guest JahRasta311

Hey, the Eagle's fans were out watching the game, not being like some pasty face nerd like you sitting in on a Saturday nite posting of a FF website.

Haha it's 8:30, the night is young.

I want to laugh at you. :doh:

right here. what could you possibly want to laugh at? the fact that the team made it to the divisional playoffs?

yeah, that's funny.

:banana:

Right here. Got to the second round of the playoffs with a scrap heap QB and a RB that looked to be done a few weeks into the season. Never been prouder of my beloved Eagles. :banana:

Bada Boom! Well said, comrade. Wait til these teams have to deal with us next year, with McNabb back. We'll win the East easily. The Superbowl will be a little more difficult, but we'll win that too.

The Eagles had a fabulous season and got really close to going all the way to the Super Bowl. The run defense struggled at times this year and did today as well although the Saints' running game is one of the league's toughest to stop. I thought Garcia played really, really well today.

This was a good Eagles team. They showed a lot of character this year.

I'm right here. What's to be ashamed of? The team was 5-6 and left for dead, battled back with five straight wins to win the NFC East and a playoff win at home. I think New Orleans is a really great team that played Philly very tough. The Eagles accomplished a lot more than most people, self included, expected this year. I'm proud of the team and looking forward to next year.

Eagles! :cheers:

I want to laugh at you. :cheers:

This is a really dumb statement. Laugh at what? If you want a good chuckle just check out a mirror.

We'll win the East easily.

Gotta agree with Mackgee here, 5 out of 6 years and counting people. Next year will be no different. I promise.

Very proud of my Birds. E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!

Hey, the Eagle's fans were out watching the game, not being like some pasty face nerd like you sitting in on a Saturday nite posting of a FF website.

true dat :dunno:

eagles nfc east champs. what did other teams do but crap out of the first round

what does the trophy look like?

The Eagles had a fabulous season and got really close to going all the way to the Super Bowl. The run defense struggled at times this year and did today as well although the Saints' running game is one of the league's toughest to stop. I thought Garcia played really, really well today.

This was a good Eagles team. They showed a lot of character this year.

Unlike the overrated and clusterfuck team known as the Dallas Cowboys that have done nothing in over a decade.

:dunno:

what does the trophy look like?

It's round with a crack in it and a hole in the crack and it has a guy in assless chaps and spurs on his bare ankles sticking out of the hole. We've been presented this trophy 5 of the last 6 years, it's very familiar looking.

Countdown to "how many SB trophies do you have" standard fallback line...10...9...8...7...

Unlike the overrated and clusterfuck team known as the Philthy Uggles that have done nothing in 50 years.

:rolleyes:

hey we can agree on that :banana:

It's round with a crack in it and a hole in the crack and it has a guy in assless chaps and spurs on his bare ankles sticking out of the hole. We've been presented this trophy 5 of the last 6 years, it's very familiar looking.

Countdown to "how many SB trophies do you have" standard fallback line...10...9...8...7...

Of course, according to Gettnonthenextbandwagon, unless a team wins a Super Bowl then it's pretty much a wasted season. I guess when you only root for teams that have won championships then that's typical. Like I said, when his teams get their asses handed to them he hides like a little biotch.

Of course, according to Gettnonthenextbandwagon, unless a team wins a Super Bowl then it's pretty much a wasted season. I guess when you only root for teams that have won championships then that's typical. Like I said, when his teams get their asses handed to them he hides like a little biotch.

1 winna 31 losers, no parades for 7th place

Some of you need to get a clue, including the thread starter.

I'll tell you, I'm rooting for New Orleans to get to the Super Bowl, but the Eagles gave them a real good fight last night, IN New Orleans, IN the Superdome, WITHOUT their starting quarterback, and WITHOUT Lito Sheppard.

I'm not sure I understand the laughing thing. Okay, some of their fans are obnoxious, but name one team that doesn't have one or two obnoxious fans - okay, besides Tampa Bay, which only has one or two fans. I think they just sound more obnoxious at times because they are frustrated at how close they've come with what IS a good team.

But not this year. This team played outstanding football in the last couple of months, and played a heck of a game against a very good team and just came up short.

And JahRasta - You have got to stop talking or something. I wanna root for the Chargers to get to the Super Bowl, but you're getting as bad as drobeski after the Patriots won their first title. Please stop.

I'm not sure I understand the laughing thing. Okay, some of their fans are obnoxious, but name one team that doesn't have one or two obnoxious fans

They booed santa claus, mcnabb and little timmy kelly :lol:

Eagle fans should be proud. They were underdogs and rightfully so. The Sailnts played a strong game offensively. Both teams struggled defensively. The Eagles inability to stop the run was the killer blow.

Reid's decision to punt was dumb, but the chances of converting the 4th and 15 was slim.

Duece was a monster all night - particularly on his TDs. I've never seen a pile move like that and the move he put on Trotter out in the flat was sweet. Bush's TD was also a thing of beauty - that guy looks like he will be a great one.

