Sign in to follow this  
teejay booker

Lost SUCKS

I honestly don't think the writers of this show have a clue what is going on. They have written themselves into a hole that they have no clue how to get out of. This episode tonight that was supposed to reveal so much did not do so in the least bit. Phillybear, I know you follow Lost closely. Did you see any new information provided tonight? They were supposed to throw us a bone and we got nothing. I'm about ready to give up on Lost.

I honestly don't think the writers of this show have a clue what is going on. They have written themselves into a hole that they have no clue how to get out of. This episode tonight that was supposed to reveal so much did not do so in the least bit. Phillybear, I know you follow Lost closely. Did you see any new information provided tonight? They were supposed to throw us a bone and we got nothing. I'm about ready to give up on Lost.

WTF are you talking about? We FINALLY found out how Jack got his tatoo. I've been so curious about it. :rolleyes:

Cool, I'm glad I've managed to never see a single episode of that sh1t. :cheers:

Cool, I'm glad I've managed to never see a single episode of that sh1t. :dunno:

damn mascara keep running into your eyes again ?

Cool, I'm glad I've managed to never see a single episode of that sh1t. :banana:

:wall:

I've tried to help these people. They refused. Even when I asked questions about the show that they

couldn't come up with an answer for, they still defended it. Sad really. :dunno:

I understand the push for this show to go somewhere, and it's legit but last week's episode was really really good IMO.

So it didn't go anywhere, it was still very good. Well acted, well directed..good production value.

Still like this show. Better than a lot of other crap on TV.

I would watch the worst episode of Lost ever before one episode of American Idol or Survivor

thought I'd look up when this crap is on:

Next Episode

Tricia Tanaka Is Dead

Wednesday at 10:00 pm ABC All Upcoming Airings

The discovery of an old, wrecked car on the island leads Hurley on a mission of hope; Kate and Sawyer reunite

with their fellow castaways; Kate remains unsure about leaving Jack behind.

So now they found a car wrecked on an island?? Gosh how lucky is that? Couldn't they just build one like

Gilligan did out of bamboo and coconuts? That must have been some wreck to send the car flying across

an ocean and landing on a deserted island. I'm on the edge of my seat here.

anyway, Wed. at 10 huh? you could try:

discovery: mythbusters

disc science: future cars

adult swim: futurama->family guy

comedy central: southpark-dailyshow-colbert

spike tv: I'm sure there's something on better than Lost

hth

thought I'd look up when this crap is on:

Next Episode

Tricia Tanaka Is Dead

Wednesday at 10:00 pm ABC All Upcoming Airings

The discovery of an old, wrecked car on the island leads Hurley on a mission of hope; Kate and Sawyer reunite

with their fellow castaways; Kate remains unsure about leaving Jack behind.

So now they found a car wrecked on an island?? Gosh how lucky is that? Couldn't they just build one like

Gilligan did out of bamboo and coconuts? That must have been some wreck to send the car flying across

an ocean and landing on a deserted island. I'm on the edge of my seat here.

anyway, Wed. at 10 huh? you could try:

discovery: mythbusters-----Generally a repeat..and their stuff is ketting sorta old

disc science: future cars--one word BORING

adult swim: futurama->family guy - Oh yeah..let's watch cartoons...NO THANKS

comedy central: southpark-dailyshow-colbert - Comedy..What if you are not in the MOOD for comedy?

spike tv: I'm sure there's something on better than Lost---Not sure about that. But if it's anything related to gearhead TV..I'll pass.

hth

damn mascara keep running into your eyes again ?

Yes Tommy. For the years since Lost has been on the air, mascara has been running into my eyes, preventing me from watching the program. :dunno:

I can appreciate a good makeup joke like the next guy, but this is a major reach by a c-list poster. :shocking:

Lower ratings and viewer's continued abandonment of Lost are the handwriting on the wall; I doubt they'll bother to continue the series past the October 2007-May 2008 season. The previews promised to reveal three secrets last night; but I still don't know what they were. "He walks among us; but is not one of us"; who the fvcks cares about Jack's tattoo? I still don't understand where the storyline with the Thai chick and him was going or why her brother gave him a beatdown. The second revelation might be who Ben's daughter is and third that the new chick played by Diana Scarwid is The Others leader.

You guy sound bitter...maybe try not watching the show or caring that others watch it...get it, others. :D

:shocking: :dunno:

I watched it the first year and then was annoyed with all the flashbacks, un-answered questions and length of time between shows....looks like OTHERS are also finally getting feed up :shocking:

adult swim: futurama->family guy - Oh yeah..let's watch cartoons...NO THANKS

comedy central: southpark-dailyshow-colbert - Comedy..What if you are not in the MOOD for comedy?

excellent, let it be known that supermike gives a :shocking: to adult swim, south park, daily show and colbert report and those are < Lost :dunno:

Family Guy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lost

Lower ratings and viewer's continued abandonment of Lost are the handwriting on the wall; I doubt they'll bother to continue the series past the October 2007-May 2008 season. The previews promised to reveal three secrets last night; but I still don't know what they were. "He walks among us; but is not one of us"; who the fvcks cares about Jack's tattoo? I still don't understand where the storyline with the Thai chick and him was going or why her brother gave him a beatdown. The second revelation might be who Ben's daughter is and third that the new chick played by Diana Scarwid is The Others leader.

Am I the only one who noticed they revealed what happend to the kidnapped kids and the stewardess from the tailies :wub: Seemed like big news to me.

They also confirmed that the small island is not where the "others" live.

excellent, let it be known that supermike gives a <_< to adult swim, south park, daily show and colbert report and those are < Lost :ninja:

Family Guy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lost

Everything you said here is absolutely true.

I think Lost is better than all those shows.

And Family Guy is NOT better.

That is all!

Now go back to watching American Idol and your cartoons.

Lower ratings and viewer's continued abandonment of Lost are the handwriting on the wall; I doubt they'll bother to continue the series past the October 2007-May 2008 season.

Nice call. :doublethumbsup: