Sign in to follow this  
nflocd

Reche Caldwell's Eyes =

:dunno:

Once I tried to get a buzz on DXM by downing a bottle of cough syrup (back in college - leave me alone). But I messed up and managed to down a bottle that also had pseudoephedrine in it. And you know what? My eyes kept opening as frickin' wide as the Holland Tunnel. I couldn't help it. So, whenever I see guys like Reche Caldwell - and Marvin Harrison, for that matter, I know these guys are taking pseudoephedrine. Flame away, but it's true.

Once I tried to get a buzz on DXM by downing a bottle of cough syrup (back in college - leave me alone). But I messed up and managed to down a bottle that also had pseudoephedrine in it. And you know what? My eyes kept opening as frickin' wide as the Holland Tunnel. I couldn't help it. So, whenever I see guys like Reche Caldwell - and Marvin Harrison, for that matter, I know these guys are taking pseudoephedrine. Flame away, but it's true.

:dunno: I got nothin.....

NFL football players do not use drugs, legal or not. They are 100% drug free, they just drink protein shakes like the one Shawne Merriman got busted for. Why did the NFL ban protein??????? :lol:

NFL football players do not use drugs, legal or not. They are 100% drug free, they just drink protein shakes like the one Shawne Merriman got busted for. Why did the NFL ban protein??????? :dunno:

In the movie Caddyshack, there is a black guy in a row boat during the scene where dangerfield drives around his yacht... Always reminds me of Reche

Guest JahRasta311

:D Reche vs :huh: Stu

With eyes tha wide open, he should have nevah dropped that td pass

that's all he's good for is dropping passes...you never watched him in SD?

he can fumble with the best of them as well.