In the end, the best team won, but Eagle fans have nothing to hang their heads about.

Time to focus on Chi - Sea! 4 .5 hrs and counting ... :lol:

The Eagles inability to stop the run was the killer blow.

Reid's decision to punt was dumb, but the chances of converting the 4th and 15 was slim.

In the end, the best team won, but Eagle fans have nothing to hang their heads about.

The Uggles being the Uggles was the killer blow.

how about 4th and 26?

Uggle crims haven't been hanged since 1913.

Eagle fans wouldnt catch so much hell if they werent so obnoxious to other fans. It all comes back around. Trying to be proud because they advanced one round more than the cowboys and giants is weak. I guess when you're a pathetic franchise like them thats all you can look forward to since you know damn well they wont ever be world champs.

Eagle fans wouldnt catch so much hell if they werent so obnoxious to other fans. It all comes back around. Trying to be proud because they advanced one round more than the cowboys and giants is weak. I guess when you're a pathetic franchise like them thats all you can look forward to since you know damn well they wont ever be world champs.

From what I've seen, it looks like it's the Cowboys fans that are the obnoxious ones - the Eagles fans have accepted defeat without blaming refs, and when they won during the season I didn't see any chest-thumping (with the odd exception, I suppose). Any mention of advancing one round past the Cowboys has been in response to trolls like GettnHuge that disappeared when the Cowboys lost, yet resurfaced once the Eagles lost.

Now, to those that think the Eagles "choked", here's what I see as the definition of choke:

Jackie Smith

it was still daylight and 5:30 pm when the game started on the west coast.....and part of the country shut down due to an ice storm....

there is a whole world outside of philly complete with various non-synchronous time zones.....

Guest JahRasta311

Some of you need to get a clue, including the thread starter.

I'll tell you, I'm rooting for New Orleans to get to the Super Bowl, but the Eagles gave them a real good fight last night, IN New Orleans, IN the Superdome, WITHOUT their starting quarterback, and WITHOUT Lito Sheppard.

I'm not sure I understand the laughing thing. Okay, some of their fans are obnoxious, but name one team that doesn't have one or two obnoxious fans - okay, besides Tampa Bay, which only has one or two fans. I think they just sound more obnoxious at times because they are frustrated at how close they've come with what IS a good team.

But not this year. This team played outstanding football in the last couple of months, and played a heck of a game against a very good team and just came up short.

And JahRasta - You have got to stop talking or something. I wanna root for the Chargers to get to the Super Bowl, but you're getting as bad as drobeski after the Patriots won their first title. Please stop.

eh, i actually don't mind the eagles as a team, i just hate their fans on here.

HERE, eagles fans, this will cheer you up:http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c137/BluntedNT/Gifs/Sports/romo.gif

eh, i actually don't mind the eagles as a team, i just hate their fans on here.

HERE, eagles fans, this will cheer you up:http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c137/BluntedNT/Gifs/Sports/romo.gif

Are you supposed the be the shining example of a good fan on this site? LMAO...what a joke.

Guest JahRasta311

I like little boys.

Well that's nice.

well most of the other nfc east fans are complete jackasses when the eagles have beat your teams this year. giants fans have nothing to cheer about except a .500 record, skins well they just suck and dallas has a whiney qb and a whiney wr

well most of the other nfc east fans are complete jackasses when the eagles have beat your teams this year. giants fans have nothing to cheer about except a .500 record, skins well they just suck and dallas has a whiney qb and a whiney wr

and Arizona, carolina and green bay had winning records against their divisions this year.

I'm sure the victory parades will be any day now. :rolleyes: :cry:

Lets' face it - ALL fans in the NFC east are jackasses. All of you trash each other when you lose without exception. No sense playing the victim here when you've done the same thing. :rolleyes:

Actually, the Eagles are one of the best-run franchises in the league during the past decade. They understand the salary cap era very well. Their teams play hard. If they could just keep McNabb healthy, they might be able to go all the way in the next few years.

Actually, the Eagles are one of the best-run franchises in the league during the past decade. They understand the salary cap era very well. Their teams play hard. If they could just keep McNabb healthy, they might be able to go all the way in the next few years.

where can I get one of those 'One of the best run franchises the past decade' T-shirts?

I don't want to be the only guy without one at the past decade regular season victory celebration

where can I get one of those 'One of the best run franchises the past decade' T-shirts?

I don't want to be the only guy without one at the past decade regular season victory celebration

:thumbsdown:

:cheers:

For the last time...Can you please speak up! We cannot hear you from up here.

From what I've seen, it looks like it's the Cowboys fans that are the obnoxious ones - the Eagles fans have accepted defeat without blaming refs, and when they won during the season I didn't see any chest-thumping (with the odd exception, I suppose). Any mention of advancing one round past the Cowboys has been in response to trolls like GettnHuge that disappeared when the Cowboys lost, yet resurfaced once the Eagles lost.

Now, to those that think the Eagles "choked", here's what I see as the definition of choke:

Jackie Smith

Thank you. :banana: :banana: