Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Heard this on Glenn Beck last night

Just heard it in passing (can only take the guy in small doses), but he said something like "95% of all felony (or murder?) warrants for the City of L.A. are for illegal messican immigrants".

I swear, I do NOT understand why anybody is against the border fence when I hear crap like this. You can't fly into this country without going through 10,000 kinds of security checks, but hey - if you wanna WALK into this country, feel free.

Good thing terrorists are so addicted to the little packs of peanuts they hand out, or we'd have a real security issue on our hands, huh?

People are against it because so many businesses hire undocumented labor, especially in agriculture, construction and restaurants.

Hate to admit it but before the border fence became an issue I didn't give a lot of thought to undocumented workers. Since then I've paid a little more attention and noticed so many Messicans working in pizza joints and restaurants, and I live nowhere near the border.

I'm not so angry at the illegals - if we're not going to enforce our laws why wouldn't they wander in to make better money? It does piss me off at business owners though, because they're taking advantage of these workers and I think part of the reason we tolerate it is racism.

Just heard it in passing (can only take the guy in small doses), but he said something like "95% of all felony (or murder?) warrants for the City of L.A. are for illegal messican immigrants".

I swear, I do NOT understand why anybody is against the border fence when I hear crap like this. You can't fly into this country without going through 10,000 kinds of security checks, but hey - if you wanna WALK into this country, feel free.

Good thing terrorists are so addicted to the little packs of peanuts they hand out, or we'd have a real security issue on our hands, huh?

Actually it's been proven that they walk across our southern border just like the Messicans do :wub:

Oh man, immigrants stealing the African American thunder, i wonder if they are ready to step up to the challenge

Boz/BoFan has pointed this out many times. Boz/BoFan does the digging for the truth that nobody else will do and is then called a racist. Boz/BoFan is :thumbsup: when he sees what hes said months ago and its now accepted. Boz/BoFan would like to remind you that only you cant prevent forest fires.

Oh man, immigrants stealing the African American thunder, i wonder if they are ready to step up to the challenge

Ok. That was funny.

People are against it because so many businesses hire undocumented labor, especially in agriculture, construction and restaurants.

To quote a local radio host from the other week, it boils down to the fact that Republicans like illegals because big business hires them for cheap labor, and the Democrats like illegals because they vote Democrat. Right now we have a President that likes them for big bussiness, and because he got their vote. There is little hope that he will do anything to slow them coming over.

Hate to admit it but before the border fence became an issue I didn't give a lot of thought to undocumented workers. Since then I've paid a little more attention and noticed so many Messicans working in pizza joints and restaurants, and I live nowhere near the border.

I'm not so angry at the illegals - if we're not going to enforce our laws why wouldn't they wander in to make better money? It does piss me off at business owners though, because they're taking advantage of these workers and I think part of the reason we tolerate it is racism.

I'm against the messicans because the stink the place up. Nothing but filth.