Sign in to follow this  
bob_probert_2000

Hypothetic question

Lets say your neighbor buys a snow blade for his SUV.

Would you pay for the guy to clear your drive for the winter? Or maybe each time?

How much would it be worth to you?

Would you pay for the guy to clear your drive for the winter? Or maybe each time?

what is this snow you speak of?????

If your neighbor is not a douche and you are friendly with him, he'll offer to do it for free.

If your neighbor is not a douche and you are friendly with him, he'll offer to do it for free.

Yeah, that was my first thought, too.

If I'm too lazy to shovel my driveway, I'd rather pay some kid to do it.

Exactly it would only take him 2 minutes.

I would have sex with his wife.

Why would you want to pay extra? :dunno:

I have a simular situation

My neighbor (36c) and I work for the same company and one of her coworkers does the snow plowing for her for free. A couple of weeks ago I JUST finished shoveling my drive and the plow guy comes over to do my neighbor's drive. He drops his window and tells me if I move my vehicles he will push the banks back for me. I am like :wall: !

When he was almost finished I walked up to him with $20.00 in hand and offer to pay. He refuses..

:banana: :banana: So I tell him I will buy him lunch next time I see him in the company cafeteria.

My wife (34d)takes piloties (sp?) classes with his wife (32b), so I had my wife bring them a bottle of wine.

Bottom line.... If you want him to take care for your driveway AT LEAST OFFER TO PAY and hope he refuses.

To answer your question - we typically pay $30 for our driveway to be plowed. He clears our walkway to the front door (not the sidewalk) as well.

Due to the slamming we received the past couple of days - it went up to $40 because he had to come back 2 different times to stay ahead of the snow.

I would find his dog or cat, and cut it to pieces and bathe in its blood while his children wail from their front window....what do I win? :wall:

I would find his dog or cat, and cut it to pieces and bathe in its blood while his children wail from their front window....what do I win? :banana:

Post most similar to Phillybears' award. :wall: